• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 6,060 Views, 54 Comments

My Little Naruto: Family Is Magic - madhat886



The Apples were a normal farming family living in Ponyvile. Up till a young boy name Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now in a world without ninjas or a need for them.

  • ...
55
 54
 6,060

Chapter 10

In the old cellar of the Apple farm, Megan relearned to use an old friend she hasn't used since she was around her children's ages. The first time she used it she had no idea how to use it. Later as her adventures in Ponyland continued, she learned how powerful the Rainbow of Light is. She had just open the locket and let the rainbow free. It was only later that she learned how to control it. The rainbow gave her the power to make anything she thinks of real, like the power rings in the DC comics. But she has found no weakness in the rainbow as instead of one color it's a rainbow. And because of that she can make solid light constructions that looks real. But after the rainbow bridge disappeared and Ponyland was once again cut off from the world. She simply lock it in a truck, where she wouldn't misuse it. (1)

Currently she made a light construct that looks like how she did when she first discovered Firefly. Seeing herself only younger she created another construct, this time Firefly. Seeing the pony who brought her into a magical world where she met many wonderful friends. Darker thoughts came bubbling up as other memories came to her, that still gave her nightmares even today.

"Megan?" Paul said as he climb down into the old cellar and saw what she was doing.

"It's been a long time since, I needed to use it," Megan said as she made the two constructions disappeared.

"You really think you need it?" Paul ask. Before they got married after he had ask her the question, she showed him the rainbow. She wanted to show him what's he is in for if the ponies ever came back.

"Better to be safe then sorry," Megan said. "Naruto has to be from another world. He speaks English but writes in Japanese. He can't understand those animes set to Japanese but he can write and read it."

"Well you are the one who's been to other worlds," Paul said.

"He doesn't want to remember what happen to him. But with what, I have been through. Sooner or later something from the world he came from will come here," Megan said.

"I never thought that, I would be married to a former kid hero," Paul said walking up to his wife.

"I was nothing but a 11 year old girl who worked on a horse ranch when a flying pink pony pegasus name Firefly fell into the well. She had come looking for help to stop Tirek. Those old cartoons of kid heroes, never explored just how would a kid hero's youth would be effected by being forced into the role of a monster killing hero and into a mother figure for an entire species and being forced to shoot the dog more times... Then, I like," Megan said remembering the dark memories of her childhood.

"It made who you are today. And, I wouldn't have you any other way," Paul said wrapping his arms around her pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you," Megan said as she leans her head up to kiss Paul.

!

At the Ponyvile police station -

Soarin came inside Spitfire's office carrying the first translation of the oversize scroll that was found with the boy Naruto. It took longer then expected as words were written over other words and repeated. It took the people who could read Japanese weeks just to get something from the mess. (2)

"The translaters finally got something translated from that mess," Soarin said giving her boss the piece of paper.

"Jutsus? Ninjas? Hidden Leaf Village?" Spitfire read aloud some of the words on the piece of paper.

"I know it reads like something from a ninja anime or manga," Soarin stated.

"Is there anything else?" Spitfire ask.

"Because how many times it's been written over. That's all the translator could read," Soarin said.

"So unless we use some state of the art equipment to read things like that. This is all what we got," Spitfire said filing the paper away. "Just put the scroll in storage."

"There is also something else," Soarin said.

"What?" Spitfire ask.

"It seems the good doctor is running around doing something again," Soarin said.

"What is Doctor Whooves is doing this time?" Spitfire ask.

"He's building something big in the junkyard. He's been going around gathering old electronics and putting up posters for items he's looking for," Soarin said.

"What is he going to reveal this time?" Spitfire ask as there is always something with him.

"Well he did sold us that hovercraft he built. And it's useful for the times we had to search the swamps," Soarin said.

"There is that. but what he builds is always so random," Spitfire said.

"Maybe he finally going to turn his RV into a time machine," Soarin jokes.

"I just hopes he doesn't blow himself up with one of his inventions," Spitfire said.

"Well he did fixed the wiring of the school with stuff Scotty uses in Star Trek," Soarin said.

"I still don't get how that even works," Spitfire said. "Just tell the others to keep an eye on the doctor and that he doesn't hurt himself... again."

"Well his snow maker did work. It's too bad the stage he had it on couldn't take the weight," Soarin said.

"Remember his airship?" Spirtfire pointed out.

"Right," Soarin said getting the point. "I tell the others to make sure that kind of thing doesn't happen again."

"Knowing him. He'll find a way," Spirtfire said.

!

Author's Note:

1 - A rainbow colored power ring would have no weakness as it can effect any kind of color. And would be able to any emotion. Plus anything made with it wouldn't be so easy to spot.

2 - Seeing how ninja scrolls have hidden things inside them that would need a jutsu to be read. Once in a place where it's not longer anything but paper, all the hidden stuff would be revealed as well.