• Published 4th Sep 2015
  • 2,770 Views, 59 Comments

Tales from a displaced Wizard - shenadri

  • ...
14
 59
 2,770

Magic 00. Prelude, efforts and a unsettling white figure

"Dude, are you ready or what?" the voice of one of my best friends, Oscar 'Loki', resonates all the way back to my room in my old house "you have been keeping all of us in the dark about your... woah!"

Opening the closed door to my room, I just stay in the doorframe, clad in a black and red ensemble from one of my favorite Kamen rider shows, I have been spending almost 3 or 4 months, a lot of cash and almost all my free time doing the costume to look as the real one, and by the dumbfounded expression on my pal face, i have succeded on the endeavor.

"Michael, you really did all that in three months and a half?" 'Loki' asks, giving a turn around me, observing the details of the finally revealed Kamen Rider Wizard costume, I have spend like two hundred or three hundred dollars in the details such as the DX rider belt, the ring chain, and all the magic rings on Amazon.

"That means that you like it?" I ask at the time, giving a knowing smile, hidden by the huge black, silver and red handmade helmet that i wear, "so what do you really think right now about keeping my secrecy?"

"the only thing that you are missing is the gunblade from the show, and you'll be the perfect wizard" he then squeals like a fangirl, "dude, we have the main prize of the group cosplay on the bag, George and Erick also have done an splendid job in their costumes, but yours is trully a masterpiece."

"What about you man?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow and looking at him, " I don't see you on your spandex suit."

"Unfortunately, my boss called, he needs someone in the main stand and he told me that Harold has the flu, so sorry about this, but this year Kamen Rider Black RX cannot appear" he says, slumping his shoulders a little.

"Sorry about that dude, but hey!, after SOFA, there are a couple of bronycons that we could go together, my treat!" I say, trying to cheering him up.

"Sure, oh, I almost forgot, I already have finished reading 'Spiders and magic, Rise of the Spider Mane' ", he states...

Well, after this, we just began to talk about brony related stuff, my name is Michael Sebastian Garcia, or 'One' for my friends, I am 26 years old guy with a lot of friends due to my hobbies, I am a huge Kamen Rider and Super Sentai fan, since college I joined two or three of the groups in it and, in time, I developed a fiery passion for all the kamen rider stuff, also half of our little group are bronies or pegasisters, since Megan, one of the founders of the group, stumbled upon My little Pony, FiM, and she hooked almost all of us into it. I am the average guy, wide shoulders, beard, and a goofy grin plastered always in my face, I am very outgoing and social by nature.

I am currently finishing my mastery on education, I am 1m, 85cm tall, also i have one huge scar from the left side of my stomach to the right, one little accident on a sawmill, also I am working part time with a couple of friends in an arcade site at the outskirts of our little neigborhood. each year, a huge event was held for all of us oddballs to get together and try to outdo all of the other in the city, almost like a comicon but smaller, we have been on the real deal a couple of times, since then, we would like to do a group to try and outdo all the 'pros' from scratch, and apparently, this year we could dream to try and do just that...

this is how my tale begins in a new world.

Canterlot Castle

A resonating boom was followed by a little dust falling out from the ceiling, oblivious to this fact, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Prince Shinning Armor, and the newly crowned Princess Twilight Sparkle were looking to the falling sunset from one of the highest windows.

"Why you cannot move your moon, sister,"Princess Celestia states, looking angrily to her younger sister, "I cannot believe that you can't move the moon to dissipate this forced eclipse." in the meanwhile, the younger diarch was trying, her brow furrowed in concentration, beads of sweat rolling out her forehead.

"I cannot do it, sister, someone is interfering with my magic, and also I detect a lot of disturbances in the magical core of the planet" Princess Luna states, panting, "I cannont comprehend what is happening." before any of the others could add something to the conversation, a blinding white light appears, making everypony in the room recoil, after it vanished, a grave voice could be heard,"dont you worry princesses, for the time of the phantoms has finally come into your realm, and soon, all this world will fall in despair and bring forth a new age for us" standing tall in the middle of the table, a white humanoid figure stands, extending its arms before laughing maniacally and dissolving, not before leaving a final warning

"Finally, your time has come!"

After vanishing as it had appeared, the only sounds that could be heard for a while were the muffled screams of ponies outside the room, also a very pale princess Luna was looking warily to a paler princess Celestia, which has her eyes reduced to prinpicks, her breath coming out as labored grasps, and trying (and failing) to get some support, her legs refusing to carry her, after a while she fainted, but not before saying a word in a ushered wisper.


"Wiseman..."