• Published 20th Aug 2015
  • 1,190 Views, 23 Comments

Mirror, Mirror, on The Wall... - Timeless Lord Slayer



The Looking Glass Knight. That's what I got sent as. Now, I can't talk, eat, sleep, smell, or much of anything anymore. Sounds nice right? Wrong. It's absolute hell. But like it or not, I'm living it. So I suppose I'll have to make do.

  • ...
4
 23
 1,190
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )
Una

Not bad at all, but please keep the pacing just a bit slower.

I'll try, but I cannot make any guarantees.

What is this a crossover for? And i like this so yeah

Alright, Displaced with Dark Souls 2 backup for Terraria, seems good.

6338494 You forgot to make it so that is a reply to Renamon's comment, or did you edit that out?
Now, I know not if Renamon looked here again so far, but...

It's more likely if you actually make it so it is a reply.


6338462

You like the sad tag don't ya.

Also I would like another chapter of this story

6338952 Dark Souls 2.
6338978 Thank you, my friend.
6339220 Not much of a problem to worry about.
6339244 I will admit, I do like the odd bit of sorrow and woe every now and again. It's refreshing. And besides, every character needs struggle. That will be coming up every now and again, of course.
6339594 Good to hear. Next is going to be a slow crossover, if my request is accepted.

Would any of you care to enlighten me as to what you thought was good? Or what was bad?

Pacing a bit quick, not to mention that I feel he got over his shock a little easily, but otherwise not bad. Tracking for now.

6352013 whens the next update?

6503735 Well, I was hoping to get it out sooner, but some things popped up. As a result, I'm not entirely sure when it will be updated.

So, he was kinda good with princesses till Nightmare Moon, right? Maybe even had some pompous title like "The Shield of" something, but refused to side with one of them against the other. Interesting plot - more often people side with Moon, or get stoned earlier in stories. Looking for continuation here. And if I'm not mistaken, he had a lot of time alone before meeting the princesses.

6540534 The next chapter is on the way, just trying to get through some...roadblocks, I suppose you could say.

6644935 Thanks, I try.

7330686
how them roadblocks coming along

8603071 Annoyingly slow. I'm actually working on them right now, it's just a bit hard, because I might have to rewrite the whole chapter I've been writing.

8693302 Again, not dead, just extremely, annoyingly slow progress. I've had more setbacks and rewrites on the second chapter alone than I can count.

8847263
This story caught my eye, any chance of you reviving it?

10968950 It is and has been intended to be revived at some point, yes, the problem currently is managing all my ideas for other revivals, currently active stories, stories in the works, and then trying to figure out ideas for this story's revival.

i hope u continue this story it caught my attention and good luck with it. :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment