• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,876 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,876

PreviousChapters Next
9/13/15

Just kidding!

I have the book by my bedstand now (so glad to see that whatever you did worked). I actually managed to get through a couple of the stories in there (pretty short, all things considered). I'm not sure if it's just because The Visit's still fresh on my mind or what, but I actually found both those stories to be pretty tame. Although, like I said, I've only read a couple of them. Are there any in particular that you recommend? I mean, if there's one or two stories that are even too spine-chilling to read during the day, which would it (or even they be)?

I also wanted to print off some of the pictures I took today while I was out. It's super early in the morning right now, and I'll probably be sending this letter (along with my gag letter) before I go to bed for you to read tomorrow morning. Don't feel like you owe it to me to spend the day getting pictures of Ponyville to send. I think we'll have more than enough time together for you to send any pictures whenever you feel ready.

Talk to you later.

Toby

PreviousChapters Next