• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,874 Views, 827 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 827
 5,874

PreviousChapters Next
Moon 3063, Day 26

Toby,

I’m sorry for sending this letter so early in the morning, but I really need you to know something. That Crouch End story you recommended?

THAT WAS THE SINGLE GREATEST HORROR STORY I’VE EVER READ!!

Oh, my sweet Celestia, where do I even begin? Yeah, there was a ton of terms and slang I didn’t get, but I’ll send a separate letter with them as promised! But my gosh, if this Stephen King person wasn’t so darned talented at sucking you into his world with his words, I’d probably go insane with how scared I’d be by the time it was over!

I haven’t been able to sleep a wink! I already read a bunch more, and I love every single letter, number, and punctuation mark in them! Though I don’t have to bore you with this, you’ve probably read this book cover to cover a countless number times by now!

Anyways, I’d love it if you sent me more of this guy’s books. They’re just incredible! Thanks for backfiring in your attempt to scare me!

Best prank EVER!!!

Thank you again,
Twilight

PreviousChapters Next