• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,874 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,874

PreviousChapters Next
9/21/15

Twilight,

I’m so, so sorry! I had to run back home and say something. I know I may end up missing most of my afternoon class, if not all of it, but I don’t care. I wasn’t really thinking straight this morning, and I caught myself at the L, but I didn’t want to rewrite my whole letter because I needed to get to class so I just sharpied it out

I don’t want you to think of me as some kind of weirdo, Twilight, but I don’t want to make excuses or lie to you either. I do have feelings for you that I haven’t felt about anyone before, and I’m truly sorry that I gave that away before I could even begin to know if you even remotely had the same feelings for me.

The truth is, I’m not just disappointed that I can’t just speak with you; it actually frustrates me. You’re one of the most special things that has ever come into my life, and it pains me that I have such little time and space to share everything I love with you.

As much as I don’t want this to alter our friendship, I’m afraid it very much has. Of course I want to continue writing, but I don’t want to force you to if you’re no longer comfortable. No matter how you respond, know that I value your friendship above all else, and I thank you so much for letting me into your life as well.

Sinc

Love,
Toby

PreviousChapters Next