• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 6,074 Views, 54 Comments

My Little Naruto: Family Is Magic - madhat886



The Apples were a normal farming family living in Ponyvile. Up till a young boy name Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now in a world without ninjas or a need for them.

  • ...
55
 54
 6,074

Chapter 20

"Hello people on the web this is Pinkie Pie of Canterlot High! Ready to give all of my fans an update of what's happening around here," Pinkie shouted as she stood in front of the school.

Which is getting ready for the fall dance that is going to happen tonight, which takes place at the end of the school year. The dance use to take place in the fall but was change to end at the school year but kept the name of the fall dance. And with all that has been happening since the beginning of the school year to the end, it be nice for the students to have some fun and forget what's happening with all the changes that have been happening since magic was revealed to be real. Her sister's Marble and Limestone are once again her camera crew along with Maud who is doing the cue cards, or in this case Ipad.

"Why are we doing this again?" Limestone ask holding the mic while Marble held the camera.

"Anyways!" Pinkie spoke up. "It's been an exciting year for all of us here in Ponyvile. Earlier this year the world learn that Megan Apple's books are all base on true events that happen to her and her siblings when they were teens. And she brought back the Rainbow of Light which is like the power rings from DC comics!" Pinkie explained.

"Pinkie everyone knows that already," Maud said.

"And Applejack told us already," Marble adds.

"Some people need answers straight from the source," Pinkie said.

"Pinkie what are you doing?" Twilight ask walking into the screen shot.

"She's doing this thing again," Limestone said.

"Remember when she was trying to win a game console?" Mable said.

"Oh yeah," Twilight said remembering what happen earlier this year. "You're not going to do the giant spiders thing again?"

"No," Pinkie said.

"Yes," her 3 sisters said.

"Well since you're here you can explain to the viewers all about the tech talk about the advancements that magic has brought to the world," Pinkie said.

"Why me?" Twilight ask.

"You're the smart one in our group of friends," Pinkie said.

"What about T.N Honey?" Marble ask.

"Shy Violet?" Limestone ask.

"Banana Candy or Ginger Snap?" Maud adds.

"They are smarter but she's the only one here," Pinkie said.

"Gee thanks," Twilight mutters glaring at her friend. Both T.N Honey and Shy Violet are into computers. While Banana Candy and Ginger Snap know how to repair and make machines. She on the other hand is smart but not as skilled as her other friends in their fields but she is one the best students in the school.

"Well ever since Mrs. Apple showed that magic is real you been doing all the research on magic and stuff," Pinkie said.

"Fine," Twilight said wanting it to be over with. "What you want to know?"

"Explain how the magic pumps work," Pinkie said.

"They are not magic pumps Pinkie. They are Tesla Towers which are model after the one Mr. Tesla made in the early 1900s, which was discovered that it harnessed the magic that is found in the earth. Doctor Whooves studying the Rainbow of Light discovered that the place where the Rainbow Bridge use to be has very strong magic lay lines and he got the same energy reading from the place where the original Tesla Tower was built. And some testing he discover that Tesla unknowingly created a machine that use magic as an energy source. So Mr. Discord learning this had a full scale Tesla Tower built using the original blueprints and used the power it created to power his buildings and factories. And now that the lay line is now much stronger he is now using it to help power Ponyvile and Canterlot city," Twilight said.

"Which is awesome," Pinkie said.

"Don't forget about the crystals. Boulder just loves all the new magic crystals that have been forming," Maud said.

"Oh yes the crystals which was discovered after the Tesla Tower was built growing out of the ground around it. Thanks to the magic crystals created by the build up of magic which the original tower was too small for it to happen, created a revolution in microchips. Crushing the crystals to make microchips, allows them to be reduced in size by a factor of 1 million, and their speed increased by 1 million as well. Computer systems which could handle the processing needs of one of those room size servers could suddenly be made as small as a kitchen toaster. Almost overnight limits of high-tech processors were no longer contained by physical limitations, but by the imaginations of engineers and designers alone. Not only that but the crystals can also be made into batteries that can store vast amounts of energy. The energy that can be stored in a battery the size for one in a smart phone, is enough to power an electric car for a month. Now around the tower are special tanks that draw the build up magic to form crystals that are easy to gather then digging the ground for them," Twilight said.

"And thanks to that powerful computers and better yet videogames are going to be cheaper!" Pinkie said.

"Pinkie you know that Discord is still getting enough crystals to start mass production as well as doing the testing to make sure they're safe for the government agency that need to approve it first before it can be sold on the market," Twilight said.

"Oh right," Pinkie said.

"Discord has to go through alot of red tape here in the states compare to other companies with factories in other countries," Twilight said.

"Why is it that Discord keeps his company and factories here in the states? And not just move them overseas like other companies?" Marble ask.

"Because if he did move his factories overseas he runs the risk of the factories there do deal with factories in China. Which would allow his products be copied and sold there. Not to mention all the unsafe products that come out of China. The only thing Discord does in dealing with China is buying raw materials. He doesn't trust their products or his products not being stolen and knock offs being made there," Limestone said who keeps up with the news. (1)

"And it's great PR for his company in keeping his factories in the states and turning out quality products that meet all the standards of the states. And without his company our town would still be a small farming town," Maud said.

"Wait wasn't Doctor Whooves the one who got him to start his company in the first place?" Pinkie ask.

"Yes he was with the new microchips he made so that he could study the strange energy readings that he pick up that brought him to Ponyvile in the first place," Twilight said.

"What was Discord doing before that?" Pinkie ask.

"He had a small factory that was making joke items," Maud said.

"Wait he was?" Pinkie ask.

"What you didn't know that?" Marble ask.

"No," Pinkie said.

"Chaos Inc was originally a company that made joke stuff. Like can snakes, candy that taste like fish, joy buzzers, and whoopee cushions," Twilight said.

"And no one ever told me?" Pinkie said.

"You were only interested in the videogames," Maud said.

"So he doesn't make joke items anymore?" Pinkie ask.

"He still does. He still has his old factory in Canterlot city making joke stuff," Maud said.

"How you know that?" Pinkie ask.

"I work there for a summer job," Maud said.

"You can get a job in a joke factory? And you never told me! You were working in a joke factory while, I was working at that fast food place? I could had work there too for the summer! Maybe working in the project testing or even put things together!" Pinkie shouted.

"All, I did was move boxes around onto and off of trucks," Maud said.

"That's it? All you did was move boxes of joke stuff around?" Pinkie ask.

"They also make party stuff there too," Maud adds.

"AAAAHHH!" Pinkie screamed.

!

"Seeing how Pinkie is...," Twilight said who glance at Pinkie who is running around screaming her head off while Maud is trying to clam her down. (2)

"This is nothing," Limestone said.

"You should have seen her when she found out she miss out in going to that candy factory because she was playing superhero," Marble said.

"Oh so that's why she stop that," Twilight said.

"Why you want to continue this?" Limestone ask.

"It's either this or Pinkie will just do it later," Twilight said.

"Good point," Marble said.

"So what was she planning on doing next?" Twilight ask.

"Interview with Sunset and then Applejack," Limestone said reading from Maud's Ipad with the list of things to film.

"Right," Twilight said.

!

"Hi Sunset," Twilight said as she found Sunset with her gang of friends Stormy, Trixie, and Peppermint Frizz.

People been treating them nicer after what happen when the fox attack the school. Stormy and Peppermint Frizz who tried to save Naruto only to end up crashing into the river. Trixie who was on the boat firing Flares at the fox. And Sunset who right forearm had to be removed because of how badly mauled it was. Which has been replaced with a robotic arm created by Doctor Whooves who used the new tech he made thanks to magic. She's testing the new arm before it can be sold on the open market.

"Why are you filming?" Peppermint ask.

"We're doing this so Pinkie won't have us do it later," Marble said.

"Where is your sisters?" Trixie ask the 2 Pie sisters.

"Pinkie is running around screaming her head off and Maud is trying to calm her down," Limestone said.

"What happen this time?" Stormy ask.

"She found out that Chaos Inc. use to be just a joke factory and there is still a factory that makes joke stuff. Maud revealed that to her and that she work there during summer break, while Pinkie was working at that burger place," Twilight said.

"And Maud snap her when she said the factory also made party stuff," Limestone adds.

"That would do it," Sunset said wondering how long this will last. "So what do you want?"

"Pinkie was planning on interviewing you," Twilight said.

"About my new arm," Sunset said bringing up her robotic arm.

"Yes," the Pie sisters said.

"I might have a robot arm but it doesn't give me super strength. I would need to have my entire arm not to mention reinforced shoulders for that," Sunset said.

"Well she can hit harder with her new arm as she doesn't have to worry about pain," Trixie said.

"Not to mention all the cool stuff she can do with it," Peppermint said.

"Really like what?" Twilight ask.

"I can spin my hand around," Sunset said as she spins her robot hand like a drill.

"And all the attachments she can use," Stormy said.

"What attachments?" Twilight ask.

"Well, I'm testing out some of construction tools and other things for Doctor Whooves," Sunset said.

"The Doctor is trying to build some construction robots and the arm tools are what I'm testing for him. For people who lost their limbs like me and new arms can be use as tools," Sunset said.

"It was a big help in fixing my trike," Stormy said.

"You know if you held a sword or something like that while you spinning your hand. You'll be like General Grievous," Marble said being a big fan of Star Wars.

"Really?" Peppermint said.

"That would be cool," Trixie said.

"No," Sunset said. "I'm not doing that."

"Why?" Stormy ask.

"If, I did that my arm would be label as a weapon," Sunset said.

"Oh yeah," Stormy said.

"Well anyways, are you 4 ready for the dance tonight?" Twilight ask.

"Yup," they said.

"Alright then," Twilight said looking down at the Ipad. "Next is Applejack."

"Applejack isn't here," Sunset said.

"She isn't?" Twilight ask.

"No. She and her siblings are coming later with Granny and their dad. And their mom is going to be busy at Chaos Inc," Sunset said.

"How you know that?" Twilight ask.

"I was at the R&D department this morning for some upgrades that the Doctor made. He was speaking with Mrs. Apple on speaker," Sunset said.

"Oh," Twilight said.

"That's just great. Now Pinkie is going to be doing this tonight," Limestone said.

"Well at least we can capture the dance on film. And it is going to be Naruto's first dance," Marble said.

"We need to make it special for him. After all he is now an Apple now," Twilight said. Naruto was adopted by the Apple's shortly after the fox attack. He came from a different world one with ninjas in it, which the talking fox also came from. Naruto doesn't talk about his world only saying that the ninjas there are monsters. Twilight figures that the ninjas are nothing like the ones in fiction but are more like hired killers, who come into a village and kill off everyone if the price is right.

"And the police will be keeping party crashers out," Stormy said.

"Good," Twilight said remembering the reporters who tried to interview Naruto. He doesn't need that, all he needs is to be just a normal kid.

!

Everfree Forest -

In the old civil war fort that is under going construction to restore it, a portal opens. A young pink haired girl step through and step onto another world. Sakura like many of the Leaf ninjas have been used as scouts to check different worlds so they can locate Naruto. Many of them never return as some worlds are death worlds for them. They did learn things and stolen things that would help them in their search. For even with all the advancements they gain from the technology they found in other worlds, it means nothing once the portal no longer works. As the portal is powered by chakra which only Naruto can keep from just disappearing. They managed to find one world with machines that can detect different kinds of energies, which is why all scouts carry one. She doesn't understand how it works or how the other ninjas got it. All she needed to know is that it would detect if Naruto or the fox were in the world she found herself in. Which she is grateful for, as many Leaf ninjas died exploring worlds for nothing.

She wore a gas mask with it's own air supply, seeing how some worlds people from her world couldn't breath or not as well. She check the air gauge and saw that the air is in the yellow zone. It can be breathed but not well for people from her world, which meant that Naruto could be in this world. She then used the scanner checking to see if Naruto or the fox was here. She was tried as she like her fellow students and young ninjas were press into searching for Naruto, as thanks to many dead ends, left many adult ninjas dead or too injured to search. So after doing 10 to 20 scans she would be replaced by another ninja, all working around the clock. The only time they aren't searching is when the portal needed to be repaired or when they needed to do a supply run with some worlds they trade with for equipment that can't make themselves.

"This world has no chakra in it and without a mask it be hard to breath scanner is still scanning," Sakura said back to the command center with the signal going through the portal back to her world.

"Any signs of life?" the voice on the com ask.

"Yes, I'm in an old fort with construction vehicles around," Sakura said as the scanner finish scanning and to her surprise the green light that never light up before, started flashing. "I'm getting a green light. I repeat, green light. Both Naruto and the fox are in this world."

"Secure the area. We're sending in everyone," the command center said.

"Yes," Sakura said feeling full of energy. This is it, it's time for the Leaf ninjas make amends and bring back Naruto so he can save the ninja world. And they will bring him back alive no matter who stands in their way and how many of them have to die to do it.

Author's Note:

1 - Western companies are leaving China because of all the stealing of their products and technology. Which ends in the lost of trillions of dollars a year.

2 - Pinkie running and screaming her head off learning that she could had work in a factory that makes joke and party stuff. How hard is it to believe that would happen?