• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 6,070 Views, 54 Comments

My Little Naruto: Family Is Magic - madhat886



The Apples were a normal farming family living in Ponyvile. Up till a young boy name Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now in a world without ninjas or a need for them.

  • ...
55
 54
 6,070

Chapter 30

A Star Wars Republic Gunship flew over the capital city of the Land of Fire, having managed to slip in before the shield that's covering the city completely covered it. The 3 gunners blasted every turret and enemy combatant who attack them, the energy shield protecting the ship kept it from just being blasted out of the sky unlike in the cannon of Star Wars. But the pilot already saw the ship from the Firefly series being blown out of the sky after getting to close to the castle where the heavy guns protecting it tore the ship and the crew inside to pieces. Sending all the players inside back to Earth where they would have to wait for the magic users to respawn them.

"Ok I'm setting you down as close as I can to the power station for the city," T.N. Honey said who is flying the ship said over the inner com of the ship.

She hovered over a park between some tall buildings using them as cover. Out of the gunship came her classmates with those with magic casting shield spells around the ship protecting them as the others onboard got off. Once they were all out of the ship, T.N. Honey along with Banana Candy her co-pilot/gunner, Lemon Meringue and Peach Blush manning the turrets took off to give them as much air cover as they could provide.

"Alright everyone stay together and move as a group," Sunset said taking charge.

"I got a Fat Man ready to go," Strawberry Shortcake said who is dress in a armored vault suit and has a Fat Man with a Nuka Nuke ready to blow something up.

"My robot minions clear the way!" Shy Violet who is dress as the Mechanist shouted as she summons a horde of robots from Fallout to clear the way for them.

A loud booming sound caught their attention as a WW1 tank came rolling down the street heading for the power plant. The two cannons on the sides are firing away at the buildings driving the defenders out of hiding, while the front gunner is using the machine gun to mow down anyone in sight. Riding on top of the tank is Pinkie Pie laughing as she fires a minigun in one hand and firing a rocket launcher in the other. (1)

"Quick while the Pie sisters have everyone's attention lets take a different path to the power plant," Trixie said.

"You really think they'll be able to keep all the attention on them?" Tea Blossom ask.

Pinkie Pie as to answer the question fired upwards into the air with the rocket blowing up in the air. Which acted more like a firecracker as it lit up the sky with lights and noise. With an image of Pinkie's face appearing right over the tank her sisters are controlling.

"Right dumb question," Tea Blossom said.

"I'll stay with the sisters," Sky Violet said. "My robots can help keep them alive long enough for you guys to get to the plant."

"I'm staying too," Plum Pudding said who is dress as the medic from Team Fortress.

"Alright keep everyone alive as long as you can," Sunset said as she leads the others to the power plant.

!

Tsuande race through the forest as she headed towards Kushina and Minato to give them some back up. She was with the ninjas hidden in the forest in case something happen which it did. She never seen such a massive invasion force before, it was something right out of a crazy manga with giant monsters and robots and all other kinds of things.

She seen how powerful the woman Megan is with her rainbow like lantern powers and her husband isn't a pushover either. She's been trying to get to them but they kept moving around and she kept getting caught in the battle going on around her. She barely got out of the blast zone of those carpet bombs that fell from the sky by what she thinks is the Turbokat that the Swat Kats fly.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles party van came racing by with two of the turtles manning the two turrets that came out from the sides while the other two are either driving or firing the other weapons. The van drove down the path of destruction having a clear path to drive through the forest. Then came trikes that have the bikers armed with mounted flame throwers, that either fired a long stream of fire or fire fireballs that lit the forest on fire.

There were also robot scorpions that had giant buzzsaws instead of claws that cut down the trees and defending themselves from attacks by the lasers on their stringers. The fallen trees are being eaten by giant nightmare machine that pick them up with claws feeding them into its mouth that fueled its engine, including any ninja that its many claws manage to grab. Clearing a path for all those that followed it.

Crashing through the trees came a giant sauropod dinosaur that's covered in metal armor with a harness on its back. That carries a frame of a carriage that's transporting 7 people on it. There are four riders who are made up of spell casters who are either healing or casting protection spells or casting attack spells. There are also two gunners who are firing the laser turrets, and one on the very top is a gunner using the mortar cannon that fired a powerful shell at any target in its range. (2)

Tsuande was about to attack the Dino Titan when a gunshot hit her knee causing her to fall to the ground. She looked to where the shot came from and saw an old woman dress animal skins in the style of the old west, aiming a rifle at her. Tsuande's eyes widen as she recognized the old woman from the picture that Naruto had of the family that adapted him.

"You're Granny Apple," Tsuande said.

"And you're the drunk who was suppose to be my grandson's godmother," Granny said.

"If you're going to be ranting to me of what I failed to do, I already know I'm a failure. I had that idea drilled into my head," Tsuande said.

"Yet you continue to harm him," Granny said.

"Just kill me already," Tsuande said. She had been forced to watch as the village her family created was transform into a hellhole. The villagers turning on each other for the barest of scraps, the ninjas that were once protectors were torn apart by the very ones they were suppose to protect. The only reason why food and supplies were being given to what was left of the village was to ensure that there were always enough left to be able to suffer more.

"That's the easy way out," Granny said as she fired another round into Tsuande's other knee crippling her for good.

"You bitch!" Tsuande screamed as she used healing jutsus to keep herself from bleeding out.

"For someone who wanted to die you saved yourself from bleeding to death. You want to die but you're either scared to die or is it the reason why the one who was suppose to be the godfather was sealed up in that little room. He tried to kill himself and was kept alive and given that punishment for that?" Granny ask.

"The seal we have on keeps us from killing ourselves and making us do whatever it takes to live," Tsuande said wishing that she could allow herself to die without the curse seal making her heal herself.

"Then killing you would be doing you a favor," Granny said as she fired another round but the bullet instead of killing Tsuande trap her in a energy dome. "I want you to live and see what you only thinking of yourself had caused. You could had been the family that Naruto and you needed."

"I know that," Tsuande said who didn't had any tears left to cry anymore.

"Only when it's too late to do anything," Granny said as she darted away to rejoin the fighting and leaving behind someone who was nothing at this point.

!

Author's Note:

1 - Sure riding on top of a tank in a online match does make you a target. But it's sure fun to do like in the matches in Battlefield 1.

2 - Dino Titan from Paraworld.

Comments ( 4 )

Well said Granny Smith, well said

Nothing much to say except excellent fight and keep up the good work!

Sure riding on top of a tank in a online match does make you a target. But it's sure fun to do like in the matches in Battlefield 1.

Or in certain anime like Girls Und Panzer.

I love this fanfiction

Login or register to comment