• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 6,052 Views, 54 Comments

My Little Naruto: Family Is Magic - madhat886



The Apples were a normal farming family living in Ponyvile. Up till a young boy name Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now in a world without ninjas or a need for them.

  • ...
55
 54
 6,052

Chapter 11

In the Everfree Forest, A.K. Yearling who works at the Ponyvile Museum made her way on a jeep to the old army fort. With her is the forest ranger Walter who is driving the jeep. He's a gruff man who speaks little and keeps to himself living in the lone ranger station at the edge of the forest. After he almost crippled three robbers who were attacking a woman, everyone in the town are a bit scared of him.

"Here we are," Walter said stopping the jeep once they reach the old fort parking lot.

The old fort is a log style fort from the civil war era and was abandon not soon afterwards. Before the highway was built the fort was rebuilt and was used as a tourist trap, but after the highway was built it was quickly abandon again. Yearling came to see the state of the fort, the museum is planning on rebuilding the fort as a working example of history for that era.

"Looks like a real mess," Yearling said seeing the chain link fence that block off the entrance was knock down.

"The fence wasn't knock down when, I was here last week," Walter said getting out of the jeep. He walks up to the fence looking it over. He found some golden brown fur where the fence was pushed. "Looks like an animal a big one has made the fort it's home."

"Is it safe?" Yearling ask.

"It's a large animal and powerful to knock the fence over. Might be a bear. It's better if we came back later with some backup," Walter said gathering the fur and getting back to the jeep.

"Okay," Yearling said not wanting to startle a bear.

They took off going back down the road they had come from. Watching from his hiding spot from the old food stand, the animal in question watch as the two humans went away riding in the strange machines he's been seeing. He doesn't like this world he found himself in. It's too strange and those machines that traveled on those hard black roads. He doesn't like it as he saw a deer get hit by one of those machines. It did gave him an easy meal, but he saw how dangerous they are. If it wasn't for this world taking away almost all of his powers he wouldn't have anything to fear.

After that boy jump into that portal he suddenly found himself free. His joy was short lived as he discovered that the only remaining power he had was that he's still able to think. He's also smaller from his guess about the size of a horse. He saw the boy was next to him but before he could do anything he heard more humans coming. Thinking he was just weaken from the travel to this new world he fled, not stopping till he was far from the human settlement. That's when he discovered that he was struck in his current form and had no powers other then being able to think.

He began to learn what he could from this new world. What he discovered amazed him as the humans here don't have any powers like the ones from the other world. Instead they use strange machines to make their lives easier. And the lights, he never seen so many lights before. On his rare ventures into the human town, he saw things that he couldn't even begin to understand. And then there were the flying machines he sometimes saw in the sky. The ones like birds high in the sky while those other things that just hovered in the sky with something spinning on two and on the end of its tail. He couldn't understand how it stayed in the sky.

He thought he would have an easy time with these humans seeing they had no powers or look like fighters he was use to. But then he came upon some hunters and saw one of them used a strange weapon of some kind to kill a deer in one hit. With his new body he doesn't want to learn the hard way if he can heal from something like that or that if he's killed he wouldn't be able to regenerate like he has done so before. So he's been staying away from humans hiding himself.

The only good thing is that the other animals even the bears that would be able to kill him, stayed far from him not liking his scent. But in his new body he now has to hunt for food and other things he didn't had to bothered with in his old body. Like finding a safe place for him to sleep where he wouldn't be harm by other animals. He thought he would be safe in this abandon fort he found, but those two humans coming showed him that it wouldn't be safe for long. He's sick of this world, with its new dangers and new rules that he has to live by. His powers were all gone but for his mind that kept him from becoming like the other animals in this forsaken forest. He wants to go back and regain his powers.

"That boy," the horse sized fox with 9 tails said to himself. "He must be the key to get back."

!

Author's Note:

1 - There is no chakra or anything to do with Naruto's world in the MLP: EG world. So even demons or even Kaguya would be perfectly normal flesh and blood beings with no special powers what so ever. Only summons and demons would either be bigger then normal for big sized ones and being able to think and speak.