• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,875 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,875

PreviousChapters Next
Moon 3063, Day 28

Hey Toby,

I know you haven’t responded to our last letter yet, but I still wanted to write. So I got much farther along in your textbooks, and I have to say, slavery seems to play a major part in the whole of human history. Don’t get me wrong, slavery has played a part in Equestrian history too, but the most recent instances of it were over six centuries ago. We’re nearing the 20th century in your American history book and your country is already at war with itself over the issue.

I have to imagine your society has progressed since then, but I still want to say, the fact that these things have happened so relatively recently is just really disconcerting.

Now, I have no reason to believe that you support any of humanity’s past atrocities, and I’d still very much like to continue writing with you, but I want to ask one question before I continue reading on.

Does it get worse from here?

Just answer me that much at least. I hope your letter to your other pen pal is going great. Talk to you later.

Twilight

PreviousChapters Next