• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,366 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,366

PreviousChapters Next
SR ACT 1: The Zipper Part 1/2

Around me were five versions of myself, two I recognized.


Kara Conners the Fantastic Fandom Fighter, my gender bent counterpart from a gender bent Equestria. She is more attuned with magic and seems to have her Iron Man mask lifted, showing her smirk as our brown eyes met. In holographic form was her version of Cortana and Rouge... Zoro (who looks like ProtoMan.EXE) and Shadow the Hedgehog (or Sonic since he's a light blue but who can tell?) were floating next to her head.

Her armor now consisted of a white and blue armored hood, armored pants, rocket wedges, matching white and blue Ultimatrix with Mega Stone and Z Stone slots. She doesn't appear to have lantern rings but she does have web shooters and a holographic projector that's displaying a simple spell tome with "LLEPS NUTS" displayed.


Oscar Conners from the King Sombra timeline... which is corrupt which means something bad should be happening to him, I guess?

His right arm is robotic, he wears a similar armor to what I'm wearing sans having any helmet. He still looks like some crap happened to him, including the new scar under his eyes and across his nose. His ultimatrix is a part of his arm, his Mad Max styled Halo Cortana being displayed over said ultimatrix on his bicep.

The end of his arm shifts into a mini gun megabuster, charging and aimed at me.


The Oscar Conners that posed as Rainbow Dash... sort of? I sensed channeling magic so I was fighting Rainbow Dash... but were the enhancements her own or this Oscar? I am also to assume he is from the Queen Chrysalis timeline from his crude wooden carved green armor.

His wooden ultimatrix staff changed into a wooden keyblade with the ultimatrix core inside a green metal guard along the length of the blade with a silver scythe extending between the twin wooden teeth. His other hand pulled down his tiki mask with glowing green eyes before grabbing a crude, wooden classic Captain America shield with the details finger painted with red paint. According to my Cortana, the ghost of a fallen zebra is chained to his spirit. We assume he is acting as Oscar's guide.


An Oscar Conners with black bat wings, blue ultimatrix, black and blue guard armor with Batman inspiration stood. His left eye billowed with a blue, trailing aura while the other was a regular, bright blue eye. He wore the New Lunar Republic symbol on a blue Pipboy that mirrored his ultimatrix. His side had a knife with a purple ribbon... that he took out as my eyes made contact. The blade separated in half as he hummed Wooden Toaster's "Nightmare Night". That black goatee didn't look good on him.

It was obvious he was from the Nightmare Moon timeline where Nightmare Moon took over the world in everlasting night.

"Hello, I am Oscar the Fandom Guard," he responded, looking over at the screen briefly. "I'll make this quick."

A Princess Celestia-Giffany chibi hybrid floated next to him, wearing Principle Celestia clothes, and fluttering her breezy-like wings, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, Sunny."


The last was an armored pegasus pony with an artificial horn tube slot, who resembled me. He wore an adapted white and blue Mega Man X Ultimate Armor helmet and had rocket boots as well as a billowing cape. He wore a choker, acting as his ultimatrix. He looked like techno-pony royalty... especially when he attached a sonic screwdriver in the horn slot.

"Hello, I am Original Character the Fandom Stallion," he said through his orange muzzle. "You have a Minute to Win It. The game is to not die."


Kara pointed her thumb at the tribal Oscar Conners, who was fixing his loin cloth that was worn over blue jean shorts. "That's Fan Man. Introductions are done... heads up!"

"HOLD IT!" I shouted, slamming both hands on a summoned table to either side of my helmet. I fling my finger to Kara, "Girl. Explain!"

"OBJECTION!" Fan Man had a crude table he stood behind, "That table is mahogany! Refrain from damaging it!"

"OBJECTION!" I beat the table several times before placing my helmet on my head, "This is my table and I will do as I please, it's not real wood, and was I talking to you?"

"Objection overruled!" Original Character shouted, tossing a hammer.

I caught the hammer and proceeded to beat the table hard enough for it to buckle before returning it to my inventory and attempting to knock robot arm me, who barely dodged as his charged shot misfired yet was reflected back towards me by Fandom Guard's quick thinking. I swung the hammer to deflect away but Fandom Fight cast a spell that stunned my right arm. I barely dodged the shot while Fan Man split the flipping hammer in half with his keyblade.

I swung my body, using my useless arm to slap Original out of the sky while dodging more of Oscar's rapid buster fire, "Cortana! Ultimate Saiyan or Semi-Perfect Cell or something!"

"Do it yourself; we're being hacked, cursed, and hexed!" Cortana screamed. "We're at a stalemate in here!"

"My arm is stunthnnnthnnthwhathhh?!" I looked over to see that Kara stunned my mouth. I focused my energy into Cortana's green lantern ring, quickly rolling to the options menu as the rest of me ran in a curve to dodge attacks before making a sharp turn as they figured out where I was going. I jumped to the left to dodge Fan Man's keyblade strike and turned my body for my arm to dodge, taking a quick glance at my ultimatrix.

A large ball of energy engulfed me as Fandom Fighter's spells dissipated and I was protected by a rainbow barrier.

"Voice Commend: Ben 10 Ken 10. Unlock Nodes: Loyalty, Laughter, Honesty, Kindness, Generosity. Unlock Node: Magic. Unlock Harmony Generator, Rainbow Engines, and Falcon One Punch. Activate: Summon Hulk Buster Class." The barrier broke from the force of the other me's attacks. I quickly added, "Unlock Ultimatrix Mind Meld!"

Nobody made a move. We just stared, blinking. Silence reigned as it felt that even a sneeze was an act of war.

The five glanced among each other before nodding in sync and changing into XLR8s. Using their highly increased speed, they made some quick rotations of their ultimatricies. Four of them shouted, "Voice Command: Ben 10 Ken 10! Unlock Ultimatrix Mind Meld!" Kara Conners followed suit, "Voice Command: Gwen 10 Ken 10! Unlock Ultimatrix Mind Meld!"

I held out my arms, "I admit, I overdid this but you too crossed the line. Especially with the U.M.M."

Fan Man frowned, "How so? Is there something we don't know?"

Oscar frowned, rolling his metal arm, "I think he just remembered the cost and we just followed him like sheep. I suggest you don't loose your 'blade as the placement of your Ultimatrix gives you the greatest risk."

I crossed my arms, "The short version: If I leave my armor? Coma. The Ultimatrix Core is removed? Coma. A coma that lasts until the events leading to the coma is reversed as my mind is connected to my Ultimatrix until U.M.M. is locked. That's the risk."

His eyes went wide, "The reward is instant transformation control... and more for you, in full."

Kara held out her fist, "We have something you don't have! We, too, can summon Hulk Buster Class systems together!"

The others joined as Original shouted, "And it takes five to form... Voltron!"

"Let's see if your bot can handle mine!" I shouted, "I've created Fandom Voltron!"

Everyone shot into the sky as five lion robots transformed.


Fandom Fighter and Fan Man shouted, "Forming feet and legs!"

Oscar Conners and Fandom Guard called out, "Form arms and body!"

Original Character sat, watching the limbs attach before ending with, "I'll form the head!"

I floated in front of them, "I actually don't have a Fandom Voltron! The TARDIS is not compatible!" I joke, instantly floating next to their head as a Saiyan, throwing a punch that ended with me going splat all over Voltron's face as Upgrade. As fast as I could, I assimilated their Voltron and was beginning to touch the arms. What they didn't expect was that I was prepared for them to bail.

"My lion isn't disconnecting," crowed Kara as her console was engulfed by a white blob with green circuit board patterns.

A head formed from the console, a techno voice coming out of a hollow mouth, "This is an upgrade to Upgrade! Upgrade Echo Echo!" He let out a low tone that made her faint. "That actually worked..."

All of Voltron was upgraded... but it didn't last long. I was shot with a laser that removed my influence. The source: Medical Power Rangers and their Mega Zord.

PreviousChapters Next