• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,874 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,874

PreviousChapters Next
Moon 3063, Day 27

Toby,

Thanks a lot for these. Like I said, I’m still working on your history books, and humanity’s really starting to build their civilization up really quickly! And now that you mention it, I would love to take those science books off your hands! I can’t exactly get a fuller picture of your world if I don’t know how it actually came to be!

In that case, you may want to put my library books on hold, as all these textbooks will already be a handful. I mean, I may finish them by the end of the weekend, but still, I don’t want you getting fined for late fees because of me.

If you could send those in your next letter, I’d be most appreciative.

Thanks again,
Twilight

________________________________________________

Hey Toby,

Thanks for the new book. I’ll get started on it right away.

Spike

________________________________________________

Dear Toby,

Thanks so much for the cookbook and the drinkbook (you can’t cook drinks, silly (unless you flambé them, but I doubt all the drinks will make you do that)).

Also, I’m glad you mentioned that other thing, because alcohol is typically saved up for fancy-schmancy parties like up in Canterlot or the nicer parts of Manehattan, and pretty much everywhere in Las Pegasus, but I typically don’t spike my punches for my parties, so thanks for letting me know that.

The only other thing I don’t get is why your sister would send you a book like that as a joke! What’s so funny about a thoughtful gift of a drinkbook from a family member? I tend to find lots of things funny, but even I’m stumped. Perhaps you can fill me in on the joke in your next letter!

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Your friend,
Pinkie Pie

P.S. This is Twilight again. I’m more than ready to share your existence to my other friends. Heck, if you’re up to it, I’ll share your existence with the princesses first. I mean, that will pretty much have to include the rest of my friends and family for that matter, but again, whatever you feel comfortable with.

PreviousChapters Next