• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,856 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,856

PreviousChapters Next
9/17/15

Twilight and Spike,

If Goosebumps is a little too childish for you, I'll gladly lend you my copy of Nightmares and Dreamscapes (don't worry, I folded the corners of the pages of "safer" stories). Sorry, Spike, but this one is definitely going to be much too mature for you. I just figure that after you read a couple of stories from there, the stuff that I've written before now will seem tame by comparison (I was quite the edgy teenager).

Also, Spike, I just started writing this letter after getting home and reading yours, so I can't weigh in on the Power Ponies quite yet. However, tomorrow's Friday again, which means I have an entire weekend to read comics or whatever else you want to send me. And now that I mention comics, Spike, I'm so sorry that I completely forgot to get you some comics from my world. I'll be sure to do that at one point this weekend, I promise. However, I can give you my thoughts on Power Ponies before I go to bed tonight.

Later everyone.

Toby

PreviousChapters Next