• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,176 Views, 85 Comments

Phantom War VIII: Return of the NLR and Mephiles' Alliance - Danny Eclipse



When Danny is tricked by Mephiles into believing that Celestia wants him dead, Danny decides to make the Equestrian Empire pay by returning the NLR and Mephiles' old army; The Shadow Empire. With their return, what will happen to the Equestria?

  • ...
4
 85
 1,176

Fall of the Darkness [LS/True Ending]

Charming sigh in defeat, grabbed his medallion and summoned his Star Saber. Mephiles' eyes narrowed.

Mephiles said "You're kidding. You're kidding, right?"

Charming took the blade and dashed forward. Mephiles attempts to get away but Charming goes into the slash attack; which struck my side and cut a deep slash into my side. Charming goes into the strike and hits square at Mephiles' chest. His eyes narrow and then he looks at the blade that began to cover with black blood. He grabs the blade and pulls it out of him and throws Charming away. Charming was caught by Twilight and they see Mephiles fall to the ground along with me. I coughed out green, red, and purple mixed blood. Mephiles was cough and he stab wound was dropping blood.

Tirek shouted "Master!"

Tirek goes to Mephiles and picks him up. Mephiles groans in pain and the Heroes of the Light began to advance.

Celestia shouted "Its over; Mephiles! No where to run!"

Mephiles replied with a rasp voice "I still have one *gasp* trick up my sleeve."

My eyes narrowed as my connection to the Dark Forge detect an incoming fleet. I grab my medallion.

"All guns; focus attack fire at Area 15; we got a Tal'darim Recue Fleet coming for its master! Decepticons; mobilize to halt its rescue! Don't let the Spear of Adun get close to the island or Mephiles and his goons!"

At that moment; a ship and a fleet of battleships appeared from Warp Drive. All guns; from the Dark Forge, Nemesis, and the Gravestone began to open fire upon the Tal'darim fleet; completely ignoring the Equestrian Empire fleet that hasn't change its course to the Dark Forge's main stabilizer. Rainbow and Sonata's eyes flashed purple and they ran to the the edge before transform into their Cybertronian form and enter their vehicle form to attack the fleet. Suddenly; a massive fleet of fighters began to leave the Gravestone. A battle began to go out as the lead ship began to advance to the island. The Dark Forge's Turbolasers began to fire at the leading ship. After a few minutes; Mephiles and his goons were warped away from their position and the lead ship began to retreat. My eyes flashed purple and the Nemesis began to fire its cannons at the engines of the leading ship.

'You aren't getting away!'

The leading ship began to group up with its allies and those battlecruisers began to do a 180 degree turn. When the leading ship united with them; the ship began to warp away. When they got away; I hit the ground in hate as well as cough more blood. They heard me and came to my side. Rainbow and Sonata got back and they return to normal. They went to my side and Charming came to my side.

Charming ordered "Danny; look at me, don't you dare die on me! You brought my mother and our father back, I don't want to lose you now."

"C-Charming. You know *cough cough* I'm not going to make it..."

Charming shouted "Don't say that!"

I chuckled a bit; but it resulted into making me cough a bit.

Rainbow begged "Don't laugh; save your strength."

"I'm not going to make it... but I can't die so I'll be with you at all times... my soul will go to the shadow realm... Charming; *cough cough* I want you to bring peace to this world. Kill Mephiles, keep the peace, and don't let my dying breath slow you down. Do everything in your power *cough cough* to stop Mephiles. I could see into his mind and he is planning big... Charming."

Charming begged "Don't talk Danny... You must save your strength. A medical ship is already on its way."

"You must hear this Charming... Mephiles knows of other medallions. You, me, Phantom; we only possess three of several medallions. I know of five; the Medallion of the Seekers, the Medallion of the Insecticons, the Medallion of the Predicons, the Medallion of the Dinobots, and the Medallion of the Maximals. There may be more but you mustn't let Mephiles get them; especially the Medallion of the Predicons. The Predicons were ancient cybertronian 'dinosaurs'. With that power; Mephiles may be unstoppable. But he knows he can't wield that power but, like us, he knows of an alternative. He plans to make a clone more powerful than me and you combined."

Charming asked "What is so special of this clone?"

"He has our DNA; yours' and mine. He will be like me and you in a way but different. You must stop Mephiles. While he may not die; he will be extremely weak. He will be no longer more powerful than LaurFa; he will be as weak as an average Alicorn so he will still be powerful."

Charming ordered "Enough; rest up."

"N-no... my time as come. Don't worry; I'll search for a way back into the world. Please... preserve my legacy, memory, and body. And don't... let..... Mephiles........ wi.....n.............."

My cybernetic eye began to flicker before dying out. Life faded from my eye and I died in Charming's hooves. As my soul began to be pulled into the shadow realm; I can hear Charming begging for me to stay alive. The Medallion of Unicron stop glowing and was faded from color.


I wake up where I died at. I get up and see the world around me shadowy, faded from color, and I was a glowing ghost.

Welcome to the Shadow Realm; the place where Nazgûls -or Ringwraiths- exist in. I see no one around me and I began to walk about. I teleported to where my body was and I see my funeral. Everyone was in despair. I watched as my coffin was put into a black and white grave and sealed away. Everyone was crying and I kept watching until everyone left.

Author's Note:

That sums up about the Light Side ending. The Equestria Wars that is going to be done by Sonicdash123 will take a while and I will do something to pass the time. I don't know though.