• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,733 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,733

PreviousChapters Next
Oh Snap this must be the Hundredth Chapter! Because I used % i % to insert the chapter number dynamically and the result is: 101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101101

One day, Super Trampoline moved in with a roommate. She will not be named in this chapter because we haven't figured out what her OC's name is yet. anyway, she is one of the few people wait no not people ponies of the feminine sort whom Super Trampoline is not dating, because he doesn't have his life together and that's very unsexy. However, they get along well because wait a minute this is supposed to be in first person my bad fam. Anyway we get along somewhat well when we're not driving each other crazy because I elevate her and encourage her and she calls me on my bull poop. Anyway I'm not dating her but I did set her up with my high school friend who we also need to come up with a pony named for. they are in love but have a hard time admitting it but she got super into archery because of him which is really cool. I like archery it's fun. Anyway, this is all happening in the pony world and definitely not in the real world this definitely is not just me talking about my real life this is definitely me talking about my pony life yep yep yep nothing to see here.

Anyway, let's see one day I... Rolls the dice... Made out with Vinyl Scratch? Geeze, I really need to get more creative and original with this story.... Oh, okay, how about... I know! I made out with a male Diamond Dog because I am pansexual. Yes, that's what happened. There we go now we have some more pony elements to this. Also Applejack said the word(s) "sugar cube" 67 times yesterday. She really says sugarcube a lot. I'm not quite sure why but that's her thing and I love her. Did you know the very first chapter of this story was about Applejack? I did. Anyway yeah, Applejack is cute and she can kick apple trees very hard and I love her I think I'm going to go make out with her now okay bye.

Author's Note:


GUESS WHO'S BACK

PreviousChapters Next