• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,875 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,875

PreviousChapters Next
Moon 3063, Day 24

Toby,

I thank you for these books. I'm sure Spike will love them (though he'll just tell you on the bottom half of this letter). I think I'll just take a break from human horror for a while. I also wanted to touch back up. Have you gotten a reply back from your writing partner yet? I know you said you wouldn't expect a response right away, but now it's gotten me thinking: what is the purpose for this assignment anyway? And come to think of it, what are you going to school for anyways? What are you trying to do when you graduate.

I hope I'm not getting to nosy and trying to badger your for personal information. You can answer whatever questions you feel comfortable answering. Good night.

Twilight

________________________________________________

Hey Toby,

Thanks a lot for these books. They look awesome! I can't wait to read them! Also, thanks a bunch in advance for getting those comic books! Now that you say it, I still have the first few issues of Power Ponies up in my room that I'll let you borrow too. I mean, it's only fair, right? And don't worry, I tested them to make sure they weren't, let's just say, interactive. It's a pretty long story.

Anyways, I'll hear from you in the morning.

From,
Spike

P.S. For your information, I was a big, scary dragon once, though that's kind of a long story too.

PreviousChapters Next