• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,856 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,856

PreviousChapters Next
Moon 3063, Day 21

Toby,

Okay, you win! Humans win in the horror story department. My goodness, I felt unclean just reading that! I can only imagine what it was like to actually watch it! Sorry it took me so long to respond to there, but I just had to process what I just read. As for the book, you're more than welcome to continue reading it, but I can hardly imagine that there's anything in that book more disturbing than that!

Okay, change of subject. In your last letter, you mentioned an "online" encyclopedia. I mean, I know what an encyclopedia is, but the "online" part threw me. Could you explain that to me?

Oh, and yes, Chicago looks magnificent! It's like a melting pot of architecture! I'm also happy you showed me Navy Pier too. That looks like a wonderful place to visit. I have to imagine that you and your friends had a ton of fun! I'll admit, Chicago looks like a much neater place than Manehattan, but yeah, I'll be sure to prioritize getting some pictures of Ponyville soon. I wanted to take some newer ones, but I may have some old ones lying around the castle that I can send to you in my next letter.

I'm hoping I can write back before it gets too late. Hear from you soon!

Twilight

PreviousChapters Next