• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,371 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,371

PreviousChapters Next
Mr. Time Part 2

The door exploded as our heroes slid through the door and made t to home base. "SAFE!" some virus-possessed umpire shouted before Fandom Man shot the virus out of him with his arm canon's shotgun setting.

"Are they kidding us?!" Rouge-V shouted, "You can poison my water, you can give me bad chicken, you could break all the health codes-"

I looked up at him, "I don't know what part of who is talking, but that sounds terrible."

"You can replace the burger in my sandwich with feces-"

"No! What the heck, man?!" I shouted as I nearly gagged.

"But you do NOT- And I mean DO NOT turn my pancakes into landmines!!!"

"You done, yet?"

"I'm good," Rouge-V replied as he grabbed my left arm and sniped a wall. A Cyberman lost his invisibility, sparking as he slowly walked towards us with a incinerator pistol that slid above his arm. "Cybermen? I thought I shot a Borg!"

"You will be assimilated." said a voice waaay to close to me. Around the room, silver robot and cannibalized-to-be-robot people and ponies dropped out of cloak.

For those of you that don't watch Doctor Who or Star Trek: The Cybermen will take over a living host and strip them of their emotions and they gain a metal shell that covers who they once were as they seek to "upgrade" or "delete" things. The Borg is similar to Cybermen and Changelings.

They will strip the people of their identities and emotion as they become cyborgs with a hive-mind connection to the Borg Queen, who will command them to take over ships or planets to "assimilate". They need to be recharged and never eat and usually fly around in giant cubes.

There had been times that you could save a Cyberman, but only when they are in mid-upgrade while Borg is some-what easy. The person will regain their identity, but not everyone regains emotions, free from recharge, or breaks the local hive-mind. But usually this happens:

Makes me wonder if more of those ugly Borgs become super models when recovered.

"Hey, nerd! ...A lot of help here!" Rouge-V shouted as the Cybermen tried to grab his shoulder, "Don't tase me, bro!" He delivered a roundhouse kick to the Cyberman before giving another roundhouse to a couple of Borg ponies in midair, before landing on his head and kicking nearby foes with flaming feet while spinning on his head. He then got back on his feet and tossed some razor leaves before using iron tail. "I'm going to be the very best!"

"That no one ever was?" I asked, firing a charged shot that disabled five Cybermen and a Borg.

"Never mind. I'm a champion!"

"Because you're part DigiMon?" I asked on my back, grabbing a Borg with my legs and tossing her overhead into another pony Borg.

"I WILL AVENGE PANCAKES!!!" I rocket jumped off the ground so that Rouge-V could send a large wave of electricity through the metal in the room. Next thing I did was use a hook-shot to send me head first into the wall where I avoided the storm of flame that sent a wall of fire though the door I went through, burning the Zomby Pigmen and Creepers from Minecraft.

After taking some bacon, I ran through the melted door as the smoking yet unharmed Rouge-V followed me. He stopped me, using his psychic powers to take out the TF2 Snipers in the air vents. "This is the second time they did that!"

"How did you know they were there?!"

"I can't read minds, but I know what pee and Australian beer smells like." Rouge-V then turned to face a wall, "So remember kids: no drinking or driving!"

"Yeah... Talk to that wall... Teach it a lesson... (Audience: This guy is crazy. Don't talk to walls.)"

"I'm lost." Cortana said, cycling out our weapons as we walked to the door to this room as we beamed out the Snipers to be sent to prison.


After walking awhile, I asked Rouge-V, "Hey? Have you-"

"Its Equestria, everything is bigger on the inside. Not Time Lord technology, just magic."

"OK. :unsuresweetie:"

"Did you just speak with an emoji?"

"He didn't. :trollestia:" Cortana replied. I fist bumped myself, seeing as me and Cortana are still fused.

"Zero's theme...?" I asked myself as we neared two doors.

Fandom Man took the door on the left.

"I'm going right, you go left."

"Got it."

...Never mind. Rouge-V arrived to Time-base's chambers a little later than Fandom Man, taking the trap hallway.

"He's GONE! ...Oh wait, there he is." Rouge-V pointed to the Omnidroid with a flat screen around it and green head lights on both heads.

You have got to be kidding me. Oh, wait. I saw you coming!

"TL;DR!" I shouted as I lunged... and fell through him.

"Initiating Headcanon!" I was balled up before being shot out of my arm canon. Time slowed as I regained my human form and broke out of synchronization as my normal armor covered me and my cross-fusion armor transformed into Cortana, who was sent to my ultimatrix. My hands were covered in drill weapons as I flew through Time-base Omnidroid, damaging him this time.

Go on, destroy me! You will get a far worse future! he typed as his body repaired itself.

"Its true. Also: we can't cross fuse in the building." Cortana informed, smirking. "That's why I'm going in. I will send his program back to a computer we can lock him in while you make sure he's finished."

"No! We go in together!" Before I could say more, Time-base tossed me in the air followed by sending me to a wall with his other arm.

"Youmademehungryforpancakesdie!!!" Rouge-V shouted as he began punching Time-base's head.

Fool! This isn't even my final form!

"Were you talking? No? I hear no objections."

Now I'm offended. Time-base transformed into a cybertronian with four clawed arms and six Omnidroid arms on his back. His head resembled a snail with the two Omnidroid heads as eyes. He picked Rouge-V off of him, a screen on his chest saying, For crimes against mutes: Die. He leaped into the air, chunking Rouge-V to the ground, but not before Rouge could hack into his systems for Cortana to enter with her and Fandom Man to send EeveeMon to his pokeball.

I sent EeveeMon back out with Shiny Shenron- a red and gold colored long dragon that resembled his Dragonball GT form. "What is your wish?" he asked, his gold eyes seemingly glaring at us as his deep voice boomed.

"We don't actually have one, I just want you to wrap yourself around Time-base."

"I will not, but I will warn you of Crono-Chrome. He's not supposed to be made yet!"

"I guess that counts as an unspoken wish! Return and I'll be sure to refill your gem supply!" I said as he flew back inside his pokeball instead of the usual laser effect.

From a nearby wall, a red robot walked out of the shadows... before the rest of him burst through the wall. He was a child size, detail-less robot with a screen for a face, showing waves every time he spoke. His armor flew around before attaching to him... which only made him look slightly bigger. "Oscar Conners."

"Your name. Who are you?"

His body began glowing as a black fog seeped out of him before being sucked back in. When we got a clear view of him, we saw a red robot Eevee Mon and me, "I am your executioner."

Eevee Mon didn't have time to react when he noticed his copy, the 'Eevee Bot' sending him to the next room with a punch in break neck speeds. That got me distracted long enough for him to stab me through the chest with his Sword of the Storm copy.

"Oscar!"
"Oscar!"

"...That was close." I said in a monotone drone voice. I hopped out of my armor as DJ Echo, but kept my hand on part of it so that it would be sent to my inventory like it just did. "My turn. Team Random, hook me up!"

"Ya got it, partner!" Fandomcord shouted from the ultimatrix.

"Just spin it already!" Mask exclaimed.

I grew into a fat human with a higher intelligence. I felt some metal pack of some sort fuse with my back as four long metal... tentacles with claws? "Doc OC? Seriously?!" I shouted in a slightly gruff voice. One of my arms quickly grabbed Chrono-Chrome's sword.

"I got your claw~!" Q sang.

Author's Note:

Doctor Octopus

PreviousChapters Next