• Published 10th Nov 2015
  • 7,125 Views, 39 Comments

Practice - MLPFan234



Twilight Sparkle hears a lot of things from Sour Sweet, who always shows off her fun life experiences. Once, ''Kissing'', is mentioned, Twilight takes interest onto it. After scoring a date with help from Lemon Zest, Twilight had to get some help.

  • ...
13
 39
 7,125

Practice

"Yup, it really was awesome." Sour Sweet grinned as she spent another day talking about some of her life experiences. Something she did everyday. She was hanging out with her classmates from Crystal Prep, and Twilight was joining them that day, since she had nothing else planned. Flipping her long ponytail to the side, Sour sipped some juice from her glass full of apple juice. "But you know what's even better? I got my fifth kiss yesterday."

"F-Fifth?" Sunny Flares eye's widened. "No way! I haven't even gotten a second one yet."

"Yeah! I was on a date last night, and it went pretty good at first—"

"What happened? What do you mean by, ‘'...at first'’?" Sunny Flare crossed her arms.

"Oh, well, the date got ruined once his bitchy ex-girlfriend came by." Sour Sweet rolled her eyes and sighed. "But I don't care to be honest. I can easily score another guy again."

"Is… is kissing a good feeling?" Twilight asked, her cheeks turning bright red. "I never knew you kissed that many guys... is it a good feeling?"

"That's an interesting question," said Sugarcoat. "Why would you want to know?"

"I don't know. I'm just... curious. That's all." Twilight sighed.

"I think it's pretty great." Sour Sweet grinned, but right after it her smile turned upside down. "Unless he has a horrible breath."

Twilight looked down and twirled her hair. "I wish some guy would ask me out."

"Dude! I can easily get you one!" Lemon Zest grinned, and pushed Twilight up from her chair. "It won't take long, I promise!"

"Thank you, Zest... but how will you find a date for me like that in a short time? How do you know where to find any?"

"It's my own little secret," Lemon Zest chuckled. "I'll call you when I'm done, so don't worry at all."

Twilight gulped. "I have a bad feeling about this."


"It's really nice that you came over, Twilight." Sunset grinned, sitting down on a chair in the kitchen. "It's really a killer that all of my friends are busy today. It's always nice to see someone come over and talk."

"Well, I'm glad you’re happy about it." Twilight grinned back. "How have you've been doing?"

"I'm fine, I suppose… I'm having some difficult time in History though," Sunset sighed and looked down at her coffee mug, breathing in its warm and tempting smell. “My grades were fine at first... But they're not as good anymore,"

"I can help you out, if you wish," Twilight giggled. "I know a lot about history, I had the best grades in Crystal prep, to be honest."

"That sounds really great."

"Yeah, it really is."

"So... what was this help you needed from me? You said it was very important."

"Yeah, uh... it is..." Twilight blushed and looked away for a quick second. "It's... It sounds a bit strange though, but... I need help with... kissing."

"Huh? Wait... what? I don't get it." Sunset stared at Twilight.

"Well, what if we practice?" Twilight asked.

"Twilight, I... uh... I don't know what to say."

Twilight and Sunset sat on the living room's couch.

"Okay, let's just do it… but quick." Sunset sighed and deeply blushed.

As Twilight leaned in closer to Sunset, Sunset Shimmer only blushed and stayed in her place. She didn't feel right kissing Twilight. She looked around, sweating, while Twilight leaned in closer to Sunset even more. Sunset reached out her hands to Twilight, grasping her by her waist, and pulling her in. Sunset quickly pushed her lips onto Twilight's lips, kissing her deeply. Both Twilight and Sunset blushed as their lips were sealed together.

"I thought we had to use our tongue?" Twilight asked.

"How does that work?" Sunset raised her eyebrow.

"Well, if you watch the movies they move their tongues together. I think that's how it works. I'm not sure myself. Sour usually talks about tongue kissing."

"That sounds kinda gross, but if you say so," Sunset shrugged.

They tried it one more time, their lips pressed against each other once more. Sunset slowly opened her mouth, allowing Twilight's tongue in. Twilight's tongue was quick inside Sunset's mouth, playing with hers in a dance of passion. It felt weird for the both of them, but at the same time they wanted more. They began to deepen the kiss. As if she was a demon possessed, Sunset pushed her tongue into Twilight's mouth.

The room felt hotter than it actually was. They did not care about the heat nor the sweat. Twilight's right hand slithered across the soft couch to Sunset's hand. Their hands interlocked, and their left hands met between their laps as well. Their kissing became more intense, to the point where Twilight was making moaning sounds. The sensation of the kiss, the touching of hands, the sounds of pleasure from her friend, and the urges from within were too much for Sunset. She took her friend and shoved her back against the couch. Twilight's eyes lit up in excitement as her friend leaned over her, continuing to press her tongue deep.

The passion took over Sunset as her hand began to slide up from Twilight's lower thigh and began to ride it up her body, moving Twilight's skirt up and exposing more of her body for Sunset to see.

Sunset's upper body pressed against Twilight's, her hands forcing their way underneath her. Sunset had her hands on each end of Twilight's purple bra, preparing to free Twilight from the constraint of it.

Until Sunset snapped. She jumped off from Twilight. "What am I... DOING!?" she shouted. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I went too far!"

"I-It's okay, Sunset!" Twilight said, trying to calm her friend down. "I went too far as well!"

A few hours passed with nothing but silence in Sunset's house. Twilight and Sunset both sat at opposite ends of the couch watching TV. They said nothing to each other.

"Yes?" Twilight suddenly said. Sunset turned her head to see Twilight talking on the phone. "Thanks Lemon Zest, but... I don't want to. Yeah. But thank you for trying to help. Yeah. Bye."

"What is it?" Sunset asked.

"Nothing." Twilight replied. "But... you know."

"We should continue what we started… if you want to, that is."

Sunset and Twilight smirked at each other.

Comments ( 39 )

Pretty good. Pretty cute, too.

There needs to be more Sunlight stories out there.

I like the concept and the picture well enough but it still feels too short. I'm a big fan of this ship but this is a time where it needed more breathing room.

6621387 Yeah. I do agree. Maybe I'll add more when I could think of something.

Love it, like all of your other SunLight stories! :twilightsmile:

I officially agree with this ship!

God, this is cute :3 I can't have enough of this ship, dang they're so good together! :heart: Good work! :rainbowkiss:

Scitwi its so cute, I can totally see her experimenting a lot of things with Sunset ;)

Practice kissing is awesome. Cassandra does it with Rarity and Rainbow Dash in exchange for helping them with their inadequacies. But, what base did Sunset get to with Flash Sentry? It seems like she didn't even make it to the batter's box.

Rainbooms walk in and.........

This was adorable. Nice work.

Comment posted by Stardom Freedom deleted Nov 18th, 2015

6624570 It's the Sunlight version. :raritywink::rainbowlaugh:

6626594 man I love Sunlight:twilightsheepish: best shipping Whish I could make one i'm new to writing though :facehoof:

Oh shit…that was beautiful :rainbowkiss:

6626594
Just a question... why was my comment deleted? I was just pointing something out; I wasn't trying to be mean. Your fic is really good actually... I was just pointing out that I thought it was based on another fic.

6655171 I know. I know. I'm just afraid that people will start attacking me about it.

6658328
Oh... you do have a valid point.

What ARE you doing, Sunset?! You stopped! :pinkiegasp:

:rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by SirensRBae deleted Jan 3rd, 2016

Very cute little fic; glad to have come across it. The premise may have been a little bit forced, but it didn't make the story bad by any means. I want to know more about that second kiss. :raritywink:

Thanks for writing!! :twilightsmile:

6729976 Not going to make any claims on that latter part, but I doubt this whole thing is plagiarism. There are a lot of fics out there with similar natures and concepts, and the idea for this may have even come from reading some other story, but there's no plagiarism involved unless some exact part is directly copied or stolen.

6621380 I agree there should be more sunlight stories but it should be with Sunset and Sci Twi not pony Twilight because I just don't ship those two.

6742523 Could not agree more. It pains me there isn't more Sunlight! :fluttercry: It's actually my fave Twi shipping with Twidash and then Twixie following after. If we have to have a cannon ship why can't Sunset steal our Wifu instead of the prick who shall not be named. :flutterrage:

6778311 Ya know what next to Brad Voldemort actually seems like a decent guy. At least he isn't a twilight crying waifu stealer.:flutterrage:

6778331 Ya I mean think about it Voldimort is at least up front about being a D bag he is one and accepts it but now they want to ship OUR TWILIGHT SPARKLE WITH A HORRIBLE GARY STUE WHO SHE HAS NO CHEMISTRY WITH AT ALL INSTEAD OF SUNSET SHIMMER! Anyone in there right mind who has seen EG would agree there is 100,000,000,000,000,000 times more chemistry between them than her and brad. Come to think of it Twilimort would be a better ship than brad at least they have the one thing magic in common...Wow that's a ship even I did not see coming.

6621393 please do... I loved this, the flow, while it has a few choppy moments, felt natural, even if the kiss escalated kinda quickly
the whole thing felt short and sweet, and I'd love to see it grows to become part of a bigger story :raritystarry:

oreos #33 · Feb 9th, 2016 · · 4 ·

:applejackconfused:I feel dizzy and nauseatic after this. Not good. the whole experimenting part even, it doesn't add up. I did not like it one bit. Sorry.

6919892 It's fine. I understand. :twilightsmile:

I had to pinch myself because I didn't know if I was really reading it, but that pinch proved that I was reading it! Love SunLight!

About time i read this haha really cute i have to say :pinkiesmile:

very cute :heart:

Cute but the beginning and end really felt like there was no interlinking connection for me. Granted I enjoy it but it could use some work.

"Oh, well, the date got ruined once his bitchy ex-girlfriend came by." Sour Sweet rolled her eyes and sighed. "But I don't care to be honest. I can easily score another guy again."

Oofity

Twilight gulped. "I have a bad feeling about this."

And it's really obvious who lemon zest hooked her with. Sunset Shimmer.

"That sounds kinda gross, but if you say so," Sunset shrugged.

Sounds gross imo.

Sunset's upper body pressed against Twilight's, her hands forcing their way underneath her. Sunset had her hands on each end of Twilight's purple bra, preparing to free Twilight from the constraint of it.

Ok, now she's going a bit too far now.

Sunset and Twilight smirked at each other.

A huge sign of love. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment