• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,371 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,371

PreviousChapters Next
One Day in My Apartment.

I woke up this morning with a feeling of being crushed. The reason?

*Knock Knock BANG*

A metal pink fist made its way past my door. When it retracted, a blue lens used the hole as a peephole. "Hey Fandom Man, its me, Pinkie-Bot! Can you tell the author to write about us again?"

"What?" was all I could say, being stuck in some sort of closet.

"EQG-5, focus." Twilight's voice droned from a distance.

"Oh yeah, we're experiencing a power outage currently and a dimentional shift. Hope you locked your doors because every closet and apartment has been swapped! We are resolving the problem faster than rising yeast." Pinkie-bot stood there, "Do you need help? You look stuck."

"Yes, that would be-"
"EQG-5! We don't have all day!" Twi-bot scolded over my voice.

"Sorry, have to roll!"

"Yeah... I'm just going to hope I don't pass out."


I sat at my couch, enjoying a bowl of cereal, "Saddleday morning cartoons. huh."

*SLAM!*

I looked up, wincing as I prepared for my neighbors weekly argument.

"Trevor, you have to do something about our son!" a female voice shouted.

"What's going on?" the familiar voice of Tigger asked.

"He tried your super duper bounce thing off the roof."

"Kanga, what can I do?"

"...Just teach him how to bounce."

"How?! I'm a tigger and you're both kangaroos! I don't know the first thing on kangaroo bouncing." There was a pause before asked, "He actually tried to do the super duper uper ally upper bounce?" A longer pause.

"Well if you're going to check on him, hurry! He might-"

I stopped listening as soon as a small kangaroo in a blue shirt burst through my door, ricocheting off everything and wrecking my apartment around me. With reflexes from nowhere, I caught the little guy and Rouge flew him upstairs where I followed the normal way.


Subject: None.
From: Pinkie-bot
Notice me, author-senpai!

"...aaand deleted. That's all of our junk mail."

"Can you believe these people will notice my gear, but for get me?!" I cycled through my armor's elements and attributes before cycling my extra gear from animal armor and pony disguise to my ultimatrix and duel disk, "It takes the three of us to be this awesome."

"Calibration complete. So, any bad guys to face?"

"Sadly no. Number One returned to his time and General Elmo is not returning my calls."

"What about Mew?"

"He's got this delivery covered."


"In Our Town, in Our Town~ -what the hay is that?!" a voice cut off the Our Town anthem as everyone resynced to prevent their neighbor from being sent to the box. All the equality ponies looked to the left before running into their homes.

Starlight Glimmer narrowed her eyes, "So, they're back." Her eyes widened, seeing what was behind Mew and Cyborg Mew Two, retreating to her house. Sadly, she was too late as she saw nothing but Bison as far as the eye can see.

'Just seeing them free almost brings a tear to my eye.' Mew Two thought from their hiding rock.

'Let's grab the guy and go before we lose track of him!' Mew thought back.


The sound of rapid patting woke Cortana from her nap inside the charging Copybot, she activated, walking into the living room, her eyebrow rose, "What are you doing?"

"It's not what you think!" I yelled.

Next to me, Eevee Mon screamed, "More power! More power!!"

"It looks like you're watching a little kid show."

Everyone's direction turned to the screen, there was a live stream of Little Einstein Displaced in Star Trek uniforms, rapidly patting their laps to power their ship. "Captain, we're being pulled in," a black haired girl said, patting her seat.

A red haired boy in glasses grimaced, "To our viewers on Equus, pat faster or harder. WE NEED POWER!"

A blonde haired girl patted her lap as fast as she could, panting while she reported, "Black...hole appr...approaching... CAPTAIN!"

The group was quickly tiring and their big red rocket ship was doomed.

I transformed into Fast Track, rapidly patting my lap as hard as I could. Power quickly gained as they were almost leaving the black hole's pull, on their way back home. They've gone too far in their mission to have a black hole keep them from their needed R&R.

Suddenly, my door was kicked off its hinges and fell. Standing in the door way was a grey man with small candy-corn colored horns poking out of his messy hair. He barred fangs as his yellow eyes met my glowing blue. From the gray '69' on his black sweater, I instantly recognized him as a Homestuck Troll variant. Either Karkat or-

"STOP STEALING THE FLIPPING INTERNET, MAGGOT WASTE!" he shouted, stabbing my TV and cutting my cable cords, and finishing insult with injury by destroying my PlayStable, using my XBON 360 and JoyBoy WiiU as boxing gloves. "Go play a board game or some crap." He casually walked off as if nothing happened.

Eevee Mon took out his phone- don't ask. We returned to the Live Stream in time for the Little Einsteins to be sucked into the black hole, their feed cutting off into static.


"M-more t-tea, you sick fr- master?" The singed troll in a maid's dress offered.

"Why, yes, Mr. Vantas." I said in a terrible British accent that almost sounded Russian to me. "But, I want you to get it from La Chowda."

"Um... They don't serve tea." Rouge entered the room in an executioner's robe and a whip. "B- but I can t-try!"

"Good boy." Rouge commented as he ran out the recently repaired door.

Eevana- Cortana and Eevee DNA Digivolution -looked up from her book, using her antennas to fix her glasses. "I'm beginning to think you two are over doing this a tad." Flipping a page she shrugged, "Not my problem."


Hours later, I had to let Karkat go. Luckily, Rouge decided to keep her whip to scare off any future attempt at destroying my things... so he won't be returning soon.

Covering my destroyed technology and consoles as well as sipping a 'Half n Half' on occasion, I took the form of Upgrade to fix my tech and would switch to Grey Matter to safely drink my tea while going over some plans of mine. "If I put memory storage here and disk lasers here then... combine the power conduits... Too much power? Naw. I'll just add this PC since I have a desktop, the fans will cool the heat better with vents here and here. Wires. Too many wires- Maybe not."

For those of you who forgot: Upgrade is an alien that can make technology better by merging with it and has proven to do so after contact, so repairing this stuff is a synch. Grey Matter is a tiny genius the size of a fist and has been confused as a tiny, grey, humanoid frog.

With these two forms, I'm going to create a master console! Sort of Logitech combining the PlayStation and XBOX 360 controller layout and style for their own PC gaming controller.


When I was done... I got something with an odd design. I could play all my games on the touchpad and somehow combined all versions of the same game into one.

FAND0M signing in...

Playing "Fighting is Magic for PlayBon WiiU.PC"...

ERROR.

Error Corrected.

After reverting to normal and picking up my XBON controller, I turned to Eevee Mon. "Wanna play?"

"I'm good."

"Your loss," I said, taking the Ninja Sash from my Shen Gong Wu folder in my inventory and tying it to my waste. "Ninja Sash!" Instantly there was two me's, Player 2 grabbed the touchpad as we began.


Our nearly identical Minotaur Avatar sprites were selected.

Player 1: Fan M0n, Bulk, and Fluttershy.

Player 2: 0C , Celestia, and Rarity.

The stage: Tirek's Downfall.

In the background, Tirek spread his arms wide.

A tiny Twilight flew at him head-on, suddenly turning the field into a wreck. And they began to fight in the background.

I'm glad ponies don't have PC.

In front of the wrecked Golden Oaks library, two odd looking minotaurs walked into view.

"My friends give me strength," Fan M0n said, unsheathing his twin swords.

"All your base are belong to us," 0C monotone before laughing and cocking his shotgun. "Prepare to die!"

"Discord here, Lord of Chaos. Let's have a clean fight- Who am I kidding! 3, B, turnip... GO!" Our avatars collided with each other... Only, Fan M0n was taking damage from the shotgun. When he got too close, 0C stunned him before activating Rarity's gem shield and Celestia's Power Up. "The shotgun is now a divine weapon! Solar Flare Rifle! tsk. Predictable," the Discord program said.

There was no items on the map, so there was a disadvantage for both players. Luckily, they still had a full team and gauge was on.

"Not a Snowflake Activated, Fluttershy in Play, Manticore summoned!" Discord announced as a super buff Fan M0n was replaced by a muscular Fluttershy on steroids and a manticore that distracted 0C, who had enough charged energy to stop the creature, but not the Angel toss.

Fluttershy galloped to 0C, the ground cracking as critters appeared behind her. She stuck porcupines on 0C, taking out his diamond shield, and allowing a bunny stampede and bear claw combo to hit him.

In another tag out Fan M0n attempted to punt 0C off screen, but Celestia assisted him with Monarch Launch, a move originally made for only Shining Armor and a Princess. It was half as powerful, but knockback was still there as 0C switched to a dual pistol type. "Go, UV rays!" he shouted as he unloaded almost a whole round of lasers into Fan Mon.

Luckily, playing as Fluttershy gained some gauge points. "Rage Quit!!!" he shouted, his body burning as his swords changed into twin flame throwers. +10 Fire and Sun. In that temporary super form, 0C was knocked off stage and his meter dropped a bar.

Celestia landed onto the stage, her wings flared. "I will not fall to the likes of you!"

"Player 2 is down to two ponies!" Discord announced. There was some noise before he spoke, "Apparently, I have to keep doing this. Where is that script?"


After some time, the game ended with Player 2's the Celestia winner. When the two me's returned to one, I self loathed myself with a passion that soon died down to neutrality.

"Night time, Oscar." Cortana reported, checking on our pokemon and sending Cyborg Mew Two to his pokeball. "Are you going to sleep like normal or change settings?"

"Nothing stuffed, alone, light armor, comforter, water on the side, and a snuggie. Set the room temp. to a cool temp with fans on and audible," I commanded, Cortana keeping up with that order.

"Wow, you really know what you want." Rouge commented, "Are you sure you don't want a fully charged Copybot to warm you up instead of a comforter~?"

"Replace comforter and snuggie with a sleeping bag and a pillow fort."

"Got it."

"Well you're no fun."

"And you're starting to creep me out and now you have a whip to complete the effect," I stated calmly.

"Now watch me whip! Now watch me-"

Author's Note:

-After some editing in "A Boy and his Box", some headcanons are resurfacing. Like Netflix and game consoles. "Fighting is Magic" is not the same as its real world counterpart. ...Also the character choices are a reference to mentioned story. Self promotion is a go!
-You can tell how bored or how much free time I had.
-This story is beginning to center around Ben 10, Mega Man, and Kingdom Hearts with some other things here and there. Comment "Yes" if you agree or "No" if you disagree or "Hey! Listen!" if you have a better story than me.


Karkat Vantas

PreviousChapters Next