• Published 27th Oct 2015
  • 2,022 Views, 40 Comments

Jurassic World: Jurassic Pony IV - mistercokehold8



With a new owner and new name, is history doomed to repeat itself after twenty two years?

  • ...
6
 40
 2,022

Among The Madness

The crowds of thousands, if not tens of thousands ponies filled Main Street Jurassic World to the absolute brim. For the last few hours the hub center of the park had been filling with more and more ponies who suddenly had nowhere to go, only being told they had to wait. Celestia’s hot sun beating down on the crowd wasnt helping much. The poor staff members were doing their absolute best to answer questions and direct ponies where they needed to go but they were fighting a losing war.

Ponies fanned themselves, wore sun hats and tried downing ice beverages to keep themselves cool and collected when the intercom around the park started beeping.

“Fillies and Gentlecolts, due to a containment anomaly all guest must take shelter immediately.” The herd of ponies began getting to their hooves. The workers were on the verge of moving ponies to safe locations when a dark cloud appeared over the Visitor Center. Hundreds of ponies looked up as the flock of Pterosaurs began to descend upon the crowd.

“Fillies and Gentlecolts, due to a containment anomaly all guest must take shelter immediately.” Sirens began blaring around the entire park. Nopony in the crowd was remaining calm. The absolute worst case scenario was happening: mass panic as the Pterosaurs began to attack anypony that moved. Ponies began screaming and running for their lives, trying to find a safe location. Pterosaurs began tackling ponies they could grab to the ground, evening managing to lift a few into the air, but not very high.

The creatures began crashing through any breakable object as ponies tried seeking safety inside stores, restaurants, anything that had a door. But the Pterosaurs would simply come crashing through the windows, inciting another panic indoors. To the horror of most, some ponies were taken down by the creatures, and they wouldnt get back up.

In the Control Center all the workers had never felt so helpless before. Button Mash and Screwball couldn’t look at the live security feed for long, unable to witness the horror and madness that had engulfed the park. Only one figure in the room seem to take it all in. Iron Will was the only one who kept his eyes on the cameras at all time. He had to see this for himself. Making his leave he took the elevator to the roof as the Pterosaurs continue their assault. The minotaur looked at the carnage all the screaming and all the screeching. He took it all with a smirk on his face.

Security and Containment Control ponies bravely rushed through the alleyways into the park. Among the group on their ATV came Shooting Star and Applebloom. These ponies began arming themselves with various rifles. The cyber pony pulled the rifle slung around his shoulders off, inserting darts into the barrel.

“All Units: take position on the boardwalk. Use liquid tranquilizer. Do not use live ammunition. I repeat: do not fire live ammunition.” A voice ordered over the intercom.

“Bloom! Come on!” Shooting motioned for the southern pony to follow him as the two joined a group of ponies, all armed and rushing into the park. Elsewhere in the park Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were fighting against the crowd of ponies seeking shelter. Crystal was doing her best trying to keep up with them.

“Stop running!” The assistant panted. The pegasus grabbed her friend as a Pterosaur came swooping by. The two friends looked around wildly, trying to find any sign of Applebloom. Horrible memories from their fillyhood was flooding back to the two as they witness the madness and the chaos unfolding all around them. “Well don’t just stand there!” Crystal shouted, until the two watched on as a Pterosaur grabbed the mare by the shoulders and violently yanked her high into the air. Crystal screamed as the first creature dropped her, only to be snatched by her back hooves from another Pterosaur.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle chased after her, following the sounds of her terrified screams until the flying creature lost its grip, sending the terrified pony dropping head first. She flipped through the air and came crashing down in the cold waters of the Jurassic World Lagoon. The mare madly began swimming to the surface, when to her horror several Pterosaurs dove into the water after her. One grabbed her by the mid section in its beak, throwing her in and out of the water in what looked like an attempt to drown her.

The two friends made it to the edge of the lagoon, only to be stopped by the fence separating them from the water. Crystal flailed and screamed in an attempt to free herself. The Pterosaur grabbed her in its clawed feet when, much to their horror, the Mosasaur broke the surface, lifting the Pterasaur and Crystal in the air before snapping its massive jaws shut. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo could still hear Crystals screams of terror as the massive creature returned into the depths of the lagoon. The teenage unicorn began hyper ventilating as Scootaloo grabbed her shoulders.

“Go! Inside, now!” Down the boardwalk Applebloom, Shooting Star and the brave Security team ran out into the crowds. Those armed with a rifle took aim into the sky.

“Open fire!” Shooting barked. The team began shooting anything that flew with their tranquilizer darts. Once the dart met a target the effect was rather quick. Several Pterosaurs began falling and colliding weakly with the ground as they felt themselves drifting off to sleep. Applebloom wildly climbed on top of a table, looking for any signs of her best friends.

“Sweetie Belle!!! Scootaloo!!!” The southern pony screamed loudly. In the crowd the two ponies turned in the direction of their screaming friend.

“Applebloom!!!”

“Go!” Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo broke out in a mad gallope towards their friend, unaware of a Pterosaur that was swooping down behind them. Shooting Star however had his eyes locked on it. A dart struck its neck, forcing to fly erratically. “Applebloom!!”

“No! Wait-” Shooting tried calling out to the two, only to be tackled from behind by a Pterosaur. The one chasing the pegasus and unicorn hit the ground and started to skid. Scootaloo grabbed her friend and threw them both against a wall, hoping to dodge the creature. But it kept skidding towards them, however coming to a stop with its pointy beak about a few inches away. The two let out a sigh of relief.

The cyber pony was able to fight his way onto his back, holding back the Pterosaur but even with his enhancements his strength was not much of a match against the creature. The Pterosaur snapped and screeched wildly at the pony until Applebloom, who had acquired Shootings rifle, smacked the creature in the face with the butt of the rifle before firing several darts point blank into the creature. The cyber pony was finally able to toss the creature aside. Applebloom panted wildly as she held her hoof out for Shooting. Sighing in relief the cyber pony was pulled up onto his metal hooves. Then he locked eyes with the earth pony in front of him.

Both of them were sweaty, and covered in grime and dirt from the jungle, but neither cared. Shooting Star took Appleblooms hoof and very quickly pulled her in for a kiss. The southern pony let out a surprise yelp before returning the kiss.

“Im sorry are we interrupting?” Applebloom broke away and looked at her two exhausted best friends. Scootaloo was panting but after looking at the two ponies kissing Sweetie Belle had a twinkle in her eyes.

“Girls!!!” Applebloom very quickly threw her hooves around her best friends. “Are you two ok?! Ah was so worried about you! Where did you go? Why didn’t you come back? And-”

“Bloom, we’re fine, but whos that?” Scootaloo asked as Shooting Star finally came trotting up. Applebloom looked at him long and hard.

“We uhh, work together.”

“Oh you two look adorable together!” Sweetie Belle gushed.

“Listen, we gotta go.” Shooting warned to the mares. “This way.” He began leading the three best friends away from the madness of Jurassic World.


The elevator doors of the Control Center slid open, showing Iron Will and the small army of Ingen workers he had acquried.

“Hey you cant bring them in here!” The security guard ordered, only to be pushed aside.

“Mr. Delancie’s death has been tragic!” Will began as the workers he brought began opening briefcases and taking various ponies spots behind the monitors. “The new mission, however, is to prevent more loss of life.”

“Who are these guys?” Button asked nervously.

“I’m glad you ask. You’re all relieve from duty!” Will announced, to the others confusion and horror. “There’s a new team on the ground!” Off the coast an attack chopper was quickly making its way towards the island with the INGEN branding on the side. Inside were ponies who were train for this very situation. But they also knew Iron Will had other motives.


Shooting kept his gun armed and ready as he lead the three mares through the backstreets of the park. Applebloom was speaking on her phone.

“Button, ah’m on my way back to you.”

“Thats a bad idea.” The stallion whispered on the other end. “The boards assigned emergency ops to InGens private security unit. This guy, Iron Will, is in charge now, and he has some crazy plan to use the Raptors to hunt down the Indominus!”

“What do you mean use the Raptors?!” Applebloom asked, making Shooting come to a halt.

“Son of a bitch!” The cyber pony swore. He knew just what was going on. Overhead the group saw as the attack chopper soared over them and towards the Control Center. “Take your friends and get them someplace safe.” Then the large metal gate behind the group began rattling. The four slowly turned as the gates burst open. A large mob of ponies came galloping through, screaming in terror as another Pterosaur swooped down towards them.

Without thinking the four ponies climbed into a jeep that had been running behind them. Shooting quickly threw the vehicle in reverse and pressed the pedal down.

“You gotta go faster!” Scootaloo said loudly as the cyber pony spun the jeep around, quickly driving off up the road from the crowd and in the direction of the Raptor enclosure. “This does not feel safe!”

“Can we stay with you?” Sweetie asked.

“We are not splitting up again!” Applebloom assured her friends.

“Uhh, we meant him.” Sweetie said, pointing to Shooting. The cyber pony rolled his eyes, throwing the jeep into a higher gear to get the most speed that he could.


Outside the Raptor encloseure a task force had been setting up its Command Outpost. From outside one could still hear the screeches and roars from the Raptors inside. Will was marching around giving orders, ever so pleased that he was at long last getting his way. Spike was looking on from the side, wondering where his partner was, and not pleased with what was going down.

The four Raptors were now put in their holding units so cameras could be put on their heads. It would allow the task force to see what they see. Iron Will was quite pleased with himself. He stopped in front of Blue, and looked at the tablet a worker had.

“Right here….thats right.” The minotaur cackled as he saw his face on the feed.

“She looks at what she wants to.” Spike warned. “Usually what she wants to eat.” Will stopped laughing to himself, slowly backing away as the engine and headlights of a jeep came into the area. The teenage drake looked as Shooting Star, followed by Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle came out of the jeep and marching into the base camp.

“Well, the mother hen has finally arrived!” Will joked, only to then be punched right in the face by one angry cyber pony. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle looked impressed by the swing.

“Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals!” Shooting warned with a deep growl as the minotaur rubbed his sore cheek.

“Will you wanted this to happen all along didn’t you? You no good motherbucker!” Applebloom barked, having to be held back by her friends.

“Oh dear Celestia, how many ponies need to die until this mission finally makes sense to you?” Will groaned.

“Its not a mission, its a field test.” Spike said, not pleased with his new boss as he joined the group. The teenage drake gave Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo a quick hug. The two happily returned it.

“This is InGen’s situation now. There are going to be cruise ships that pull up at the docks tomorrow morning. Every pony on this island will get off and live to see another day!” The minotaur barked. “You’re gonna watch news stories on how you saved lives, no, how your animals saved lives!”

“Will, they’ve never been out of containment before. This is crazy!” Spike pleaded.

“Lets move it out!” Will shouted to his group, before looking Shooting Star dead in the eyes. “This is happening, with or without you! So whats it gonna be?” The cyber pony glared deeply into the minotaurs eyes.

Author's Note:

Two chapters in a day. Crazy I know.

Comments ( 2 )

Glad to see this back. Was worried you had scrapped it due to your dislike of Fallen Kingdom (not sure your verdict on Dominion, though I thought it was way better).

The teenage unicorn began hyper ventilating as Scootaloo grabbed her shoulders.

Umm...who is the teen here? If it's been 22 years since Sweetie was a foal, she should be around 30, and so far I think she's been described as a mare.
If you want to make her younger to where "teenage" can make sense, you'd need to reduce it to 12 years or less.

Login or register to comment