• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,874 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,874

PreviousChapters Next
9/10/15

To Whomever Receives This,

My name is Toby, and we’re doing this project in my English class where we write letters to another student somewhere in the country, talk about stuff, and study each other’s writing patterns. I would think you’d know this, considering you’re part of the same assignment as me, but in case this letter ends up in the wrong hands, there you go.

Anyway, I live in Chicago, and from what I can tell, you live in Denver. I love Colorado. I remember going a long time ago in middle school, but I was closer to Boulder than Denver. Lovely state still.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing back from you. This should be fun.

Sincerely,
Toby Cray

PS.: If you’re the person that keeps stealing these letters and replacing them with this elaborate “Twilight Sparkle” nonsense, stop immediately, or I’m going to call the police. This isn’t funny. I’m going to get an F on this assignment if you don’t stop, not to mention that what you’re doing is already illegal, so quit it now, and I won’t get the police involved.

PPS.: And if you’re really the person I’m actually writing to, please accept my apologies in advance and ignore the first postscript. Some dumb kids in my neighborhood thinking they’re being funny by taking my mail and replacing them with these scrolls from some “Twilight Sparkle” character. It’s more ridiculous than it sounds. Haha. Let’s hope this doesn’t ruin this.

PreviousChapters Next