• Published 27th Oct 2015
  • 2,022 Views, 40 Comments

Jurassic World: Jurassic Pony IV - mistercokehold8



With a new owner and new name, is history doomed to repeat itself after twenty two years?

  • ...
6
 40
 2,022

Jungle

Every attraction since the order had been closed, forcing all the visitors to go back to the downtown section of Jurassic World, cramming a lot of unhappy ponies into one space. While the guest were unhappy, thankfully they didnt know the dangers of what was currently on the loose, killing without reason.

In the control room the map showed that all the guest had been returned from the rides safely. Button, Screwball and Delancie were looking over the brown earth pony’s monitor.

“Every time that thing kills it goes further south. Its heading to the park.” Button noticed.

“Why would she come here?”

“I think she senses thermal radiation.” Screwball guessed. “And our emergency measures just put all the warm bodies into one place.” While the group worked as hard as they could to figure out just what to do the ding of the elevator rang out. Iron Will stepped out and flashed his ID to security.

“Ingen.” The owner of the park turned and looked the minotaur in the eyes. “Iron Will.”

“I know who you are.” Delancie said.

“Good, then you know why I’m here.” Will casually strolled into the room, both Button and Screwball looking at him as well. “I’ve been working for the past two years on an application for those Raptors.” Will pointed at the monitor. “They can hunt and kill that creature.” Delancie didnt like Will.

“Your program was to test their intelligence.”

“Yeah, it was. And we did. And in the process we learned something: they follow orders.” Will stood above the owner of the park. “You see, the solution to your little crisis-”

“Little?! Ponies have died!” Screwball said deeply insulted.

“-is standing right in front of you.” Will finished, ignoring the chaotic pony. Delancie stood his ground.

“Let me make this as clear as I possibly can: no Velociraptors are gonna be set loose on this island.” Will actually started laughing.

“You’re out of your mind you know that?”

“You’re one to talk buddy!” Button said.

“What are you gonna do with all these ponies huh? Over 20,000 ponies and what are you gonna do? That thing is a killing machine and it will not stop!”

“Iron Will I intend to personally look into your project to determine its viability with the moral principles of MY company.” Will chuckled before finally standing down.

“Ok then boss, whats your next move?” The next move was already under way. On the roof the helicopter was being primed for action. A large machine gun, an M134, was being screwed and bolted to the chopper so it could be used in this crisis. The elevator to the room opened as Delancie trotted out, removing his suit jacket and rolling up his sleeves as Screwball followed behind.

“Sir! I couldnt get a hold of your instructor.”

“Never mind. He’s likely caught up in the evacuation.” The owner reasoned, handing his jacket to his employee.

“Are you sure there’s nopony else here who can fly a helicopter?” Delancie turned back to the chaotic earth pony.

“We dont need anypony else.” Delancie shoved a helmet on his head and hopped into the pilot seat, intending to take care of the crisis he had created by signing off on the I-Rex’s creation. A pony climbed into the seat to Delancies right, another climbing into the back and standing firm at the weapon. Screwball watched with her worried swirly eyes as the chopper lifted into the sky and out over the park. She didnt have a good feeling about this.


Meanwhile back in the jungle Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo returned back to the wrecked vehicle from earlier. The pegasus struggled with the battery until it finally popped out. The snapping of a twig made them jump.

“Think its still out there?” Scootaloo asked. Judging by the look on Sweetie's face the pegasus knew she shouldnt have asked. “Look, I know for a fact it's not out there alright? We’re totally safe.” Scootaloo held out the battery. “Take this alright? You’re stronger than me.” Debatable if that was true but the pegasus wanted to keep her friend involved and in high spirits. The unicorn took the battery in her magic before the two returned to the garage. Finding a pair of wrenches that were left behind Scootaloo struggled to remove the old car battery before screwing in the new one.

If the gas had held up after all these years there was a chance this could work.

“Alright, turn it over.” From the drivers seat Sweetie turned the key. To their delight and amazement the jeep sputtered for a moment before roaring to life.

“Yes!”

“Awesome!” Scootaloo slammed the hood shut as Sweetie hopped over the the passenger seat. The pegasus mare then climbed into the drivers seat.

“Wait, I thought you failed your driving test.” Sweetie noted.

“I did, just the driving part.” Scootaloo said with a wide smirk before flooring it out into the jungle. Meanwhile Shooting Star and Applebloom were approaching the decaying visitors center when the revving of an engine surprised and confused them. Fighting their way through the thick jungle brush they came to the open garage.

“Think it was them?”

“Had to be.” Shooting said, placing his rifle down. “What I wanna know is how did they get one of these things started?”

“If they took the rode it goes back to the park.” Applebloom said. The cyber pony went to open the hood until a loud thump froze them in their tracks. Dust fell from the ceiling as Applebloom quickly got behind Shooting for safety. Another thump forced the two down and behind the second rusting jeep. Shooting put a metal hoof to his lips, telling the southern pony to be quiet.

The stallion peeked out and saw where he placed his rifle: just a arms reach away. But as he reached out a large foot appeared in the garage doorway. The Indominus Rex had found the visitors center. Shooting and Applebloom could only sit in silent fear as the hybrid dinosaur stuck its head in, snarling quietly to itself. For the southern pony this was bringing back a lot of bad memories from her foalhood.

The Indominus sniffed and pressed its head against the jeep, moving it slightly. However much to the relief the dinosaur slowly backed out. Peeking to see if she was gone, Shooting reached over and reclaimed his rifle. The two sat there in relieved silence, thinking the dinosaur had moved on. However to their horror part of the roof gave way as the Indomnius rammed its large head in, roaring mightily. It wasnt fooled at all that they were hiding.

“Go! Go!” The cyber pony yelled, pushing Applebloom onto her hooves before the two ran into the dark visitor center. The two ponies ran out through the open door and back into the jungle before the dinosaur could catch up. The Indominus bursted into the decaying visitors center, standing on the fallen remains of the T-Rex skeleton, roaring out before it was spooked by a sound it hasnt hear before. She looked up as the shadow of the helicopter flew over head. The dinosaur then charged back into the jungle.

Applebloom pulled her phone out and made contact with Button back at control.

“Button! She’s south of the gyrosphere valley!”

“Are you following her?” Button asked astonished.

“More like she following us! Get ACU out here with better weapons this time!”

“ACU’s already airborne. They took the helicopter.” Applebloom came skidding to a halt.

“Who’s flying it?!”