• Published 8th May 2015
  • 1,521 Views, 44 Comments

New Fairy Tail - Marina Stars



An evil creature named Discord has over-thrown the king and queen of equestria and sepearted their 5 daughters. Nothing can stop him from victory. That is until he learns there is a sixth princess.

  • ...
10
 44
 1,521

Awesomeness

It was still raining chocolate milk outside it had gone non stop since yesterday and Fluttershy and Creative had to do something.

"Do you want to go play in the chocolate rain again?" CC asked her best friend

Fluttershy shook her head "No, mommy got a little mad at me for playing in the chocolate rain."

"Oh, okay." CC understood completely, in the little time she had been here she had seen that Fluttershy's mom, Bon bon, was a bit over protective at times and she just wanted what's best for her daughter. "What should we do then?"

"We could draw or play hide-and-seek or... draw" Fluttershy said quietly unable to think of anything else to do.

"Good idea Fluttershy! We can play hide-and-seek around this castle!" CC said excitedly

"Okay" Fluttershy nodded "Who hides first?" She asked

CC pondered for a moment about that "You can hide first if you want to."

"Okay" Fluttershy said quietly "Count to 60"

CC nodded then closed her eyes and begun to count out loud "1... 2... 3... 4..."

Fluttershy quietly snuck away so CC wouldn't hear which direction she went in. Fluttershy snuck around the castle but stayed near where CC was so it wouldn't take forever to find her.

Fluttershy looked around and saw a plant big enough to hide her small body. She quickly went over to it and hid in its leaves. She got in to a position as comfortable as she could so she wouldn't have to move and give herself away.

And from her position there was a small space she could see through so she could tell it CC was close.

"58... 59... 60!" CC finally finished counting, she didn't really want to count to 60 because 1. She was six and it was hard to get there, luckily she was somewhat advanced for her age.

"Ready or not here I come!" CC called out as she began run down the hall that she had heard Futtershy sneak down. No matter how quiet Fluttershy was, or how loud she counted, she was able to pick up even the faintest sound.

CC began to search the hallway. She looked in every possible place a small little filly like Fluttershy could fit into. While searching she found some places that she would be able to hide in when her turn came. Bit she could worry about that later. Right now she had to focus on finding her freind.

As she walked down one of the vast halls she saw a potted plant big enough for a pony to hide in. She passed it pretending to not notice it and walked a little distance before ying back.

Fluttershy had seen her freind walk past her hiding place and she giggled a tiny bit after she was shure her freind was out of hearing.

She sat for a little, staying hidden. After a moment something jumped on her from above causing her to squeal and dart out from the leaves of the plant.

She heard laughter behinde her and she turned around to see her friend laughing a little bit.

"You're it!" CC said trying not to laugh anymore.

"CC don't scare me!" Fluttershy pouted "It's not funny."

"Sorry Flutters." CC said apologeticly "I just wanted to have a little fun"

"Its okay." Fluttershy replied "just please dont do it again"

"I promise I wont." CC said.

"Good" Fluttershy smiled

"Now, its you turn!" CC said as she began to fly away "You can count to 30 if you want" she called out.

Fluttershy nodded and began to count. And the game continued.

Elsewhere in Equestria in the city of Cloudsdale, four pegasi were flying around professionally doing an obstacle course.

Rainbow Dash was in the lead as always because of her awesomeness. Soarin was right behind her. And Spit Foot and Fleet Fire were close behind them.

They did a couple laps of rhe obstacle course before Rainbow crossed the finish line.

"I win!" Rainbow exclaimed "Oh yah I'm awesome!" Rainbow said doing a small victory dance.

Soarin landed next to her then Spit Fire and Fleet Foot followed.

"You sure are good at out shining the rest of us." Spit Fire commented.

"Thats true" Fleet Foot agreed

"I know" Rainbow said with a smirk "I am as awesome as I want to be"

The three nodded in agreement with the cyan pegasus.

"Thats why I like you so much" Soarin commented while putting his hoof around Rainbow's shoulder.

In the past 6 years alot had happened Rainbow had been such a great flyer that she had been abpe to join the Wonderbolts! They had all travled equestria together and performed whenever they could.

But her becoming a Wonderbolt wasnt the only thing that happened, her and Soarin had (believe it or not) fallen in love, this jad made Spit Fire a bit jealous. She had known and liked Soarin longer than rainbow had but they were happy together so she eventually have them her full support. There were plenty of other stallions out there and she might like them more who knows? Anyways, eventually Rainbow and Soarin tied the knot (yet another unexpected thing) and were very happy together.

"Lets fo some more laps" Fleet Foot said before flying off at her full speed.

"I'm in" Spit Fire called as she too took off full speed.

Rainbow and Soarin stood for a good 10 seconds before excjanging glances and taking off together full speed. They pased the other two pegasi and left them in the dust.

The four wonderbolts trained and flew for hours. After hours of training and flying they went back to their cloud home to hang out and just relax.

Author's Note:

Well this was a short update. I wanted to give you at least one update before I go to girls camp for a week then drive for three days across the US all the way from GA to AZ to visit my family. I am going to have an amazing summer but I promise I will update when I can.

Please reveiw and let me know what you think or if you found any errors.