• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,176 Views, 85 Comments

Phantom War VIII: Return of the NLR and Mephiles' Alliance - Danny Eclipse



When Danny is tricked by Mephiles into believing that Celestia wants him dead, Danny decides to make the Equestrian Empire pay by returning the NLR and Mephiles' old army; The Shadow Empire. With their return, what will happen to the Equestria?

  • ...
4
 85
 1,176

Garrosh's Horde and Finding the First of Five Maps

I was in Mount Phantom with everyone. We had sent a Probe Droid to see if we can find Garrosh's Fleet. When it arrived; the droid began to scan around the area. It eventually found a massive fleet signal and it looked and spotted a giant fleet.

"Holy Luna... Look at all of these ships. Garrosh really is expecting an assault. But where is Garrosh' Flagship?"

The Probe Droid began to scan around for Garrosh's flagship and that is when it was spotted. It was massive; even bigger than the other ships.

Charming shouted "Look at the size of that ship! Its firepower could equal the Super Star Destroyer!"

Thrall said "I knew Garrosh was resourceful but this... this is not what I had expected."

Cyber told me telepathically "This is the perfect thing we need! With the NLR return and Garrosh's combined force; we could keep the Equestrian Empire and the Phantom Consortium off our backs. Eclipse; I need you to have the Equestrian Empire to make the move against Garrosh. I have already have control over a few NLR factories and shipyards that were hidden. I'll sent a messenger ship to get radio contact and hopefully; draw their attention away from our progress."

I mentally nodded and I pointed at the screen.

"Garrosh's fleet is very massive but with the combination of the Equestrian Empire, Phantom Consortium, and the Horde's fleets; we could easily destroy Garrosh's fleet. We need to act immediately before Garrosh could form up and regroup his forces to launch a massive assault on our empires! We should strike while they don't know we are here!"

Everyone looked around each other before nodding.

Celestia shouted in agreement "Danny is right! We should strike and hopefully delay Garrosh's forces before they become a true real threat to us all!"

"I'll lead the assault along with Danny!" Charming added.

I nodded and we began to walk away. I smirked mentally; knowing that this may be easier than I previously thought.


A massive assault fleet came out of slipstream. There were new and improved Star Destroyers, Keldabe-class Battleships, and Minotaur Frigates. The Super Star Destroyer was leading the fleet. On the bridge; me and Charming looked at the fleet.

"Status."

Officer 1 reported "Weapons and shields are online, fighters are at the ready for deployment, forward shields and weapons are being boosted in power from our available power."

Officer 2 added "All ships are in position and awaiting the order to attack."

Charming ordered "Begin the assault."

The fleet began to advance into attack position. Newly created TIE Fighters and X-Wings began to leave the fleet to engage the enemy. Rainbow's ship; The Millennium Phoenix, was leading the TIE Fighters while Lightning's newly improved X-Wing was leading the X-wings and Y-wings. Me and Charming watched as the assault happened. Garrosh's fighter assault was the old model fighters; ARC-170 Starfighters. The battle was about five to six minutes when an officer came to us.

Officer 3 reported "Sirs; apologies but we have detected something."

Charming asked "What is it?"

Officer replied "An unknown ship had suddenly appeared in the sector. It has opened a transmission to Garrosh's Flagship."

"Open the transmission and don't get detected."

The Officer nodded and began to hack into the transmission. That was when we hear the transmission.

Garrosh said "-reason why I should trust your word; stranger?"

That was when the voice spoke; it was distorted completely.

The distorted voice from 5:25 - 5:36.

The Distorted voice replied to Garrosh's question "Because without my knowledge, you will fail in conquering Canterlot. Besides; I'm an old enemy to the Equestrian Empire. We are after the same cause Garrosh and we can gain so much when we worked together. No ones knows nothing of my true intentions and are unaware who I am. But I'm sure that Danny will remember me... Nevertheless; I am searching for the keys to make my plan the greatest. With your aid; our faction will destroy all of our enemies."

Garrosh whispered "That does sound tempting..."

The mysterious voice assured "I'll give you some time to think about it. For now though; it would be in our best interest if you retreat for now and meet me in person in Sector 20 in a few weeks from now. And it would be best if you came alone with your flagship as I will come with mine."

Garrosh said "A-Alright."

"Excitement. I will be seeing you soon." The voice replied.

The transmission ended.

One of the officers reported "Sir; the ship has disappeared out of the sector in slipstream! The ship is still a mystery."

Officer 2 added "Sir; Garrosh's fleet is making a retreat into slipstream and leaving the territory!"

We watched as the fleet escaped.

"Not only did Garrosh escaped but now... we have an enemy."

Charming said in worry "This is bad. We need to report it back to Celestia."

"Tell all fighters to return to the ships. Our next course will be Equestria."


Cyber's POV


I was in the Everfree Forest. I was very deep inside, deeper than normal. When I arrived to a certain location deep inside; I see a piece of machinery and something else; some sort of device. I approached the device and that is when the machinery activated; revealing an AI.

The AI said "Intruder detected."

"At ease AI. I am the Son of Mephiles the Dark."

The AI responded "DNA required to prove statement."

I cut myself, allowing him to take a blood sample.

"There."

"DNA alternation detected. Scrambling the spell. DNA Confirmed; you are the son of Mephiles." The AI said.

The AI deactivated itself and the device activated. It revealed some sort of map around the planet.

"So; this is one of five Dark Maps."

Eclipse greeted to me telepathically "Nice job in fooling the Alliance. This is the perfect way to distracting them from your progress. And that map is just one of five pieces needed to find what we are looking for."

"I know. What at least the data will be useful."

I took out a datapad, plugged it into the Dark Map and got the coordinates.

Eclipse asked "So how will we get their locations?"

"One is in the deserts, in a cave deep in the desert no doubt. Another is underwater in the Argonian territory. The third is at the Tomb of Clover the Clever; deep underground near her remains. Maybe I should acquire her remains if the legend of the weapon is true."

Eclipse asked "And if it isn't?"

"Then I'll keep her remains for reanimation purposes. She was powerful back in her days with Starswirl. And not to mention but she is the ancestor of the Sparkle Family. Maybe we can use her enhanced magical arts to help us in our case."

Eclipse said "We can make Clover see our way and she can help us fight against those who wish to stop us from achieving our goals but Clover's remains are located in the Crystal Knight Temple under heavy protection of the newly trained Jedi Warriors. How will you be able to get to the Dark Map?"

"I think it is time for Twilight and Rarity to show their true nature. On my word you will send them to fetch the data we require. And speaking of Dark Maps. The last one is underneath the Crystal Empire Palace. You need to find to without getting caught and send me the coordinates to help piece in the puzzle."

I sense Eclipse giving me a mental nod and I began to make my departure; my next location was to where the desert Dark Map is.

Author's Note:

Duh duh duh! Clover is a possibility for return from the Discord Wars! What may happen should Cyber and Eclipse get what they want without even letting their enemies know about it.