• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,176 Views, 85 Comments

Phantom War VIII: Return of the NLR and Mephiles' Alliance - Danny Eclipse



When Danny is tricked by Mephiles into believing that Celestia wants him dead, Danny decides to make the Equestrian Empire pay by returning the NLR and Mephiles' old army; The Shadow Empire. With their return, what will happen to the Equestria?

  • ...
4
 85
 1,176

The Birth of Cyber Eclipse and The Cyber Alliance

Meanwhile; in Mount Volcanic...

Music plays...

I was on a bed and in another room were two figures. One was Mephiles, the other was a griffin.

The Griffin had a white feathers; a red jacket, his talons were a bit dark red, he had a tall red hat with goggles.

Mephiles demanded "What do you mean you don't know how to turn Danny into a Cyborg with Cyber Metal!?"

The Griffin replied in a apologetic tone "My Liege; his pony structure and some other reason are why I can't work with him. But I do have an idea."

Mephiles threatened "Explain to me then while you still breathe; Dr. Krankcase."

Krankcase gulped "That medallion; The Medallion of Unicron, maybe be the key for the perfection of your Cyborg version of your son. Plus; with the crystals that you had me salvaged from Diamond Dog territory, they will boost him to the point where not even Goddess LaurFa couldn't stand a prayer against him."

Mephiles nodded "So we wait then. Move the Cyber Metal into his room and prepared the... gem inside the container for Danny to... absorb." Krankcase nodded and began to do it. Mephiles walks into my bedroom and looks at me. "Soon Danny... you will aid me into my return into the world. And when you bring me back into the world; I will secure the fact that no one can separate me and my family by personally putting an end to any and all threats; starting with those cursed Alicorns on Alicorn Island. Speaking of which... I think I know someone who can put an end to their race once and for all."


Later...

I began to wake and I still felt no different. But that was when I see Mephiles and Krankcase. They were talking until they heard me groan and they looked at me.

"Why am I not a Cyborg yet, father? And who is that?"

Krankcase greeted "I am Dr. Krankcase, the one who WAS going to turn you into a Cyborg. However; whatever attempt I made to put the Cyber Metal on you was halted by that medallion of yours."

'Is that true Unicron?'

Unicron said "Indeed. I thought of his as an intruder trying to do something to you so I put a body shield around you."

Krankcase added "However; with this new development that your father has told me about this... 'Unicron the Destroyer', I was thinking that maybe HE can adapt the Cyber Metal to you. How about you give it a try?"

I did my best to nod, which wasn't much and ordered Unicron to apply the Cyber Metal to me.

"You sure about this? Once I apply the Cyber Metal to your flesh and bone, there may never be a way to turn back. You may have that metal on you forever..." Unicron warned me.

'Try to avoid my private spots then; don't affect or alter anything that allow me to reproduce. Just apply it to the most severe and critical points and let me think about the minor damage.'

I felt Unicron nodding in approval and the medallion began to spark with dark energy. The purple lightning hit the Cyber Metal and began to shake, ready to launch at me to begin adaptation.

Unicron said "Electrified. Transferring Metal. Beginning Adaptation."

The Cyber Metal began to (one-by-one) piece onto me and Unicron began to adapt the metal to my entire being. My back hooves were first applied to the metal, on the lower half. When it applied; the next location was my chest. The Cyber Metal attach itself to my left wing, turning it into a artificial wing since it was too severely damaged. Next was my front hooves, on the lower half like the back hooves. Finally; my face. My left eye was replaced with a screen eye. Most of my middle and left section of my head was applied to the metal, making my left ear applied to the metal as well. But none of it affected my mane or tail. When the Cyber Metal was attached, yellow markings found themselves onto my Cyber Metal Parts. All the minor wounds were healed by Unicron's power. When I felt like I have been rebuilt, I got up and began to walk around, already liking the new adaptations made to me.

Song Ends.

Theme Song plays...

I found a mirror and began to look at my new appearance.

Krankcase shouted with joy "Wonderful! It is the new you!"

"I feel... stronger. More Powerful. But yet... I feel incomplete."

Mephiles said "That is where Krankcase and me comes into play."

I looked over to them and that is when I noticed the large box. Krankcase pulls out a key and unlocks it. The moment the box is unlocked, it fell apart, revealing a large gem of...

Unicron demanded "Dark Energon!? My Blood is on this world!? How!?!"

"How can Dark Energon help me?"

Krankcase explained "I've studied it's properties and you will find it most promising. Since you are Unicron's Champion; you can wield the mighty power of Dark Energon. This Dark Energon will increase your already upgraded speed and power to further it to a level of a God, maybe even more."

I looked at it and walked over to it. My medallion was glowing brightly at the presence of the dark energon. I grabbed it and see a capsule nearby. I put the Dark Energon inside and began to liquid form of Dark Energon. When it finished (Which didn't take no more than 10 minutes), I injected it into my metal energy circuitry (The yellow marks) and when I finished; it took a few seconds to feel the effects. I began to growl until I broke into a roar and a purple aura surrounded me. My yellow markings turned into purple and some other tiny cybernetic symbols formed a bit outside the line. Mephiles took this time to entire my mind while I was still powering up with power. When he successfully jumped into my mind; a computerized pupil appeared on my screen glass left eye. It's inner pupil was black entirely and the pupil (eye color) was purple. When the process ended; I opened my right eye. It was still neon green. I began to darkly chuckle before bursting into evil laughter.

"I have been reborn inside this new body! Danny Eclipse is no more than an old memory. I am now Cyber Eclipse! Leader of the newly created Cyber Alliance!"

Krankcase greeted "Welcome back to the land of the living; my liege."

Cyber turns to him, smirking.

"I am neither Danny nor Mephiles. I am their combined force; I am one entity of both; I am Cyber Eclipse!" I began to walk towards Krankcase while he backed off in nervousness. I kept smirking. "And I think I should upgrade you a bit; Doctor."

The room filled with screams of terror and flashing purple.


"There; much better."

Krankcase opened his eyes. He was in front of a mirror and he saw his own reflection. The Griffin was more... modified than ever now. Krankcase had metal body armor, metal attachments to his talons to make them more sharper and deadlier, and some metal attachments to his wings to make them razor sharp. His right eye was replaced with an eye piece. He gasped in horror at his new appearance.

Krankcase demanded in horror "W-What have you done to me!?"

"Why; I modified you to be even better. I'm simply returning the favor."

Krankcase shouted "No! I didn't want to become a monster! I'm worse than ever! I feel awful! I feel wrong-" His robot eye began to glow. He stopped, looking almost different. "I feel... I feel... I feel so alive!"

Cyborg Krankcase began to chuckle darkly. I interrupted him by fake coughing.

"I hate to ruin your moment but we need to proceed with my master plan."

Krankcase asked "What is the plan; master?"

"I won't give you the fact; I just have an assignment for you." I pulled out a datapad. "On this is the hidden locations where the NLR Droid Army Legion base where Queen Luna had locked up. I want you to go there, implant a virus in them, and prepare for further orders. Understood?"

Krankcase nodded "Yes; my liege."

I gave him a chip and he left. I walked over to the mirror.

"Time for Step #1. Oh; this is going to be fun."

Suddenly; I began to glow until I split into two. One looked like me, the other looked like Danny Eclipse before he was even ambushed by the Equestrian Empire attack.

Danny said "Step #1: I join with the Equestrian Empire, act like everything is normal while you locate the Dark Forge."

Cyber advised to his other half "We are telepathically connected so we will know what happens to each of our sides. We will flow the course of our primary goal."

Danny continued "The Freedom of Mephiles' body and the total take over of the World!"

Cyber nodded with agreement.

Cyber said "You are Eclipse and I am Cyber. When the time comes; we will reunite and the true Cyber Eclipse can proceed what we left off."

Danny advised "Let us go; there can be no time to waste."

Cyber nodded and Danny teleported away.

Author's Note:

Duh, duh, duh! What will happen to Equestria with a fake Danny spying on them? Only fate can tell...