• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 4,087 Views, 33 Comments

My Little Hellsing - Mr Wolf



Integra,Alucard and Seras rebuild their organization in Equestria

  • ...
11
 33
 4,087

Chapter 1: Meeting

After Introductions the CMC and the Hellsing trio explained what they are. The Crusaders were shocked to learn that the three were Vampires and that vampires still existed, Whilst the three vampires were astounded to hear that unicorns, pegasi and alicorns existed with simple ponies. But Alucard was itching to go out and have fun.

"Alright, this is nice and all but where's my guns?" He asked.

"Master, you left them in the car next to Sir Integra's sword."

"Okay." Alucard walked up to the car and opened it. Revealing two guns and a fancy sword. Whilst Seras just went to pick up her cannon by, what the fillies now know as, the Nazi zeppelin. Said Crusaders jaws dropped when they saw Seras lift the huge metal contraption, like as
though it was made of cards.

Sir Integra knew what was going on "Alucard! You're not..."

"Going out for a walk, yes I am bitch." The Red Vampire interrupted.

"Wait! There is a manticore outside and... Where's Alucard?" Sweetie Belle asked. Everyone then heard a gunshot ring out from the entrance.

"AH SHIT!" Sir Integra shouted as she grabbed her sword and the white filly, whilst Seras slung her harkonnen over her back and grabbed Scootaloo and Applebloom. Then, at incredible speeds they got to the cave opening. When they got there they found out the hole was bigger and a quick glance outside told them everything: Alucard shot the manticore ,point blank in the forehead.

****************************************************************************************************************

A normal day in Ponyville was interrupted when a loud bang went off in the direction of the Everfree forest. Twilight and the rest of the Mane
Six were meeting at Sugarcube Corner when they heard it.

"What was that?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"Don't know, we need to investigate." Twilight replied. The rest of the Elements were skeptical but the thought of the bang being something dangerous, and the fact it be doom for Equestria, was enough to convince them to tag along the lavender princess into the cursed woodland.
After a few minutes of trotting in the general direction of the sound they heard voices. "Alucard!! Couldn't you have waited!!This could be bad..."

The Mares tip-hoofed to the voices. Looking up from a bush, they were met with a ghastly sight: A manticore lying in its own pool of blood. Three figures were standing over it, two of which were arguing and one who had a cannon strapped to her back. The two that were arguing were peculiar: one, dressed in red, was smirking while arguing with the more furious one. But what caught their eye was that the CMC was in the possession of these strange creatures. Before Twilight could think of a plan all of them rushed the creatures, before being knocked down with a force that felt like as though they were slammed in the face. Looking up they saw the creature with the cannon. "Sorry, but you six did startle me." It... no... SHE... she said.

"Just give them back you filly-nappers" Rainbow Dash demanded.

"Filly-napped!" Sweetie's voice was full of shock."We weren't filly-napped! We just found them in this cave. Please just listen before you hurt them!"

Soon after introduction were made a second time that day, with the ponies shocked into near unconsciousness to learn that vampires exist and that the sun doesn't harm them, the Princess of Friendship invited them to stay for a while (so she didn't have to hear the complaints of Rarity whenever she stepped in something every time they came.)

"Sure." Sir Integra said."We just need to get our coffins." When they came out with their coffins they heard laughter. But for Alucard and the others they knew the laugh all too well.

"Alexander Anderson." Sir Integra stated. "Fuck all kinds of duck!"