• Published 21st May 2012
  • 3,721 Views, 71 Comments

Equestria's not so terrible Nightmare - Ecko7



Equstria lays now under the Eternal Night of Queen Nightmare Moon! But is this really a bad Thing?

  • ...
19
 71
 3,721
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

ok first off as a grammar and english word principle. I need to know immediately if you are making this mistake on purpose with the 'EDITED' chapters of this story. because Editet is not the correct spelling it is pronounced Edited. sorry one minute grammar nazi there.:twilightsmile:

The rest of the group looked on apreheinsively before Spike cleared his throuat and said

apprehensively, and throat are the corrections.

Nightie is getting there, relationship wise with nightmare moon, and Celestio just lost her one true and loyal subject due to her own disloyalty.:facehoof: Whelp stbh.
cheers:twilightsmile:

Author, I have a pretty major concern with your story right now. You see, when I try to click the "next chapter" button, it does not seem to work. I do hope that this can be addressed soon.

Seriously though, great story.

2411733

I try to fix that soon.:twilightsmile:

I must say that I like this story after it was edited, and relationships between characters and even shipping part improved.

Though the way how easy Nightmare Moon took over and from where she got Celestia to use her as living shield is not explained to well, and also, Twilight, for a pony what can withstand tons of cargo being doped on her, I find her far to week to be send into hospital after one hit from smaller version of Celestia, when did Twilight become a pussy, she was always a walking power house.

Well, this is AU and technically that hasn't happened yet. Plus, creative license for drama and advancing the story.

Listening to Aviators' One Hearth's Warming Eve and practically crying from the D'awww of this... I wish I had someone like that. I asked someone out that I've liked for two years and she... well, she already had a boyfriend. It really hurts when you wait that long. If anyone has advice, just message me.

>she turned to the guards and said, "Night Court is closed for the evening, tell any new petitioners that they may come and be heard tomorrow. I am not to be disturbed unless all of the other nations have decided to declare war on Equestria and the castle is crumbling from thier combined assault, do I make myself clear?

>a guard knocked twice, then entered the room and trotted up to the Lunar Queen and whispered something in her ear.
"What?" Nightmare Moon asked, "AGAIN?! Ugh... I'm sorry, Celly, but duty calls, I suppose. You're welcome to come along, if you wish.

............................

i really don't like celestia's portrayal how losing her powers somehow makes her behave as an incompetent child......

NEVER SHALL I READ THIS FILTH!
How dare you ruin what would be a wonderful story?

3569120

Excuse me, but what is the matter here?:rainbowhuh:

3570106 Read chapter one.
I saw this fanfiction, it ticks ninety percent of my boxes when it comes to the fanfictions I love.
I then read the first chapter and it falls victim to so many sins.

3570252 Read the chapter and you will see. There were more than can be named.

3824930 smart people don't go into panic....

also celestia would never hit twi no matter what she did.....

sorry, but the italicized conversations sorta feels unnatural to me... but great story otherwise can't wait for more!

3959817 ok let me rephrase that , wise people don't go into panic....

3960822

Just deal with it. It is part of the Story line, basta! Oh, and wise People can panic like normal people!:ajsmug:

3960822

I wouldn't necessarily call a pony that's gambled her entire kingdom and her subjects multiple times on six mares to follow a certain set of circumstances, all so one those six could earn a pair of wings wise. :unsuresweetie:

4825092 gambled? more like best bet , those six have already proven they're entirely capable of facing such challenges , if you could prove there was a wiser possible course of action to take let's hear it.......

5112786

I was used to it the time I started the story. Thats all.:ajsmug:

By the way, Chapter 5 is finally in the making.

5113462 Hmm. The premise is interesting, but you seem to have toned down the evil side of Nightmare Moon quite a bit. I wonder if somepony like Queen Chrysalis would accuse her of being 'soft'. Discord would certainly find the situation quite amusing, I must say it's a long time between updates though. I guess it's probably the editing.

3938678 I agree, the italic font makes it feel like when the talk there just thinking stuff, not talking. But still great story can't wait for more.

5113462 so is this story dead...or what?

6218769

No, but my RL is the hole problem. It keeps me from it.:pinkiesick:

6218941 damn sorry to hear tbat. Hope you can start writing again soon

6218941 have you been doing better? How have you been feeling?

6218941 hope you've been feeling better

"Yes, a visit to Ponyville Hospital," Note said, checking the list, "Then you're free for the rest of the evening, ma'am." Nightmare blinked, then a grin slowly spread on her face. A visit to Twilight was just the thing she needed right now. And, if the black Alicorn was completely honest with herself, Twilight was more than just a conquest.... And, according to Celestia, Twilight was on the rebound, which meant it was the perfect time to ask her out!

No that's actually the worst time

Nightmare smiled a small smile and said, "A friend. I think that will work, for now."

Sure, why not. Let's see where this goes

9 years since chapter 4 was published. Next chapter please.

Login or register to comment