• Published 27th Oct 2015
  • 2,022 Views, 40 Comments

Jurassic World: Jurassic Pony IV - mistercokehold8



With a new owner and new name, is history doomed to repeat itself after twenty two years?

  • ...
6
 40
 2,022

Breakdown

Mr. Delancie had always been the pony with a simple mindset: if you want something done right, you do it yourself. The helicopter with its three occupants glided over the very quickly collapsing Jurassic World with one objection: destroy the rampaging Indominus. The owner of the park had time to reflect on reason past decisions that got him to this point. He wondered if Scorch went through the same issues when it was his park and company.

“Did you boys serve in the Royal Guard?” The earth pony said into his headset, trying to make some small talk as they looked for their objective.

“Served in Canterlot and the Crystal Empire sir!”

“Did your captain ever fly into battle with you?” Delancie turned back to the security worker in the back seat, only to hit some turbulence, putting some fear in the two workers flying with him. “My bad, I got it though!” From the Control Room Screwball was able to relay information to her boss.

“We have eyes on the target sir. Shes been spotted south of the Aviary.” The owner of Jurassic World turned to his partners.

“Look alive boys! We’re going in!”

“Clear to engage.” Screwball reported. Meanwhile on the ground Applebloom and Shooting Star finally broke through the treeline, finding themselves on the cliff side overlooking the Jurassic World Aviary. The large glass and metal dome looked impressive from the outside, but it was what was on the inside that brought visitors to the island. Pterosaurs of various species occupied the dome, where visitors could safely view and admire. The two ponies on the ground looked up as the helicopter chasing down the rampaging hybrid zipped overhead.

“10’o clock! By the birdcage!” The pony in the back called. Delancie looked over and through the treetops could see the I-Rex stomping along. Carefully the owner turned to chopper so the back pony could get a clear line with its large chain gun.

“Open fire!” Delancie ordered. The pony quickly started unloading a large hail storm of bullets down towards the hybrid. The dinosaur however seemed to be just one stomp ahead of the bullets. The ground exploded in dirt as the I-Rex stormed forward and easily shattered through the dome. In the Control Room Button Mash brought up live security footage of the I-Rex roaring, startling and scattering the Pterosaurs inside.

“Oh no, nononono.” Iron Will casually looked over the workers shoulders at the footage as Screwball covered her mouth in horror.

“Looks like the fox got into the hen house.” The minotaur joked, putting a hand on the uncomfortable earth ponies shoulder. In the dome the hybrid was roaring and snapping its jaws at anything that moved. Looking for escape a flock of Pterosaurs made an escape through the hole the I-Rex created, and starting flying up into the sky. Directly however in the direction of the helicopter.

“Pull up! Up! Up! Up!” The gunner in the back screamed. Delancie shruggled with the controls as the gunner opened fire, however a joint knocked him out and over the edge of the chopper as a Pterosaur flew by and carried the pony away in its beak. One pierced through the windshield, hitting the worker in the front right through the heart. Delancie threw his sunglasses away as he fought with every fiber of his being to keep the chopper in control. On the cliff side Applebloom and Shooting Star could only look on in horror as the helicopter began to spiral violent before crashing through the glass dome. The tail rotor snapped off as the chopper finally collided with the ground, exploding in a fireball that chased the I-Rex out of the dome. In the Control Room Screwball had begun sobbing as the park workers watched on.

“We have a breach in the Aviary.” The chaotic pony reported through her tears. Button Mash watched on in horror, wondering how could things get any worse. He didn’t have to wonder for long. The explosion had rattled the rest of the Pterosaurs in the dome. The remaining flock took to the sky, up and out of the hole the helicopter created. The two ponies on the cliff looked on as the sky filled with hundreds of flying creatures. The cyber pony was already taking a step back, putting a hoof on Applebloom.

“Trees, trees! Go!” The two ponies quickly turned and broke out into a sprint as the flock of Pterosaurs flew directly over head, avoiding the two as they reached the tree line. Shooting looked back and threw himself and Applebloom to the ground as one Pterosaurs snapped at them before soaring upwards.


Miles of old rusted fence and gates still existed on the island. These were remnants of the previous park, remnants that Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle plowed right through in their jeep as the pegasus kept her foot to the gas. Both friends were laughing to themselves.

“Ok, thats it! We’re safe now.” Scootaloo said happily. Sweetie sighed until she looked in the rear view mirror. Then she turned to look out the back of the jeep. The flock of Pterosaurs had caught up, and were quickly cutting the gap between them.

“Go!!!! Go!!!!” Sweetie started slamming the dash as Scootaloo looked in the mirror. The pegasus put the jeep in high gear and floored the gas pedal.

Throughout the park were various outpost gates that separated the park from the open fields of dinosaurs. Most of the time security just stood there, bored out of their minds. This was the case for the two security guards positioned there right now. But to their surprise a jeep came bursting over the hill. They could see two mares inside shouting at them, but it was too quiet to make out.

“Hey! Open up!”

“Open the gate!”

“Come on! Hurry!

“Open up!”

“Do it! Open the gate!”

“Well, thats a first.” One of the workers noted as Scootaloo started slamming on the horn. Screeching caught the guards attention as they looked up and saw a flock of possibly hundreds of Pterosaurs approach.


Shooting Star and Applebloom galloped through the jungle as fast as they could, reaching a worker area where several workers were panicking and running about. The loud speaker was going off.

“Attention Aviary Employees: there has been a containment breach.” Appleblooms phone started to go off.

“Hello?” Back in the park among the large crowd who were all very confused about just what in Equestria was going on was her assistant Crystal Comet.

“Bloom, your friends were spotted on security. They were heading to the west gate. Im on my way there now!”

“Ok, stay right there!” Applebloom panted into the phone. “Ah ‘m on my way, stay with them!”

“Hey!” Shooting had commandeered an ATV and pulled up in front of the southern pony. “Get on!” Applebloom hopped on the backseat, wrapping her hooves around the cyber pony as the ATV floored off in the direction of Jurassic World.

Author's Note:

A bit short, but things are about to get wild.