• Published 4th Sep 2015
  • 2,770 Views, 59 Comments

Tales from a displaced Wizard - shenadri

  • ...
14
 59
 2,770

magic 11. New threat... or is it treats?

Michael's point of view

Looking at Twilight and trying to ignore the now unconscious dracokid on the floor, I simply sigh wearily.

"I do not understand the children of today, of course, in my place of origin we were all of the same race, but anyway ..."

"Bah, that's nothing," interrupted Spike, looking at me petulantly, "if you want to know something uncomfortable, when I asked Twilight where I was coming from ..." whatever the little dragon said was lost in a huge flash , Turning, I could only see Twilight totally blushing, making a very good competition to a tomato.

"Where did you send it?" I asked confused, "are not dragons supposed to be quite resistant to magic?"

"N-No matter," Twilight said, still flushed, "H-He will come back eventually."

Carousel Boutique, Third person point of view

'Long baths are the best' a very happy Rarity thought, while she rinsed the soap before entering the tub to a long and relaxing afternoon, soft background music and perfume of roses in the room ...

Her perfect time, however was interrupted with a dazzling flash in the middle of the bathroom, after she took her hands off her face, which she had put up instinctively to protect her face, Rarity met face to face with an astonished Spike, who was watching her from top to bottom , As a predator to his next meal.

"I wish Twilight would continue teleporting me to omit embarrassing situations," Spike said, trying to break the tension in the bathroom.

However, the piercing scream and the quick slap in his face was the only thing the dracokid will remember of his fortuitous misadventure.

Michael's point of view

"Did you hear anything?" I said, trying to locate the slight sound I heard, it sounded like a scream.

"Nah, it was probably nothing," Twilight replied, "in other matters, what you plan to do to live, you are currently unemployed, and the crown can't always pay for your expenses," the former librarian continued telling me, which was true, in this moment, I didn't have any income that could help me to survive, wincing, I was going to answer the purple princess when Gilda walked through the door of the main antechamber, looking around, and seeing me, she began to move towards me.

"Your Majesty," said the lioness, "right now there is no way to contact the aerie to request support or anything else you may need," he said, in a neutral tone.

"Gilda, you do not have to keep formalities between friends," I said, arching my eyebrow.

"Maybe for you they are friends, your majesty," Gilda replied, the rage barely contained in her voice, "for me they are simply the mares that took my best friend away." Tilting her head after saying this, the lioness simply turned and positioned herself at the door, assumed a guard position, without even asking permission.

However, before I could recriminate her attitude, a loud explosion echoed in the castle, in panic, I approached the nearest window, looking towards the peaceful village, my heart shrank at the sight of a column of smoke coming from Sugarcube Corner.

Third person point of view

Michael quickly ran toward the exit of the castle, while Twilight simply watched, astonished, the cloud of smoke as it ascended to the sky, when leaving, the first thing that the young griffon noticed was to all the people running towards the palace of Twilight, opening its wings Instinctively, Michael gave a pair of powerful flaps to get out of the way of the stampede that was coming, from its vantage point, the gray Griffon could observe several ghouls coming towards the castle, since the immense majority of inhabitants of the town were Running towards the shining palace.

Comments ( 4 )

9578653
Working on it, now that my computer is back!!

Managed to read this fully.
Its pretty interesting, would this continue?

Wished that something was done about how Spike missed out on what the girl and princesses got to hear and the stuff he missed out on due to being missing.

That scene of Twilight teleporting Spike and Rarity slapping him really isn't funny.

Since Spike appears to not have any outfit on, that means he's not fully anthro like the ponies?

More or less, RL has been though on me but I am getting there

Login or register to comment