• Published 8th May 2015
  • 1,523 Views, 44 Comments

New Fairy Tail - Marina Stars



An evil creature named Discord has over-thrown the king and queen of equestria and sepearted their 5 daughters. Nothing can stop him from victory. That is until he learns there is a sixth princess.

  • ...
10
 44
 1,523

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello readers.

Welcome to my Author's Note!

I know, I know, you haven't read a word of this story in years and now you get… an Authors note.I promise you it is nothing bad, so bear with me. Please.

I started this story in mid 2015. That's almost six years ago! SIX YEARS! I wrote twelve chapters (even if some of them were short) from May to October. Wow!

And then I stopped.

I'm going to be honest here, I was really young when I started these, I began writing on a whim and didn't take time to edit and revise, I just wrote and posted and was happy with it. But, as I kept writing and eventually began revising, I was realising that what I wanted to create and where my writing was at at the time were two entirely different levels. It was just notwhere I wanted it to be.

I stoped.

I tried to take time to read and improve my writing. I fell out of the habit of posting… But I never stopped creating. I have notebooks upon notebooks of tidbits and scenes that I've written for this and other stories. Ever since I stopped posting I've wanted to redo my stories, to get to a point where I could create them and be happy with their quality. My writing isn't perfect but it has improved.

I'm ready to start writing again-or more accurately, to start posting again. All my stories, this one in particular, have evolved and changed so much, but at heart they are the same as what they started with-what I wanted them to be. The stakes are... a bit higher, the characters (hopefully) are more real as I've come to better know and understand them in the context of this world.

I'm am rebooting New Fairy Tail. And I'm excited!

It's time to expect the Unexpected

It's time for higher stakes! It's not just Discord being a jerk and taking over. He had some real reasons in the original but I never quite got there… whoops! This time, the reasons won't just be jealousy and revenge, as good as those motives are. But you'll see what I mean.

I just want to say, I went back and re-read this story, I do still love it so much, rough as it was. I also re-read the comments and... my heart! 3 Everyone was so sweet and supportive of this little child with a keyboard who loved to write and didn't care if it was top tier or not. So thank you to everypony on fanfiction and fimfiction who took the time to review because you are what has kept me going on this story and what made me want to make it better. Please, please, please, If you read this the first time around and loved it despite the errors and the waits, please give me a second chance, come see what I desperately wanted this story to be.

Love you guys! And wish me luck!

NFT IS COMING BACK TO LIFE!

Tune in Next Friday August 20 to see this revived! And here's a short little preview ;)


In a world brimming with magic, one never knows what to expect. You could spend a whole lifetime preparing for one single moment and still be caught off guard and surprised by the outcome.

In a fairytale such as this our heroes may surely never know the true path that lies ahead of them… they can only hope for the best and choose whether or not to be dissatisfied with the outcome of life.

Welcome, dear readers, to a whole different type of fairy tail. A new Fairy Tale.

One that begins this terribly stormy night...

Thunder cracked through the air, violently interrupting the stillness of the night. Faster than the storm clouds had appeared, ponies had abandoned the streets for shelter within homes and open shops. The sun had only recently set, but the night life was already suppressed by the unplanned storm.

Deep within the shadows of the city crept a long serpentine like creature, paw and claw glinting dangerously if ever the light caught them. His destination? The castle. The Crown Jewel of Canterlot. A grand palace of marble which glimmered and shone, even in the dark night. It's purple and gold spires were as radiant in the night as in the day.

It had been a long time since he'd stepped lizard leg or cloven hoof within these walls. But his return was a long time coming.

This is going to be fun…

The monumental structure exuded regality and commanded respect from all who passed by. It was a fortress at one time, one he'd readily and easily infiltrate.

Tonight was the night he'd waited a millenia for.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment