• Published 4th Sep 2015
  • 2,771 Views, 59 Comments

Tales from a displaced Wizard - shenadri

  • ...
14
 59
 2,771

Magic 05. Stories

The first thing I did when I was trying to cover up the bright light from a window , noting that probably would like 4 o'clock in the place where I was, the following thing that I checked was my hand, which was still claw -like.

I sighed , and seeing that there was apparently nobody near me, I muttered to myself: "その後、えっ夢ではありませんか" (Sonogo, eyyumede wa arimasen ka?/so, this isn't a dream, huh?)

"Well, you're awake, I managed to worry about you for a minute." A soft voice caught me completely off guard.

"GHAAH !!!"

The next thing I felt was pain, apparently, the bed where I was was just off the wall, in my eagerness to get away the source of the voice,I finished banging my head against the unforgiving crystal of castle walls, again.

Wait a second... Crystal?

"Oh by the name of Celestia, I'm so sorry!" the same voice said, and finally the owner of the voice appeared , a Pegasus with a butter-colored coat, with a long pink mane and tail , approached me and she began to examine me from top to bottom.

"Apparently you do not have any trauma outside the two big blows in your head, okay?" She told me, helping me to my feet, "My name is ..."

"Fluttershy, yes, I know," I said groggily, "I guess the princesses, or someone told you to look after me until I recovered, right?"

"E-eh, yes," said the shy horse to me, blushing, "the princess ordered me to look after you in the castle of friendship in Ponyville."

"Ok, lead the way toward your friends, shy" I said, patting her back, being careful not to hit her wings.

"Yes, of course, please follow me."

Friendship Castle, Ponyville, ten minutes later

This castle is huge!, Fluttershy was going slowly considering my injuries , however , because this could see all that the castle has to offer, for a magical building , this is stylish , the tapestries , paintings , everything was beautifully decorated, however , upon entering the map room , my breath stopped for a moment.

There, hanging from the ceiling , supported by some gold chains intertwined, it was the tree stump which was the remains of the former residence of Twilight Sparkle, the same stump that the other girls turned into the 'chandelier of memories' trying to make the newest princess like her new home. "That's ... there are no words to describe it," I said in a whisper , the mare behind me must have heard me , for the cheerful tone in which she answered me , despite his shyness

"Oh yeah, we did all that chandelier to encourage Twilight to give a chance to her new home , as the former was destroyed by a terrible centaur named Tirek," Fluttershy said, before hiding behind me, when I turned around, and after having examined the aforementioned giant chandelier, I realized that the rest of the room was occupied, around the table in their respective chairs, all the other former bearers of the elements of harmony were interested in my actions, blushing at the apparent slip, I headed quickly close to the center of the room, being exposed to all eyes of the girls.

Rarity, was perhaps the one that was watching me more closely, but most likely set off on my clothes, she was wearing a low-cut dress with matching shoes, both a light white, accentuating her skin and mane, Pinkie Pie, the next, was obviously fighting an urge to jump, approach me or apologize (I don't know if in that order) Anyway, she was dressed in a sky blue shirt until her stomach, ripped jeans and sneakers , The next, Rainbow Dash, was wearing a sports shirt, a black leggings and shorts, also wearing sneakers, Applejack, in a corner, was the first to approach, she was wearing his ever-faithful cowboy hat, a plaid flannel tied to the waist, exposing her navel, jeans and heavy work boots, anywhere I couldn't see Spike and Twilight.

"Well, sugarcube, before we begin, we want to know if we can trust you, so far, Twilight has not told us much the attack on Canterlot, except that you were the one who helped stop the monsters that appeared, and had nothing to do with princess Luna, "said the cowgirl, with a dangerous glint in her green eyes," and before you start to invent something, I was ... "

"... The element of honesty, that was before you girls had to hand back the elements to the tree of harmony" I finished for her, interrupting, "I know, I know, I have to explain all to both the princesses and you guys, isn't true, honest Applejack? "

Before the farmer could answer to me, an explosion of light in front of us announced the arrival of the princesses, all of the sudden, two chairs just appeared behind the only empty chair in the room, and the three princesses proceeded to sit down.

"Well, Michael, we've waited long enough to know your story, for now just know that we want to help, but it's time to tell us everything you know" Celestia proclaimed, looking at me with a hard stare.

"Well, I will tell you all about my world, but I have to clarify something, I was finishing my higher education so far, then some things I do not know, please understand this before anything else, ok?" after seeing all the people in the room nodding, I continued, "Well, the history of humanity begins ..."

Later

After explaining the vast majority of humanity, my throat was dry, however, faces all the girls and princesses had at that time were priceless, Celestia was still watching me intently, her brow furrowed slightly less, Princess Luna was with stars in her eyes, still trying to understand how humanity had already tried to venture into space, Twilight was buried behind at least four encyclopedias of notes composed of all the things I could remember, and those she wrote about my dissertation, Rainbow, Pinkie and surprisingly, Rarity, were sleeping in their chairs, Applejack was still watching me, but this time her gaze lost in the horizon, trying to understand what I had told all of them, Fluttershy was hidden behind her mane as usual.

"Now, why I'm here, really, it is perhaps more weird that everything I've told all of you, but imagine for a moment a being who can carry things between different dimensions. Now this being likes to send to these dimensions people who have to play a role in them, within the community of fans of My Little Pony, many began to write about this man, calling him 'the merchant', and as several people began to disappear from our universe, I honestly think that all of us ended in different alternative realities of Equestria, I'm starting to believe that we, 'displaced' are part of something bigger than us. "

Before I could continue, an explosion rocked the room we were in, peering through a window quickly, I could see several ghouls leaving the Everfree forest going into the village.

"Well, I think it's showtime!" I said, with a nod, before jumping out the window and putting in my claw the driver ring.

DRIVER ON!, PLEASE!