• Published 8th May 2015
  • 1,521 Views, 44 Comments

New Fairy Tail - Marina Stars



An evil creature named Discord has over-thrown the king and queen of equestria and sepearted their 5 daughters. Nothing can stop him from victory. That is until he learns there is a sixth princess.

  • ...
10
 44
 1,521

Seperated

It was dark out and most ponies were asleep. Discord was flying through the air ready to carry out his plan. If he wanted to take over equestria he would have to get the king, queen and their daughters out of the way. They didn't know it but the princesses were potential holders of items that could defeat him.

He snuck around peeking in almost every window until he found the right one he saw the king and queen with their 5 little princesses. He looked at them with a smirk. Oh look at that. Their precious family all together I almost feel sorry for what I'm going to do… almost. He thought to himself.

He kept watching as the fillies gathered around their mother. She was a white alicorn with a mane that looks like the aura borealis. Her cutie mark was a sun. Her name was Celestia

Her daughters were named Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, Rarity and Pinkie Pie. (FYI that was their birth order) the five sat in a circle as their mother began to read to them. Their father watched from the sidelines. He was a light grey unicorn with a black mane named Sombra.

Discord watched for a few minutes before he snapped his fingers and teleported inside. Just as he was about to attack there was a flash of lightning accompanied by some thunder and the five fillies ran to their parents for safety.

He was a little jealous that they were one big happy family but that made him want to carry out his plan even more.

Celestia looked at the scared fillies "Don't worry we will protect you." She assured them nuzzling her eldest daughter.

"Nothing will ever hurt you as long as we are here." Sombra added hugging his daughters.

"I'm not so sure about that." A voice echoed through the room. The king and queen recognized that voice. Then a figure appeared in front of them. They all stared at the creature in shock.

"Discord." Tia scowled, getting in front of her children to protect them.

"Did you miss me?" he teased "It has been a while."

"What's going on?" Twilight asked. "Who is that?"

Sombra looked at his daughters and so did Tia. "Sombra go." Tia called

He looked at her with confusion. "What?"

"Take them to safety. Don't stop until you are all safe." She said desperately.

He hesitated but then quickly moved his daughters out of the room while Celly held Discord off.

"I know what you are doing Tia and it won't work. He stated

She continued to attack him, shooting magic at him. He dodged it with ease and Celestia began to get tired. He quickly encased her in a golden aura and she couldn't move.

"I will be right back." He smirked while flying out of the room after her family. she struggled to move but failed.

Meanwhile Sombra and his children were exiting a room and began running down a hall. He was carrying something small wrapped in pink blankets on his back. He was galloping fast with his daughters right behind him when discord materialized in front of him

"Other way!" he told them.

Discord pounced on Sombra, making him fall to the ground. "Twilight" he called "Take your sisters and get to safety." She nodded and levitated the bundle from in front of him. And they all began running again. Discord did the same thing to him that he did to Tia. Then he began to pursue the princesses again.

They had made it out of the castle into the pouring rain and were almost to the gates when Discord materialized in front of them. They stopped immediately and turned around and went in a different direction. They didn't really watch where they were going and ran into a wall and Discord cornered them.

Twilight put her hooves around her sisters to protect them in a way. "Why are you here?" they yelled.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm taking over your kingdom." He explained "But to do that I have to get rid of you first."

"Please don't kill us." Pinkie pleaded.

"Kill you? Oh I wouldn't dream of it." He told them

"But you said…" Twi began but was interrupted

"I said I would get rid of you. As in send you to a new land far away from here. Not kill you." He explained, "I'm not that cruel princess."

"What exactly are you going to do?" Rare asked

"Well I am going to separate you all and send you into different lands with no way back. And no memory of your lives as princesses."

"Don't you dare." Twilight scowled.

"Let's start with the pink one shall we." He said levitating pinkie

"Put me down! Put me down!" she demanded.

"Where should I send you?" He asked mostly himself. "How about Fillydelphia." He opened a portal to throw her in.

"No please don't!" Twi pleaded.

He didn't listen and threw the little filly in. He closed it and turned to the rest of them "Who's next my little ponies?" he asked then levitated rarity

"You are going to Manehattan." He opened another portal and threw her in. she was screaming and crying as she flew in. Then the portal closed.

Tears were streaming down her face as Twilight held the sisters she had left tight in her hooves. She couldn't let that monster separate any more of them.

As tight as she held them it still wasn't tight enough he was able to rip AJ and Rainbow out of her hooves. "You are going to Ponyville." He told the earth pony. Then he turned to the Pegasus “And you are going to Cloudsdale." He opened two more portals and threw them in.

Twilight was sobbing so much with that and the rain it was impossible for her to get more wet than she was.

Discord looked at her and noticed the bundle of blankets she had been holding the entire time.

"What are these?" he asked levitating the blanket out of her hooves

"NO!" she screamed "Give it back. Please." She was crying even more

He set it down near him and levitated the broken mare. "You are going to the crystal empire." He told her

"Please give me that back." She pleaded

"Why is it so important to you?" he asked

"It just is. So give it back." She demanded

"No. goodbye." He then threw her into a portal and it closed behind her.

He was satisfied with his work and then picked up the pink blankets "What is this." He mumbled to himself. He started to unwrap it and was surprised to see a foal. She was a yellow pegasus with a pink mane and she was asleep. She's kind of adorable, he thought to himself. He began to run his fingers through her mane. It felt like the softest silk in the world.

He stared at her for a little but soon she began to wake up. When she opened her eyes they were teal. She looked at him and smiled slightly. For a minute he smiled back. Then shook his head bringing himself to reality.

He opened a new portal and turned her towards it. As soon as she saw it she began to cry. She knew it was bad.

Something made Discord close the portal. He couldn't get rid of her like that. He took her to the castle and put her in a room for a minute then teleported to where the king and queen were.

"Hello your highnesses." He mocked

"You have gone too far, Discord." Sombra yelled "Release us!"

Discord smirked, "Nah, I think I'll just throw you into the dungeon and take your kingdom as my own."

With that he snapped his fingers and they disappeared.

He gathered all the servants in the castle.

"I am your king now!" he told them "You will obey and be loyal to me. If not, you can spend the rest of your life in a prison."

They nodded in fear

"Good now go back to work!" he commanded.

They nodded again and began to walk away.

He stopped one of the servants. She was a yellow earth pony with a pink and blue mane. "I have a job for you." He told her "I want you to take care of the youngest princess and raise her as a servant."

She nodded "Okay."

"Good here you go." He snapped his fingers and the baby appeared on her back "She is never to learn of her origins. You will be her mother and she shall never know she was a princess. Is that clear?" he asked

She nodded again "Yes sir." Then she walked away to raise her 'child'.