• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,874 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,874

PreviousChapters Next
9/23/15

Hello Princess Celestia,

First off, it’s an honor to get a letter from you, though I should have expected it at this point. And I’d also like to thank you (and presumably your sister) for being open-minded about humanity. You obviously haven’t had much time to acclimate yourselves to our kind as Twilight has, but it gives me great security to know that you think as highly of us as she does.

I know I’m sending this letter late in the evening, but I got your letter (and my textbooks) and I just couldn’t wait until morning to send my response. I don’t know how you plan to use my signature (like if you plan on attaching this letter to whatever contract there is, or if you can some how extract and attach it to the contract with your magic), but in either case, I plan to send it to you on a separate paper.

I don’t expect a response (or the journal) any sooner than you stated in your letter, but I’m still very excited to get to do this. Thank you so very much again.

Sincerely,
Toby Cray

PreviousChapters Next