• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,367 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,367

PreviousChapters Next
SR ACT 1: Rainbow Rematch!

Author's Note:

Yeah... what I call the "second part" was inspired by a double rainbow and a mosquito thinking it was TheLegend27.

My armor was replaced with the Mighty Morphin' Blue Power Ranger's suit with inverted colors, my ultimatrix with no added gadgets, and a white cloak billowing behind as I rose the hood above my helmet.

Rainbow Dash wore a Wonderbolt Flight suit with tears on the joints and around the neck.

As the sun fell and black and white plates formed out of reality-breaking metal arms, the butt-shaped moon illuminated the test chamber filled with Mantis Men hunched over as if praying. Our weapons fell at out feet and hooves: a revolver, a butterfly knife, ten magic gold bullets, and our choosen special weapons.

I holstered my weapons and held out a silver ring with light blue energy flying inside the ring. I extended the ultimatrix dial and placed the ring around the face and pushed down. The ultimatrix extended into a light blue armor that covered my arm, hand, and part of my back as one black bat wing extended out from under the cloak. "Rouge: Active. DNA Weapon Program: Active." I flexed my arms, spun my arm, then made a random pose that caused green smoke to billow behind me... for some reason.

Rainbow's special weapon flew in from with a sonic rainboom, embedding the blade in the ground. Rainbow Dash bit down on the hilkt, revealing a modified version of her keyblade. Twin rainbow lightning bolts extended from a cloud-guard surrounding the handle. Rainbow spun the keyblade with her control over it, causing the miniature Loyalty Element to embed itself into the guard as another blade extended from the other end Darth Maul style. "What are going to do with that arm? Punch the freaks?"

My armored arm shifted into a mechanical version of Wolverine's arm, his three blades spiking out over my wrist before melting into Diamond Head's arm. "I can do that," I reply just as a Mantis Man knocked me over. My diamond arm shifted into a katana shape that decapitated two Mantis Men and the legs of a third as I pushed with my feet to slide back to a wall while firing my revolver and missing most of the shots.

"You're really bad at this." Rouge commented, rudely.

I held out my diamond arm, rapidly firing my tatenite shards into the heads of several mutants. "I'm not a lefty, Sugarcoat- I mean, Rouge." I got up, tossed my revolver at Rainbow's face which bounced off, killing her target and sliding the gun to the ground. I quickly ran over, grabbing the revolver and firing more rounds before tossing it up, bringing my knife to my left hand, ready to use and catching my revolver to no scope three bugs before holstering my gun.

Rainbow flew around, slicing more mantis men than I shot down due to fast flying, her keyblade orbiting her and moving at her command, and the knife she held in her mouth allowed her to grab a mantis man arm and wield it as a fourth blade. When my revolver bounced off her face, she dropped her knife and mantis arm. "Screw this!" She flew around the room, building speed as lightning arched at random points of the room and wind speed is increasing as Rainbow Dash becomes a rainbow blur with her keyblade spinning in front of her like a saw blade. "You're in my way!"

I grabbed Rainbow's revolver and began firing at the sharp body parts flying towards me and my left gun's bullets as I begin to float off the ground. When my left gun's bullets were hit, they would ricochet off each other and into more mantis men parts that will not cut me. My right arm shifted to a metal Sandslash arm, meant to split the one living mantis man in half but instead sand shot out.

Rainbow Dash's rainbow storm and the sand got so bad that miniature sonic sand rainbooms formed around as multicolored light cascaded and music began to play. Rainbow flew around, searching for the Mantis Flip Coin to end the match but she didn't expect a magical sneak attack.

I held my arm out as it became a dark blue, clawed hand with blue armor plating. My batwing extended as a long black unicorn horn extended from my shoulder with a starry aura. "You activated my trap!" My hand glowed with a bright, magical aura that summoned every Mantis Man arm to point and home in on Rainbow Dash. "Now for another test!" My dark magic covered me as I became a purple mist... that was instantly destroyed by the Darude Rainboom Sandstorm.

Rainbow looked around as the blades stopped following her. She saw a twinkle hit her eye, despite her goggles protecting her eyes and flew down to grab the coin but what she grabbed was a fully armored Fandom Man holding a green card with a grid picture over the description.

"You activated my trap card! Matrix Ex Machina!"

"How?!"


"While the Xiaolin Showdown began, I actually picked my ultimatrix as my special weapon and changed into my Perfect Cell form but I learned... it was too Perfect as I had the powers of Alien X, Discord, Q, Mask, any alicorn, Freakazoid, Dead Pool, etc. So I used my powers to change our physical location to a pocket dimension located in a Duel Monsters card I made because I could.

"I then created my DNA Weapon Program because I wasn't a fan of using a symbiote as a weapon. I could stay perfect but where's the fun in that? Also, this is just a BS explanation made by the author to make me sound OP. This is my story and my author is my hype man so stretching my truth or making things up on the fly- I wanted to see your skills so I kept the Showdown and temporarily ban hammered the ultimatrix in exchange of using my new weapon that I may not use again.

"Also, Spitfire can have a good head start while our real fight began."


"I did not understand half of that," she replied, confused.

"I cheated." I slammed down on my ultimatrix as the DNA Weapon System deactivated. My body floated into the air as I wore my casual clothes with pink butterfly wings forming from my back and pink circles formed on my cheeks. I summoned my keyblade and my copy of the Mewni Royal Magic Wand, merging them into the "Mewni Molder" keyblade while summoning a second keyblade merged with Samurai Jack's sword forming "the Sacred-Samurai" keyblade. "But now want you to hit me with your best shot. Give me everything you got before I decide to return the favor."

Her wings flared, "The hay, man?!"

"You're right. Tell me why you're attacking Spitfire and this will be for fun rather than stalling."

"Stalling?!"

"My Perfect Cell gave my One Punch a stun option... and I want to test it."

Rainbow locked eyes with me, "Spitfire should stand down. How is the leader of the Wonderbolts, the second greatest flying team, supposed to protect Equestria and regain their status as "the best" if I have to save her during every battle?"

"Second greatest?"

"In order from worth to best: Shadowbolts, Sonic Rainbooms, Rainbooms South, Wonderbolts, and The Equestrian Airforce Prime." Her wings folded as she stood straight, "They gained competition ever since the merge with the Rainbooms being named after me but because I wasn't their leader they split into rival factions."

"That's... cool?" I lowered my keyblades then dodged as Rainbow's kick missed my head. I blinked and missed her moving as the after image of her standing in front of me faded. I ducked, jump, and spun as I blocked Rainbow's keyblade with Sacred-Samurai before firing three fireballs with Mewni Molder. I watched as the fireballs disappeared, flying in my direction. With that, I backflip away from a buck and tried to reach for my ultimatrix but she punched my hand away, forcing Mewni Molder to be at the mercy of my mental control of it. Rainbow dodged the backstab that I barely dodged and caused Dash to make the mistake of flying into it. "Cortana! XLR8!"

"You will not be allowed to use the Mewni Molder keyblade- You already know that."

As I changed, my block with the Mewni Molder fell through as Rainbow punched my face directly. I flew back a distance but as my feet hit the ground, I zipped behind her as she caught up to me but she was above me yet she hit what wasn't there anymore. Nobody was hitting anybody as our after images flooded the area, "Time to use Viewtiful Joe's gift!"

"That you got... how?" Rouge asked.

"Perfect Cell Plot Convenience!" I shouted, holding the ultimatrix with my claw. "Henshin A Go Go, Bro!"

"Changing to appropriate form: Fasttrack," Cortana shouted as a white and blue body suit formed and two spikes formed a V on the ultimatrix. My helmet formed over my face as a long, thin cape flowed behind me. I struck a pose for too long as I was bodied by Rainbow Dash... five- no- six times. "Move it, Oscar!"

I dodged an attack in front and blocked two attacks from my sides at the same time while dodging other strikes by Rainbow Dash. Using my film powers, I slowed my vision enough to kick Dashie where she was going to be and punched her chin after her sudden dodge. The fight got so fast and furious that we paused to shoot each other's bullets out of the air before leaping at each other. With my altered perception, we were able to have at least one of us make contact. For once the ultimatrix timed out, leaving me in my normal form and at an interesting time as my increased weight and inability to stop knocked Rainbow Dash to the ground but the left arm of my armor dislocated.

I quickly activated the extra spatial distortion and ejected myself out of the suit and manually fixed the arm before being tossed aside by my armor as the left arm blocked Rainbow Dash's punch, which was a mistake. You touch my unoccupied armor, your fate is sealed. The armor folded over Rainbow Dash, locking her in a standing position as her head wriggled. I stared at her, "Wow. We've reached a stalemate."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes," I replied holding up my coreless omnitrix. "You can't move and can easily take one of my nonenhanced punches... and I'm waiting for my ultimatrix's core to pop out so that I can get my armor back or at least a spare."

Rainbow looked to the sky, "Hey, Conners! I'm done with your body!"

Lightning shot down as Rainbow Dash's eyes turned blue. Rainbow's head began to glow blue as another me with green war paint and a long beard formed. He opened my armor and walked out with his own armor on, wielding a wooden staff with an ultimatrix core built into it. "OK, so Spitfire isn't Spitfire and this is a test. One we had no doubt, you'd best."

We stood back on the helicarrier, surrounded by three other me. Two I recognized as female me and Sombra's timeline me.

PreviousChapters Next