• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,883 Views, 859 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 859
 5,883

PreviousChapters Next
9/23/15

Twilight,

That's good to hear. If you're finished with those history books, I can take those back from you if you like (unless you think sharing a little of our history with the princesses will be important to them too). If so, I'm not too worried about leaving them with you. However, I would like to hear your opinions on any of those other books I got you if you've gotten around to reading them.

Sorry, just realized how pushy I may have sounded there, but I didn't want to cross it off if you didn't take that the wrong way. Also, how are you doing, Spike? How's Madeleine L'Engle treating you? A little better than Burroughs, I hope?

Anyways, I've got a little homework to do tonight, so I may not be able to write a response back until tomorrow morning before I head to class. I'll still check on the mailbox before I go to bed in case I hear from you or the princesses, and I'll be sure to send as legible and well-thought out a letter to them once I've gotten a good night's sleep.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Toby

PreviousChapters Next