• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,370 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,370

PreviousChapters Next
ACT 4 King Sombra Down!

"KIRBY, GET OVER HERE!!!" Giffany shouted, hanging up an outdated cellphone. She glared at us from behind the screen. "So, who is ready TO LOVE ME?!" Her faced melted briefly before fixing.

She somehow magic'ed the laptop behind her TV before punching the glass that kept her from the real world. She then used her other hand to sever Sombra's horn, absorbing it through the screen.

I took out my RYNO, wondering why I never thought to take it out before. I fired rockets and bullets as animatronics deflected the onslaught to the TV.

"You will DIE!" she screamed.

I tossed a Copybot, "Rouge! Her laptop!" The Copybot nodded as it took the form of a blue Rouge the Bat, who ran into the darkness.

"I don't have time for this." Giffany muttered as she began to glow green. She punched her screen again, but her fist phased through. Pulling it back and inspecting it, her grin grew. She crawled out of the screen, her left foot crushing dead Sombra's skull in. ew. "Equestria will fall!"

She grew into a giant, but not too big to touch the throne room ceiling.

"Activating censor." Cortana informed as we looked up.

Giffany glowed, her only unglowing spot was actually an illusion the censor made.

"Hey Gif, program some pants!" Cortana shouted from my helmet as I forced Freddy into a nearby wall.

She programed some pink "pants" before punting O. Conners across the room. While her leg returned to rest, Rouge climbed up the outside of her skirt before finally reaching her face to kick. Giffany screamed as she attempted to chunk Rouge to the ground only for her to land on the hand and punch her face. That went on for a few minutes while Golden Fredbear's head chased everyone like PAC-MAN.

O. Conners recovered, tossing PlushTrap at the bear head. He aimed his Cortana at the huge box TV, displaying six angry spirits in a classroom. He fired, the laser loading Cortana into the classroom.


From Cortana's point of view, the spirit were not angry or restless. They were happily talking with each other before looking over at her.

"Well, yer hot." a cowboy soul said before a chef soul elbowed him. "Hey, its true!"

The red soul rolled its eyes, "Let's cut to the chase: What did you do with Giffany? She seemed... off. Then poof! Here you are!"

"I don't think I follow. Giffany is currently hurting my friends! She is in the real world-"

"Let me stop ya there, sweet cheeks. Are you saying this world is fake?"

"Well, we're random children from different time periods with no connection to Japan... inside an anime classroom." a soul with a toy replied. "Now: What's wrong with our friend?"

"Well, she just absorbed the dark magic within King Sombra's horn, is using the King to wage war on Princesses Celestia and Cadense, is possessing one of the darkest group of machines in existence, and was going commando." Cortana activated a tea protocol, pouring herself a glass as she took a seat. To the kids, the tea defied the laws of gravity. "Oh, and she used that war to ruin lives."

"The commando part wasn't- HEY!"

Chef tossed Cowboy's hat away, "I was aware of her obsession with her new boyfriend. Usually it borders on creepy, but..." he paused. "This one is different."


The whole visit took a nano-second before Cortana returned. "Oscar, you need to complement her!"

"What are you doing back?!"

"Long story, but she was just as much Sombra's victim as he was her's. Also, the animatronics... might have made her friends upset. Circle of pain crap." she replied.

"Good to hear!" I said over the comm.s, "Rouge, fall back!"

"Alright, if you're sure." she left her Copybot as it compressed and returned to my inventory.

I hopped over a Chicka, dodged Mangled, tossed Balloon Boy out of my face, winded the music box, punted Golden Freddy, and crushed PlushTrap under my boot before firing a grappling hook at her bow on her chest, pulling myself with enough speed to switch to the WIND element and floated at eye-level.

She went to grab me but stopped. "Wha- What did you say?!"

"Even though you're trying to kill me, I believe you and your friends deserve better than anything Sombra could give you." I said, opening my Iron Man mask. "I can't give you riches, but I can give you adventure and more friends. As well as my friendship."

"Ummm..."

"I also have a Copybot you can use if you're willing to share."

"Is that how that bat girl showed up?"

"Yes. Oh, wow, you have very sparkly eyes."

Fluttershy tilted her head as Rarity demanded, "DID HE JUST END OUR WAR... with... kindness?!"

I flew up to her, pointing at Fluttershy then Rarity, "And Generosity-" I pointed at Apple Jack, who sent Toy Bonnie flying. "-Honesty-" My finger moved over to Rainbow and Pinkie, knocking animatronics back with their combined bullets. "-and a promise of Loyalty and Laughter." Then I pointed at Twilight. "Friendship is Magic... or... something."

Giffany's scream echoed as she flew back inside of the TV, leaving behind a digital shell. It slowly changed shape, becoming a humanoid Sombra with metal claws and glowing eyes and a huge grin and... spiked plant vines? "FoRgEtTiNg SoMePoNy-?"

His body blew up as Maud fired a canon round in his face. "Boom; headshot." she said in her monotone. "The castle is about to explode. One of the slaves armed the place with a crystal nuke in the shape of a heart. It was poorly cut."

I quickly grabbed Sombra's laptop and took out Giffany's disc, placing it inside my armor. "That's not a nuke."

"What?" Maud asked, blinking.

The room filled itself in white light as the empire purified itself as well as Equestria. All damage to everybody's wardrobe and armor repaired itself as ponies crystalized and nonponies glowed.

"Hey! My voice is pink!" Giffany cheered from my helmet. "Anyway, my friends want to thank you- Can you hear us?"

"I can you, Giffany, loud and clear."

"Anyway, they're going to give you their power. Check out your new heart meter." I looked down to a dull heart shape over where my heart would be.

"What the buck is happening to me?!" Twilight screamed as she squirmed.

O. Conners studied his upgraded right hand. "Looks like large amounts of light magic."

"Power of love, dang it." I replied. "Friendship turns you to stone. Love destroys your enemies if they're evil. It killed Sombra."

"*Oscar, your work is done." A portal opened up, allowing me to leave just as Twilight began shrieking to the heavens.

PreviousChapters Next