• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 18,126 Views, 1,897 Comments

Chronicles of an Evil Overlord - Melancholy



Evil rising up to take over Equestria? Normal. Evil succeeding in taking over Equestria? Unusual. How did he do it? By following some simple rules...

  • ...
97
 1,897
 18,126

Rule 33

Domination of Equestria - T+36 days.

“Come now my Darling, don’t tell me you don’t like it. It would brighten up your day every time you spotted one, and there would be plenty around.”
“While that might be true Luna my dear, you have to consider everyone else at the same time.”

“Owww, why should we? You’re the Supreme Overlord of The Equestrian Dominion. You can have whatever you want.”
“That might be true, but that doesn’t mean I should. It’s barely been a month since the regime change, and while you’ve been absolutely invaluable in making that transition as smooth as possible it wouldn’t do to antagonise the staff and the peasantry like that.”

“Oh, go on, doesn’t it look good on me?”
“It looks wonderful on you, it’s taking some effort not to jump you right now. But honestly, that’s a very good reason not to implement it as mandatory. I can’t be losing it in the middle of court or an important meeting. And what of the effects on the other male staff? It could actually negatively affect morale in the long run.”

“Oh come now, how on earth could such a skimpy little thing as a mandatory thong be bad for morale? It accentuates the flank, and the straps draw attention to the teats in a very alluring way.”
“That’s precisely why it’s a bad idea Luna. This discussion is over, I won’t budge on the matter.”

“Owww, that’s mean. Not even if I wear this lovely little leather number?”
“No, not even then. But if you wear it anyway I’m sure I can compensate you, in other ways.

“Oh my, Darling. How daring of you. Guards! Court is now closed, clear the petitioners. Me and the Supreme Overlord have some special business to discuss alone in the throne room. Ensure we aren't disturbed. It could take all afternoon."

Overlord Rule No:33 I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.