• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 1,818 Views, 49 Comments

What's It Like? - No Pony



Big Mac asks Rainbow Dash a rather curious question that gives her more insight about the stallion than she'd ever thought she'd have.

  • ...
7
 49
 1,818
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

I am really liking this. You feel the building connection between the two. Had Mac said something like this to Rainbow before she started helping him, she likely would have just thought him an idiot and then put the whole thing out of her mind. Here it actually hurts her deeply that he would undervalue his own happiness so much

It ain't over 'till the uhhh.....

fat lady flies? I got nothin'

Nope, you're in some deep shit now Mac

Can he go in the hot air balloon Twilight arrived in? And then like ... parachute down?

as loudly as possible, her hands going to the sheets on the bed, clutching them as tight as possible.

You're losing your chance to make her do that again Mac. Stop it.

God, this story has me shouting "Just kiss her!" So this is very good! Keep up the good work!

If ya're guilty of anythin', it's bein' a good friend.

Well, that, and a LITTLE negligence.
I mean, seriously, she didn't even CONSIDER the possibility of something going wrong mid-flight.

Maybe ya don't realize it cause ya live that way every day, but Ah've never felt more alive in that instant.

And he never felt more dead than after that instant! (Rimshot)

Not everypony has ta be social, or rather, they can't.

I kind of feel like the subtle point about the value and necessity of social interaction may have been lost among the less subtle conflict regarding physics. It's hard to look at the accident and think "yeah, I guess that's what happens when you try to get out more. You plummet a hundred feet to the ground and break half your skeleton."

Whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! why it is cancelled!!!!!????

6546325 I started it with the intention of just leading into a mature scene, hence the decision to make it anthro, but really felt like I had an idea for something more on it, but didn't want to continue on with how I had it set up. So I'll be making a different MacDash fic soon to better touch on the emotional interaction.

6546932 oh! ok then! sorry to react like that.

6546994 It's fine, makes me quite happy really to go ahead and see people were that interested in it.

6547012 It's still in my tracking list. :P

How would this story have ended?

Login or register to comment