• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 6,052 Views, 54 Comments

My Little Naruto: Family Is Magic - madhat886



The Apples were a normal farming family living in Ponyvile. Up till a young boy name Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now in a world without ninjas or a need for them.

  • ...
55
 54
 6,052

Chapter 6

In the office building of Chaos Inc. the CEO Discord walk into the main meeting room to met with his led programers. Inside he saw Chrysalis Queen his head programer busy on her labtop, a dark skin woman with blue hair. Sombra King is also on his labtop who is watching as a group of players try to storm his castle and his game counterpart. Like many on his staff and himself they all modeled themselves for bosses on the game. Like Tirek Lord who is one of the most powerful villains in the game. He's the one who came up with the idea for all the free roaming bosses like them be so powerful that only a team effort would be powerful enough to beat them. Ahuizotl is chatting with the three youngest members of the team, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk. They're young both they know what to do and have expanded the World of Chaos so the players can play on the sea. Their avatars on the game are a trio of pirates who use music magic and sail on a massive pirate ship.

"Alright people let me get right to it," Discord said as he sat down at the table getting all the programers attentions. "We're going to have an expansion for the game. And we're going to be adding a new world for the game. It has to be new, we already have horror, pirate, robots, western, magic, ninja, and wasteland, so we're going to have to have a brand new land for the expansion."

"That's going to be tough. Can't we just do an expansion in putting new enemies for the players? The computer is already having a tough time handling all the players and expansions we have already done," Sombra said.

"Now, now we have always made something big for all of our expansions. I don't want our expansion to be lame," Discord said.

"We can wait to add a new land after we fix the bugs and upgrade the gameframe. We're just going to have to wait for the new gameframe to get here before we can do that," Chrysalis explains. (1)

"Or, I can call in Doctor Whooves and have him do his magic. He did solve the coolant problem with the gameframe. He made it nice and water cooled and gave us a nice indoor pool. Not to mention the stream all that heat produces helps to save on the power bill," Discord said.

"Well going green is nice but, I don't see how the Doctor is going to be able to make the gameframe work better. And, I don't want to work with a computer that his held together with rubber bands and gum," Tirek said.

"Why not? The wiring of the building is held together with that and some paper clips," Discord pointed out.

"I still don't get how he can do that," Adagio said. "But we still should just wait for the new parts for the gameframe get here. We can just add more equipments and other things."

"Alright fine we'll wait to add a new world. But, I have a new idea. You know how we made the Apples into bosses for the Western setting world. Why not have a contest for other players to become bosses as well," Discord said.

"Don't we already have a contest for a free game console?" Ahuizotl ask.

"Oh yeah that girl Pinkie Pie has been filming around town," Sonata said. She and her two friends are working at Chaos Inc. but are still high school students.

"Not to mention tried to be a ninja," Aria adds.

"Not again," Tirek grunted not liking what happen with the party cannon.

"Don't worry Rainbow Dash went and stop her this time," Adagio said getting relief sighs from the people in the room.

"Oh too bad. I do enjoy her crazy plans," Discord said. (2)

"You would," Tirek said.

"What can, I say, I just love the strange," Discord said before turning to the three high schoolers. "For you three, I'm going to need you girls to go and spread the word for the contest. We got many new players after we made the Apple's into bosses. Wait, I got it. We'll put ponies into it."

"Ponies?" Chrysalis ask. "Why would we do that?"

"The whole pretty pony stage just flew by you didn't it," Sombra spoke up.

"We can have that as a DLC for fan," Discord said. (3)

"Why are you targeting highschoolers?" Ahuizotl ask.

"They will have better ideas and they won't ask for much if they win," Discord answers.

"That figures," Adagio dead panned.

!

At the Apple's -

In the attic Megan was searching through the many boxes that have built up over the generations. At last after shifting the boxes around she found the wooden chest she hasn't open for years. Pulling out an old key she opens the old trunk that she hasn't open since she was around AJ's age. Opening it she sees the old worn leather bond scrap book on top. And on top of it is the real heart locket she has kept safe since the rainbow just disappeared and the childhood land of adventures was cut off. But the locket remained behind with her. She had a copy made which she wears around her neck.

"It's been a long time," Megan said to her old friend. She reaches in and takes the locket out and replaces it with the fake one.

"Megan what are you doing up here?" Granny ask as she leans over her grown daughter's shoulder. "Why are you taking that thing out?"

"Just preparing for the worse," Megan said feeling whole as she wears the real locket around her neck again.

"It's about Naruto isn't it?" Granny ask.

"Yes. You remember what happen the last time something strange appeared on the farm," Megan said.

"When we still had horses on the farm," Granny said having given up on raising horses to put more work in growing apples.

"It's been awhile but, I can still use it," Megan said feeling the glow from within the locket.

"You think there be trouble?" Granny ask.

"Not from Naruto but from whatever sent him to us," Megan said. "Thinking back it was always an adventure whenever they showed up. Taking us to their world to help them or just to party."

"Yes, I remember that. Even went there to see for myself what kept bringing you kids back there," Granny said.

"They just needed me to help them. I was a kid hero, who fought off the monsters that hunted them. Force to give up so much just to help them, they acted more like children always wanting to play rather than do what needed to be done," Megan said.

"And how you woke up screaming from the nightmares afterwards," Granny said remembering it.

"I want to be ready so that the kids don't have to be kid heroes," Megan said as the horrors of what she had seen and what she had to do still haunts her.

"I grew up during the war and during the depression. And is something that, I didn't want you kids to have to go through what, I did," Granny agreed.

"We didn't just went through something else," Megan stated.

"Does it still work after all this time?" Granny ask.

"It has never failed me before," Megan said eying the heart locket around her neck. "Where is Naruto?"

"He's in his room sleeping. I've been helping him learning to read. It's like no one ever taught him how to read or write. The poor dear is so weak and has to use his inhaler all the time," Granny said remembering how she help teach the kids how to read and write when they were younger. "You think whoever did what they did to him will come looking for him?"

"It's the reason why, I'm bringing out the big guns. If, I see any danger that the cops can't handle. I'm blasting it," Megan said (4)

"Really just like that?" Granny ask.

"Mom you know what, I had to face. I'm not going to hold off using something that can end the danger in one shot," Megan said remembering all those times that she could have stop the villain if she had just used the rainbow when it was revealed how deadly the villain really is.

"Well don't just go trigger happy with it, we don't want to reveal that magic and your books are base on what really happen to you," Granny said.

"If it keeps the family safe it be worth it," Megan said.

"I'll see if Naruto is doing ok. If he's awake he can help me with supper," Granny said.

"Yes it be good to have him doing something," Megan said seeing how much Naruto must have suffered before he came to the farm. He acted like a scared mouse in a room full of cats. So scared of everything but can't remember why. Which what she has seen and what the doctors have told her, it be better that way.

!

Elsewhere -

At the school gym students have gathered to help in setting up the school fall dance. It's always a big event for the school. And students help out with it and pick a theme for it each year. Which is going as well as all the others in the past.

"I say we have a food theme party!" Strawberry Shortcake growled as she and Rainbow Brite butted heads.

"No we have a color theme one!" she growled back.

Their friends just sat back as they watch the fireworks. It always comes down to the party planners having different ideas and them fighting it out. Last year it was a Halloween theme dance and this year, is still being fought for.

"I like a rock theme on myself," Maud suggested.

"A rock dance? Cool we can all dress as rock stars!" Scootaloo shouted out standing with Applebloom and Sweetie Belle.

"She doesn't mean that kind of rock," Canary Yellow pointed out.

"Oh," Scootaloo said having been nip at the bud.

"What it be fun," Maud said earning her odd looks from her classmates who all wonder how Pinkie is related to her.

"How about an anime theme?" Lemon Meringue suggested.

"Oh sure an anime one. Good luck with that. Most of the anime females we will never be able to cosplay as. I mean most of the animes, I have seen with girls around our ages all have big boobs. Like any 13 to 16 year old really have that kind of a mature figure," Rainbow Dash deadpanned.

"What about them?" Orange Blossom ask pointing to Applejack, Frosty Puff and Raspberry Torte. All three are under the age of 17 and all are huge school girls. AJ and Raspberry like how there's another girl in the school that is over 6 feet in height. Frosty Puff like AJ and Raspberry has a mature figure to go along with her height that makes her look older than she really is.

"They're giants of course they have figures to go with their height," Rainbow Dash mutters not liking how puberty is leaving her far behind to her friends. Just 2 years ago both AJ and Raspberry were like her, well they were still taller then her but not by much. Then puberty hit them and hit them hard and less than a year they were both taller and figures had filled out. And it looks like its not going to stop anytime soon. (5)

"Come on Rainbow Dash don't be sulking like that. You can still grow. People don't stop growing till they're in their early 20's," Patty O'Green said.

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash said wishing that she get bigger so that her little sister wouldn't end up taller than her.

"How about a cake theme one?" Angel Cake ask as her family makes wedding cakes.

"That would be the same as Strawberry's idea," Buddy Blue said.

"A tea party?" Tea Blossom suggested.

"Still the same," Tangerina Torta said sitting next to her.

"No a magic theme one!" Trixie said.

"No," Photo Finish said.

"How about a book theme one? We can setup everything like a class room showing the you can have fun learning," Twilight spoke up earning her looks from her friends.

"Sure and we'll all be asleep on the tables," Peach Blush said.

"A barn dance?" Applejack suggested.

"We had one two years ago," Lime Light said.

"I know...," Rarity began but was cut off by Huckleberry.

"Let me guess fashion right," he said.

"How about muffins," Derpy said.

"Let's just combine your idea with sis," Apple Dumblin suggested to Rainbow Brite.

"We can have food and make them colorful," Rainbow Brite said.

"And we can have a contest to see who brings the best dish both in looks and how it taste," Strawberry said.

"Great," Peppermint Fizz said as she isn't that good of a cook as many of her classmates are.

"That's so fair for all of us who aren't cooks," Sunset Shimmer said.

"Well you might not win but it's always nice to have others enjoy what you make," Banana Candy said.

"And it will save money for the school if we bring our own food," Bon Bon said.

"Which means we can have a bigger budget to make this dance great," Lyra adds.

"Great! I'll tell the teachers we decided then," Pinkie said as she zoomed out the gym's door.

"Oh yeah everyone remember, Naruto will be attending school with use starting Monday so everyone be nice to him. He has already had a rough time as it is," Applejack said.

"Yup," Big Mac said.

"Don't worry we'll be nice," Cherry Jam said. They already been told by the Apple siblings that Naruto is abused child and will need a support to help him.

"And we'll get him help if he needs it," Octavia said.

"Of course that is if all of us remember not to mention he's been abused," Lala Orange said as she looks towards Sunset along with all the others.

"Hey, I'm not going to do that," Sunset said as she turns to Rainbow Dash. "She's the one who does things without thinking."

"Hey!" Rainbow Dash snaps.

"You did punch that bull in the face after it ate your salad," Sunset pointed out. (6)

"And it chase you into the school and cause one heck of a mess," Indigo adds.

"Where did that bull come from?" Mint Tulip ask.

"It managed to escape from it's pen and go out from my family's ranch," Annie Oatmeal said. "And because of Rainbow Dash making it mad we had to put it down."

"Sorry about that," Rainbow Dash mutters.

"You will watch what you say around him right," Applejack said seeing Sunset having a point.

"I promise that, I won't," Rainbow Dash said.

"Okay but, I'm going to tell sis that you promise and you know how she gets if you break a promise," Marble said.

"Remember what happen when Red Butler went and broke his promise," Limestone said.

"Don't remind me," Red Butler said shaking trying to shake the memory away.

"We'll be his friends and give him love and support," Fluttershy said to Applejack. "I know how about a comfort animal for him?"

"Better wait to see if he has a bad reaction first," AJ said.

"Besides we have Winona and she likes Naruto," Apple Bloom said.

"Too bad he's scared of her," Big Mac said.

"We'll give him a warm welcome," Strawberry said.

"With friends like you guys, I know you all will," Applejack said then she looks at Sunset's group of friends. "Right gang?"

"We might be rude but we don't do that," Stormy said being the leader of the gang.

"I have family who been abused," Trixie defended.

"And if we see kids picking on him we'll handle it," Peppermint said as she and her friends like to be bully hunters. As they can make the bullies misable and not feel bad about it. They use to play mean pranks on Sunset when she was the school queen till everyone stop pretending to like her.

"Thanks," Applejack said as Stormy's gang maybe rough but they're jerks with hearts of gold.

!

Author's Note:

1 - Gameframe is a hybrid computer system that was first used in the online video games industry. It is an amalgamation of the different technologies and architectures for supercomputers and mainframes, namely high computing power and high throughput. Also since this is fiction the gameframe is able to handle things that online gamers wish could be with their games. As it be nice to be able to headshot a boss for more damage or one shot kill, than just blasting away at the bosses life bar.

2 - Discord in this fic is like Willy Wonka.

3 - If any game do that, I'm sure there will be plenty of fan who will buy that DLC.

4 - Megan is very gene savvy with all the things she has been through.

5 - In less than a year many children find themselves much bigger than they were a year before. But still it doesn't work as seen in most mangas and animes where every girl above puberty age have more adult figures with big boobs. Applejack, Frosty Puff and Raspberry Torte are very tall so they're figures are normal for their heights but would look huge on someone shorter.

6 - Rainbow Dash did punch a dragon in the face. So her punching a bull in it's face isn't that surprising. As she does act before thinking it through. If you find a massive animal like a bull in front of you. You should never make it mad.