• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,177 Views, 85 Comments

Phantom War VIII: Return of the NLR and Mephiles' Alliance - Danny Eclipse



When Danny is tricked by Mephiles into believing that Celestia wants him dead, Danny decides to make the Equestrian Empire pay by returning the NLR and Mephiles' old army; The Shadow Empire. With their return, what will happen to the Equestria?

  • ...
4
 85
 1,177

Kidnapped

It has been a few days since the capture of Queen Amidala. My spy reports that it caused a chain reaction when Sunset told them. Celestia was horrified when she learned that I had the Key Rift along with Queen Amidala. Sombra, like I predicted, began to act more than think. He was so angry that he even blew up a small section of Canterlot Castle with his red crystals and magic (it made me burst into laughter when I heard of that). Charming; himself, was barely even calm. Sunset had reassure him into believing that they will get her back.

My spy also reported that Sunset gave the location of where our base was and to say the least; Celestia hoof-slapped herself when she realizing that it was so obvious to her where we would be hiding at before.

However; I was sorely disappointed when Charming told Celestia to hold of the attack, that they should plan out their next move before carelessly heading into battle. General Geo agreed to that solution and they began to plan for their next move against my forces. I had ordered my forces to return to our base to prepare the trap. Everything was in order but Charming.

So I came up with a solution. Charming cares deeply for Sunset Shimmer and with her being his only mate in the Equestrian Empire...

What would happen if she is kidnapped and brought here in the darkness of this place?

I contacted an old pal of mine and he is currently on his way to meet me onboard the Clever Revenge.


I was on the bridge when I heard the door opening behind me and it followed by metal hoof steps. I turned and see a red armored ponylorian and a cyborg pony.

"Hello Phantom Lord..."

Phantom said "You must be the famous Cyber I've heard so much about. Tell me; what is my target?"

"Find Sunset Shimmer and bring her to me. Charming will follow."

Phantom replied "I'll be needing some droids; they won't be coming back."

"The Alliance will provide whatever you require."

At that moment; a squad of Terror Troopers came out of the shadows. Phantom Lord looks at them.

Phantom muttered "Hm... They'll do."


Phantom Lord's POV


The Ebon Hawk came out of slipstream near Canterlot. The ship; The Super Star Destroyer, was surrounded by a massive fleet.

Mako reported "Their defenses are heavy. You weren't kidding when you said this won't be an easy job."

"Getting inside the Super Star Destroyer was one thing to be easy, but capturing Sunset with stealth was another. But the credits are worth the challenge and with our additional... reinforcements, to keep Charming and the Equestrian Empire off our back is some good thing."

Mako nodded "Indeed. Thanks to those codes Cyber gave us; we are invisible to the ship's sensors so he made this part much easier. T3-M4 had already adapted it to the ship."

"Alright. Prepare for docking." The Ebon Hawk began to fly closer to the ship. When it landed; the landing ramp lowered. I got out of my seat. "Mako; come with me, we are doing this one together."

Mako nodded and got off her seat. We made it to the center of the ship when we see T3-M4, HK-47, and Daring Do (A recent member of the crew and one of my newest mates).

Daring asked "What's going on?"

"Daring; please watch the ship, for when we come back, we will have a prisoner. It is a standard foalnap mission that pays well. I'll be back. T3-M4, HK-47, please come with me. And tell our 'guests' to come with us."

They nodded and we began to head to the bridge.


We arrived to the bridge and I placed an electro charge on the door. I pushed the button and there was an electrical surge that made the door open and also caused some power failures all over the ship. We rushed in and began to blast down the Stormtroopers. We see Sunset at a console and we also see... Starlight!? Starlight pulls out a lightsaber and began to charge at us. I put away my blaster pistols and pulled out my dark sabers and activated them. We clashed blades and began to look at each other.

Starlight icy greeted "Long time, no see; Phantom Lord."

"I could say the same to you. What are you doing with the Equestrian Empire?"

Starlight counter demanded "Why are you working with the Cyber Alliance!?"

"I was hired by Cyber. Here is something Charming never knew; Cyber Eclipse split himself into two fragments before the Siege of Canterlot and reunited after it. Danny was one half, Cyber was the other. The two combined and recreated Cyber Eclipse! Don't you see yet!? You think you have been fight a clone of Danny when in reality it really IS Danny your fighting! Cyber is the result of what Mephiles did to Danny! Cyber is Mephiles' pawn as well as his own individual!"

Starlight shouted "No... that isn't true!"

"I'm Danny's twin! I would be able to sense Danny and all I sense in him is pure darkness behind the mask of evil! And if you want my evidence; I saw Cyber wearing the Medallion of Unicron! Is there any more proof to you that Danny really is Cyber!" I pushed at Starlight; causing her to back off and I used Force Push to knock her against the wall and fall to the ground. I used a stun dart on Sunset and she fell to the floor. I turned to Starlight; who couldn't get up. "You must stop Cyber at all costs. But I warn you... Cyber is too powerful; even more powerful than the Alicorn Goddess herself. Piece of advise to combat Cyber; gather all heroes who will be willing to fight Cyber to save Danny unite and fight him. But beware; Cyber is a crafty and cunning foe, he will expose your weaknesses and, no doubt, take advantage of it."

I grabbed Sunset and began to run away with Mako. We see the door close and we heard Charming and Geo's voices from behind the door. We rushed down to another exit and began to head to the hanger bay.


We arrived to the hanger and we board the Ebon Hawk. The landing bay closes and we take off; leaving the Super Star Destroyer behind us.


3rd Person's POV


Meanwhile inside Cyber's mind...

Darkness. There was nothing but darkness. The environment change from that to a throne room and sitting on the throne was none other than Cyber himself. Two other beings appeared in front of him. They were none other than Mephiles and Danny.

Mephiles said "We have them in our grasps. When Charming learns of Sunset being foalnapped; he will stop at nothing to getting her back along with everypony else. When Charming comes to combat us; we should strike him down and finish him off."

Danny objected "No!! Charming lives and we make Celestia suffer for betraying us!"

Mephiles resorted "If we let him live; he will return to attack us again and again until we are defeated!"

Danny replied "Then we imprison him."

Cyber interrupted the two "I have a better idea. How about we corrupt him? He's been tempted to the dark side before; what is stopping him from doing so again?"

Mephiles and Danny looked at each other then back at Cyber and nodded.


Cyber's POV


Meanwhile in the real world...

I looked out my window from my chamber and see the Ebon Hawk returning and docking with the ship. About two minutes later; the ship leaves and heads off somewhere. I had places a blockade of ships to protect the Dark Forge. I heard the doors open and I looked; seeing three figures coming in. One was Sunset, the second one was my newest bodyguard; HK-55 (Who was similar to HK-47 but had better armor and weaponry along with the look of gold and his highest priority to protect me at all costs and follow my orders without question). The last one was wearing the Dark Apprentice Robes with the hood up.

Sunset said with coldness "So... those lies about you being a clone of Danny... it was all fake."

"Indeed; I take it that Phantom told you. No surprise there; he knew it was really me. I don't much mind though. If anything; it will help me give the advantage ground to me."

Sunset replied "Give you an advantage? Don't make me laugh."

"Oh; don't worry. I taking every precaution in my fight against Charming. Have you met one of NLR former greatest loyalist and apprentice to Twilight back in the dark days of the NLR? Take the hood down." The figure nodded and took it down. Sunset eyes narrowed when she saw the face of the dark figure.The figure had a yellowish-orange coat, a white spot between his eyes, light brown and brown mane, and his eyes were blue. I laughed at her horror-struck face. "I take it you recognize Starlight's old friend; Sunburst?"

Sunset demanded "B-but how!? Why did you betray Equestria for somepony like Cyber!?"

Sunburst answered "I was accepted into the academy but was never truly accepted. I always felt dark towards the other students and Celestia casted me out. My parents told me that I was no longer their son and left me. Then... when the time came; Twilight found me during the take of the NLR days and began to train me under the power of dark magic. I eventually went into hiding when I heard the NLR fell. Eventually; Cyber found me and took me in and told me that our quest is to fight and kill Celestia."

"Charming will rescue me!" Sunset shouted.

"I'd like to see him try." I walked over to my chair and pushed a button on it. "Activate the Shield Defense and activate the World Gravity Generator."

An Officer said "Yes sir."

I looked at Sunset "If Charming attempts to come and get you; his fleet will be destroyed before it can even fight. The World Gravity Generator makes enemy ships to lose their stabilizers and crash into the ground. And to secure that it is protected; I have a fortress protecting the temple. Lets see how Charming can counter that! In the meantime... I have a plan for you Sunset."

Sunset shouted "I'll never join you!"

"Who said you need to join me WILLINGLY?" I smirked and suddenly; the platform Sunset was on came to life and she made the attempt to run. However; she began to be bounded in the center by dark energy. Several rays came down and aimed at her. The cuffs she wore came off and left the platform; I smirked while laughing. "Welcome back to the dark side Sunset Shimmer." The rays shot purple lightning energy at her. She groaned before screaming in pain. I smirked as her pure magical energy began to fade and began to be replaced with dark corrupted magic. She began to look at us; still groaning and screaming in pain. She fell to the ground; the dark energy lightning still fueling her. She attempted to get up but was having it a hard time. Her eyes narrowed as they flashed from their normal color light blue to dark teal or cyan. Her appearance began to change. A flaming outfit appeared on her and her mane and tail began to become more flaming. Dark red wings began to appear out of her back and her coat turned from yellow to dark red. Her teeth began to grow into fangs and when if finished; she let out a roar of power. Her whiteness in the eyes was pure black.. When it finished; the platform return to normal and I began to laugh. "A success! A beautiful success! It will be perfect against Charming to turn him evil!"

Sunset began to get up and she looked at me before smirking.

Demon Sunset thank "Thanks for bring me back to the dark side... my master."

"Sunset; I have orders for you. I want you to head to the surface and protect the generators there. Knowing Charming; he will go after them first before deploying his fleet to fight me."

Demon Sunset nodded and began to walk away.

Author's Note:

What do you think is going to happen? And which faction will succeed in defeating the other?