• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,875 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,875

PreviousChapters Next
Moon 3063, Day 27

Toby,

That's actually a very good idea, and I'm surprised I haven't thought of something similar sooner. I'll also conduct the experiment on my end and see if we get different times. Maybe time flows differently on each others worlds, so it would be worth a check.

I've also taken the liberty to read your history books simultaneously so that I'm getting a sense of everything that happened in the same timeframe, but so far there's nothing extremely abject in here yet. Then again, I'm only at the more primitive beginnings of humanity right now, but I'll still be cautious for when some of the harsher material rears its head.

Hopefully whatever you bring back from the library will help take my mind off of it (or provide better context for whatever I do read!). Either way, I'm certain I'll still enjoy it.

Twilight

P.S. We may have to bring another pony in on this very soon. I'll have her explain herself on your permission, but you shouldn't need to worry. She's probably even friendlier than I am, and I'm sure you'll love her all the same.

PreviousChapters Next