• Published 4th Sep 2015
  • 2,771 Views, 59 Comments

Tales from a displaced Wizard - shenadri

  • ...
14
 59
 2,771

Magic 10.5 A new friend!... Maybe

Michael's PoV

Well, I never expected to see my own inner phantom on the floor, but this is what I got after defeating Sylph, many questions were bubbling inside me, ¿was it it's dangerous ?, I needed to stop it , imprison it or do something about it?, meanwhile, Twilight was simply looking at the new dracokid , a rather disturbing look on her face after a while, she spoke.

"Michael , this Dracokid , is it yours? "she said, uncertain, at the same time trying to get Roseluck from the floor, after all the fighting , the florist was simply exhausted, after a moment, the purple librarian was finally able to raise the other mare, resting her on one shoulder , she began to move towards the village, leaving me quite confused and with an unconscious small dragon in my claws.

"Ehh, I guess?" I said to no one in particular, after a while, I just piggyback the little drake and go after the purple pony.

???


Darkness around me, then a deep voice telling me... telling me... I do not remember, I now feel a pleasant warmth in my scales while something is charging me to an unknown place, but it is preferable to being stuck in memories, I try to open my eyes, only to see blurry figures, however, I feel... feathers?, yes, feathers in the front of my body, caressing me, enfolding me in a warm hug, then again only darkness.

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was how comfortable the bed I was in, seriously, the damn bed was much better than living in the repressed memories of my Gate, however, the next thing I could register was the Penetrating gaze of another dragon that was watching me from the other side of the room, a pan on the head as a helmet and ... that are pillows tied to his body? Not being able to contain more, I begin to laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

"Hey, it's not so funny, as far as we know of you, you can kill us at any moment," the little dragon exclaimed, pointing me with a bread roll, trying to be menacing, but making me laugh, until suddenly I did not have More bed to roll me away from the laughter, effectively falling and hitting me against the wooden floor.

"Dammit!" I murmured, rubbing myself to try to ease the pain of my wounded back (and pride) against the hard ground, just to stay frozen, looking at the ground, my pain in this forgotten moment, I felt! That is, I felt the blow, that means ...

"Quiet Spike, I do not think Draco would take it well for us to start mocking him." Turning quickly, at the door of the room next to the dragon, who was trying not to laugh (and failing miserably) was a young Griffon also, next to the predator, a purple pony was staring at me, and biting her lip, an indecisive look on her face.

Michael's PoV


The little ruby ​​dragon watched me intently, his eyes slowly opening to a look of disbelief.

"You're fine, apparently going to the physical plane leaves you somewhat disoriented," try joking, "do not you think, Twilight?"

THUD!

"He fainted again, didn't he?"

"..."

"Eeeyup."

"Damn..."