• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 6,052 Views, 54 Comments

My Little Naruto: Family Is Magic - madhat886



The Apples were a normal farming family living in Ponyvile. Up till a young boy name Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now in a world without ninjas or a need for them.

  • ...
55
 54
 6,052

Chapter 15

!

Through the Woods -

Racing through the forest Kurama held onto the boy he's been searching for within his massive jaws. He could hear the other humans following him. He couldn't move as fast as he could before with his old body and in his new body he's not able to run fast while carrying the boy. Who is struggling within his jaws and crying out only drawing the other humans to him. There is also the bleeding wound on his leg that's slowing him down, but he's still strong enough to keep ahead of the humans after him.

Behind him the teachers and students of Canterlot high who had took after him, are hot on his heels. The humans even with the fox being slowed down by both Naruto and his bleeding leg, we're fast enough to over take the fox. On foot that is, as the fox was using one of the forest trails of hard pack dirt. Stormy on her trike motorcycle was leading the charge of other students who had grabbed their bikes to give chase. They were only slowed down as the road is bumpy and if they're not careful would end up crashing. (1)

"Get in close so, I can stab it," Peppermint Fizz said as she sat behind Stormy. She had grab a javelin when she heard what happen and the call to get the fox. She's also broadcasting what's happening using her webcam on her phone on her webpage, she place her phone in her shirt's front pocket so she wouldn't have to hold it. She's doing it so that the others behind them would know what's happening.

"Try to stab it's leg," Stormy said as she hits the gas over taking the running fox.

Stormy brought her bike along side of the fox letting Peppermint take a jab with the javelin at the foxes body. With the school javelin having it's pointy end blunted so it wouldn't be easy to stab someone with it, the javelin didn't pierce the fox's hide. But it didn't stop, Peppermint from stabbing away at the fox wanting to make it pay for what it did to Sunset. The fox suddenly toss Naruto at Stormy who grab him as he flew at her, causing her to lose control of the bike. The bike went off road and down the steep hill next to a river. Stormy managed to regain control so that they didn't end up crashing but they did ended up falling into the river.

On top of the hill Kurama look down hoping that the boy is still alive. He saw he was as the two older girls pulled him to the shore. He look down the road to see the others riding those machines are coming and looking up ahead he saw the same machine he saw at the old human front coming right at him. He ran down the hill seeing that the human machines wouldn't easily be able to follow him.

!

Up the road -

"Dead ahead!" A.K. Yearling shouted as she rode shotgun with Walter the forest ranger who's driving his jeep. She's busy loading the tranquillizer gun as using the hunting rifle while it has the boy was too much of a risk.

They were on their way to the old fort after a team of rangers search the fort and surrounding area the day before. The team found no signs of the animal that made the fort it's home. What was strange was that the fur recovered was found to be some kind of fox. Yearling was using her phone when she got a message over the social network, that a giant fox the size of a horse had attack Canterlot high and taken one of the students. And being broadcast live from one of the students who had gave chase after the fox on a trike. Walter seeing the fox they're chasing the fox on a road he knows is close, turn the jeep around and drove down the road to stop the fox.

They had saw the fox throw the boy it was carrying in it's mouth at the girls on the bike sending them off road down the hill. Walter seeing it hit the gas to ram into the fox with the jeep but the fox run down the hill. Walter hit the brakes so he wouldn't end up hitting the students on the bikes that had caught up.

"Gun," Walter said as he jump out of the jeep.

Without a word Yearling gave him the loaded tranquillizer gun and got out as well. She run around the jeep and stopping next to, Walter who was aiming at the fox, waiting for a clear shot, who had reached the three kids. The girl who was driving the bike that's now in the river stood in front of the fox with the other girl holding the boy behind her. The girl look like she had a pepper spray in her hands and used it when the fox ran at her.

"MY EYES!"

Yearling, Walter and the students who had reach them and gotten off their bikes were stun hearing the fox talk. Walter shake it off and fired his gun hitting the fox. The fox scream out again but it didn't go down. Blinded both by it's sight and sense of smell, it charged forward slamming it's head into Stormy knocking her to the ground and then slam into Peppermint who was holding Naruto. The impact separated the two, using it's hearing he zeroed in on where the male sounding voice screaming came from and snatch up the Naruto in his jaws again.

"He's heading for the dam," Yearling shouted seeing the fox running down river where the dam is.

"You stay and help those girls, I'll go after the fox," Walter said to Yearling as he jump into the jeep and turn it around and drove up the road where they just came from.

"You kids get the message out to get to the dam," Yearling said to the surrounding kids before going down the hill to help the two girls who had tried to save the boy. Behind her some of the kids were busy on their phones texting the update while some others followed Walter, and others followed Yearling to help Stormy and Peppermint.

Coming up the road behind them is a school bus with Lightning Dust behind the wheel loaded with students and teachers who she had picked up. And on the river a motor boat used by the school's boating team came into view. On it are the boating team members, Rainbow Sherbet, Coco Calypso and Seaberry Belight, with Trixie who had jump into the boat when she was left behind as Stormy's trike couldn't carry more then two.

!

Down at the river -

"Can't this boat go any faster?" Trixie ask Rainbow Sherbet who is driving the boat.

"It's as fast as it's going," Rainbow Sherbet said at the wheel.

"So any idea what we're going to do once we catch up?" Seaberry Belight ask as she uses her phone to record and upload what's happening.

"Stormy and Peppermint Frizz didn't do so well," Coco Calypso said seeing both of them down but being help by others.

"The fox just got shot with a dart and Stormy pepper sprayed it. We just have to make it wear itself out," Trixie said as she went over to where Seaberry Belight is sitting and reach under her seat.

"What are you doing?" Seaberry Belight ask as Trixie pulled out the emergency kit.

"This," Trixie said pulling out the flare gun from the kit.

"You can't use that on the fox!" Coco Calypso shouted.

"Why not?" Trixie ask.

"You might hit Naruto," Coco Calypso answered.

"Then, I won't aim for them. The flares should scare the fox so it won't slow down and catch it's breath," Trixie said as she fires the flare gun looking away as she did sending the flare flying near the running fox. The flare hit the ground near the fox causing it to run faster.

"That's right we can wear out the fox till it reaches the dam," Rainbow Sherbet said remembering her History lessons about early hunters. Animals couldn't keep on running like humans can, so as long as they can keep the fox running it would just wear itself out. (2)

!

At the Dam -

Stepping out of the female locker room, Gilda saw the other workers all gathered around the break room tv. She had just finish cleaning the deactivated intake pipes and change out of her scuba suit. From the looks of things whatever her co-workers are watching it must be big.

"What's happening?" Gilda ask as she joins the group and saw what's happening on TV. On screen some high school were on a motor boat chasing a giant fox with 9 tails who has a boy in its jaws. One of the girls is firing a flare gun at the fox. While another girl is using her phone to film the action. And it's live as the news station had uploaded the live footage to broadcast over the airwaves. (3)

"This is real?" Gilda ask.

"That fox attack Canterlot high and a bunch of students and teachers are chasing after it, after it took one of the kids," one of her co-workers said.

"Not only that but it talks," Silver Shill the dam head engineer said who's standing next to her.

"And it's heading for the dam," another said.

"Canterlot high, my old school," Gilda said as she walks away heading for the equipment room.

"Gilda where are you going?" Silver Shill ask.

"Going to call the cops and animal control to get over to the dam. Then you remember all those suiting up scenes in every action movie? Well, I'm going to do it," Gilda said heading off to be ready to meet the fox head on.

!

Author's Note:

Author's Notes -

1 - Trike motorcycles are a safer motorcycle for those who are interested in getting one.

2 - Humans are weak and slower then other animals but when it comes to running for miles without stopping we beat other animals. Early hunters would just keep running after other animals till they're exhausted from non stop running.

3 - With how social media is now and how easy it's for people to upload things online with even their phone. Keeping things under wraps is all but impossible now a days.