• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 4,087 Views, 33 Comments

My Little Hellsing - Mr Wolf



Integra,Alucard and Seras rebuild their organization in Equestria

  • ...
11
 33
 4,087

Die-its and Sir In-tech-ra

After the incindent with the vampires eating the changelings, Celestia asked them over for dinner (for both stopping an attack and out of fear for the Three) and had her chefs prepare meals of all types. Some were sugery, others were vegetables and fruit, she even had gryphon dishes prepared, most of which were meats.

Luna invited the Elements, Shining Armour and Cadence, Discord and the CMC (becuase they were the ones who found them) over. Each were ready to have a first meal with their new friends, even if they are mostly deranged lunatics which needed to be locked up in the 'Padded Hotel'.

Then the time came when the guests arrived. First was Prince Armour and his wife, Cadence. Next, Fluttershy, Discord, Pinkie Pie, Spike and Princess Twilight. Then, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity and the Crusaders.

"What do you mean you forgot the song. screw it just hit random, JUST HIT RANDOM! " The guests of honour flung the door open to a song

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love mach-

"Turn it off." The song was ended. "Twice now, my entrance did not work!"

"Welcome, please take a seat. We prepared a lot of exotic and local dishes." Luna said.

"Great, can you tell us how they tasted!" Alucard asked. The ponies, draconequus and dragon, looked confused but Seras quickly remedied it.

"What master means is that, as vampires we can only drink blood and eat- well some of you saw yourselves."

Celestia took the news in and momentarily stared at them, before casting a spell on the Three.

"Now, you can eat." Celestia said proudfully.

Seras took an eclair, looked at it, and ate it. Everyone looked at her, as if something was going to happen. Then she smiled." Its holding down!"

Soon the banquet hall was filled with the sound of conversation and food being eaten. Most questions were from Twilight, and those regarded vampiric biology. Seras and Sir Integra shared stories from when there was humans around, and those raised questions on how their technology worked. Twilight then had an idea.

***************************************************************************************************************
A month after the banquet (which ended when Alucard started a food fight) Equestria saw a massive jump in its technology. Cars and computers were quickly made popular. Guns and artillery cannons were being employed and handed to every pony in the army (after modifications were made) and the Hellsing organization was reborn.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this is a crude ending to the story but in the words of the Terminator "I'll be back"...with a sequel.

Comments ( 5 )

6170505 Its a fanfiction... nothing has to make sense.

a must sequel indeed!

U know what taco.

I liked it but I don't think Alucard and police girl would have acted like that. But I have never slept for 4000 years and woke up grumpy.(squee) (

I love alucard he is awesome and most definitely charming

Login or register to comment