• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,368 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,368

PreviousChapters Next
ACT 2 PART 10

"Go vacc Gilgamesh! Be free!" Mew said as he turned my vacuum back into a boney Gilgamesh. This morning has been insane! Displaced gathered in a part of the city where scientists and wizards had a timer counting down to the Canterlot Wedding so that portals would open in destined areas. Everyone was ready for a major battle, even Mayor Popeye had his spinach at the ready.

Some people let out catch phrases and words of power. I wanted in on it. "It's hero time!" I exclaimed.

"That's my line!" A Ben 10 replied.

"Oh. It's Morphin' Time!" A black Power Ranger tapped my shoulder, motioning to the many eras of Rangers behind me. "Fine! Leeroy Jenkins!"

"Yes?" ask a paladin to my left, holding a bucket of Cloudsdale Fried Chicken.

I sighed before summoning my Green Lantern ring. "In brightest day, in blackest night-!"

"We have enough Lanterns in this fight!" Dark Knight Bat Man said, standing next to a Green Lantern Daffy Duck.

"Winter is coming!" I called out.

"It's spring, dumb ass!" Vegita shouted at me.

"I like trains!" I said, putting up my ring.

"I do too." I boy said next to me as many people in front of us dodged a gingerbread train. The kid jumped onto a moving car, gone in an instant.

I swung my arms up, "Oh, come on!"

"Hey, that's my thing!" A Sweetie-Bot replied on top of Cowboy Curtis' shoulders.

My suit's primary color turned yellow as I charged my hands and the secondary color and lights turned green as the power grew. An arc of electricity form between my hands as I arc them from above my head to my sides as I called out, "I'll put a jolt in their system!"

Just then, a black kid on a silver disk wearing a blue trench coat and yellow goggles hovered above me. "No. Just no. That's still my phrase, Static or not. Just... no." He flew off towards the front.

"No! I am NOT reducing myself to 'spoon'!" A big blue head turned around, revealing to be 'the Tick', looked back at me and slowly lowered himself in a crouch position. I transformed into my thangarian form, "I'm going to wing it!"

"Not cool, bro." Lego Bat Man said as he crowd surfed with a human Wild Style.

"Why cant you stick with 'because I'm Bat Man'?!" I complained.

A Bat Man with a coffee mug got up on stage, "I've been chosen to inform everyone on the situation. Partially BECAUSE I'M BAT MAN!" Everyone applaud as my jaw fell. "I have some bad news. None of you can actually arrive in Canterlot. For some, they have a track record that makes some of the known Displaced here seem evil. This many Displaced will look like another evil army for the guards to fight." There were murmurs of disappointment. We cannot fight in the Canterlot Wedding episode? "Plus, we cant pollute the time stream, so those who end up there will be cloaked spies or skilled time travelers." That's unfair.

"What will we do, then?!" A voice asked.

Bat Man smirked, "We are actually going into battle a day early. We are going to reduce the number of changelings going to Canterlot by striking their hive, distracting most of the swarm that we will fight. We hope that not every one kills them, but its just a wish." He took out some papers, handed to him by a dog in a suit and a rabbit with spiked teeth. "There's a change in policy. You will be fined for killing and will have a gun tax ranging from pistols made of mouse traps to death rays orbiting the planet."

Mayor Popeye walked up to the podium with a white haired gentleman. "While I'm fighting, President Snow will be Mayor in my absence." The crowd gave nervous stares as the Mayor returned to his seat, putting his signature pipe in his mouth.

"I'm not looking forward to that." One person said.

"I bet the Hunger Games would be hard to fight." Another commented.

"This better not be a hard knock life with him in change." A young voice said dryly.

"Bow chicka bow wow!"

"Not now, Tucker!" A gruff voice said. Temp. Mayor President Snow was about to comment when a buzzing sound filled the air. "The portal is opening!"

"Is that Caboose?"

Everyone watched as a blue Halo Spartan covered in attacking changelings stood there, waving a talking assault rifle. "Guys! I just pressed the button! It is so awesome!"

"It's time to duel!" I shouted, in my normal form.

Yugi Moto ran past me, "I should try that line!"

I replaced my white Megaman X helmet with my silver Iron Man helmet and flew off into battle with the mass of people. "Excuse me, princess!" I said, going around Link from the Legend of Zelda. As I crossed the portal, the temperature changed from nice, warm feeling to 'it burns, oh my god' desert hot.

I took out Frodo's sword, "For Narnia and Middle Earth!"

An elf ran by, "You look more like a futuristic super soldier."

My secondary colors turned red as I ran past him and everyone else and leapt high in the air, "FOS ROH DAH!!!" Most of the middle section of ground and air drone were flown away from the force as I shifted into my thangarian form. (Looks like a winged human in case you forgot.) And I summoned my keyblade, knocking some out. I tossed Frodo's sword through a flying changeling's wings before taking it out and knocking it out with my keyblade. I conjured some lightning spells to take down some enemies as I extended my wings and body slammed some ground troops.

"Ultimate Hulk Humungosaur!" I commanded my ultimatrix as I transformed into said alien. I fired rockets from my hands before sending a shock wave through the ground with my fists. I then transformed into Fast Track and KO'd some ground troops before head butting one changeling. "Nobody wins with a head butt!" I quoted from "Paul Blart Mall Cop" before swerving into the pile of downed changelings.

Outsiders saw a flash green light come from the pile as I hopped out with a green face on my human body. I gave out a laugh as I gave the changelings a group hug in a chef outfit. They struggled, but stopped when I gave them a lovingly tighter hug. "Aren't ya the cutest thangs?!" I gushed in a western get-up and poor country accent.

Music began playing as I left the group of immobile, obese changelings and started a conga line with changelings in NYPD police uniform. I began to sing as I held a winged drone over my head, a rose appeared between her teeth as our dance led the party. Everyone dropped their weapons and watch what unfolded.

A Hawkeye asked a Green Arrow next to him, "Do we even have a MASK displaced?"

The party vibe spread like wild fire to everyone as more danced, some with partners. I looked back to see two changelings in line had sombreros and three had colorful ponchos. I paused, the whole line bumping into me as I let the music finish. "We're not here to party." The changelings gulped as the hard core displaced aimed their guns. "We're here to PAR-TAY!"

I spun the group around, my dance partner wore a red suit as she started dancing, followed by the others in matching blue suits. I hopped onto a rock in a green TF2 Medic costume, holding out foam fingers with my face on them and danced around when my part started. Somehow the sky went dark and colorful lights and smoke filled the rocky grounds.

"Go Maurice, go! You raving lunatic, you!" I shouted as spun on my head.

(fnaf 2) Marionette lunged at me, causing me to freak out so bad my eyes ran off. Luckily I had my spare. His smiling face got in my exaggerated scared face, "Dance off, now!"

I had a huge grin and pumped my fist, "Let's do this!"

Star Lord from "Guardian of the Galaxy" prepared the dance floor, that he didn't question, for me and the machine to dance.


It was night time when we returned. Their queen kicked us off their property, beaten by Twilight's brother. I unlocked the door to my apartment, a partied out Gilgamesh on the couch.

In my room, I messed with my ultimatrix on a blue tie conjured up. As my face glowed green and the blue hexagons covered my body I cried out. "Give me my Oscar!" Before facing the readers. "You thought I was going to copy David Tennant's performance? Naw!" I then got to my knees and cried out as I returned to normal in a dramatic fashion.

I looked over myself, "Why am I crying again?"

Author's Note:

Well, I had some awesome battle stuff happening, but fimfiction just destroyed it without warning. After "desert hot" everything is by memory now. Some parts were removed.

PreviousChapters Next