• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,375 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,375

PreviousChapters Next
ACT 1 Boss Battle 1: Discord

I selected my short cut selection, switching back to my saiyan form for the third time today. "Ultimate Level 2," I commanded my ultimatrix. As I flew my body changed to a muscle on muscle, spiked hair, wingless man that could fly with his own might... or how ever it worked. My ultimatrix spun over my chest as the changes were made until its color changed to a bright blue.

Instead of pressing it in and instantly going super saiyan two, I held it out like a friggin' Power Ranger. "Go, power armor!" The light turned green as I pressed the core onto my chest, the white-blue armor turning into white-green saiyan armor as the ring around the core gained four points like in an ultimate transformation. My Sonic styled red hair spiked up and changed to a gold color as sparks surrounded me.

I see him. Thanks to barely knowing anything from Prince of Persia, I sped up time to the appropriate moment where he sat on a counch in the maze. I flew down to him, stopping to sing in the mace still in my hand, but stopped and took out more of my weapons, but he screwed around with them too so I had to fist fight him.

I landed in front of him, dropping my weapons back in my subspace pocket as I neared him.

In a laid back tone Discord waved while greeting, "Wazz up, Oscar?"

"Can you freeze time? We need a moment..." I looked behind me as only an angry purple face stood out of the maze. I made no hesitation as I instantly appeared in front of him, punching the guy square in the face. "You promised not to mess with me or my stuff in your freedom. Too late to change that mis-"

Discord took a page from my book, turning into his version of Rath from Ben 10 as he rapidly punched me. I blocked every punch and stuck a sticky grenade that blew up in his face as I punted him away. I rushed towards him again, but he turned into a goo and covered me- taking a page from Buu, I'm guessing.

I teleported out of him as I changed to my Ben 10 settings, returning to my neutral armor as I changed into Vynal Scratch Echo Echo. I copied my self and ran all around him. In a metallic version of Nowaking's voice, all of me screeched, "Wall of Bass!" Though before glass-breaking noise could reach him, Discord snapped his talon fingers, destroying all but five Echos. They merged, changing into a red-white speed armored normal form as I rushed him.

I circled him as he fired some lasers at me. I returned to my saiyan form, obviously cant think of a good strategy either. "Change Attribute: Earth. Ultimate Level Two." The white of my suit turned brown as I sank into the ground, coming back out with a dirt covered uppercut to Discord's jaw as I tossed rocks in a combo and teleported behind him, firing a large stone made from my energy instead of an energy blast.

Discord stopped the boulder, using it as his pin ball as he forced me in it, having me bounce around the maze. I made the rock jump as I homed in on him and (converting into my mobian armadillo form) used the rock as my armor as I spun at him. My pause allowed me to rev the rock until I had a perfect spin dash, that he dodged until I used the new pin ball course to curve over and land on his head.

I then freed myself from my stone prison, the red on my body turning green as I kicked him with more force than I could normally muster.

"Wow! I'm missing my program, so if you're done...?" Discord said, filing his tiger claws. "That means you can go now." He put on 3D glasses and munched on popcorn as time slowly began to move.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine sore loser! I'm not done with you!"

"Of course you're not. Beat it kid," he snapped his tiger paw fingers as I appeared in Ponyville.

Author's Note:

It was meant to be short btw. As you can tell, he barely has any idea what to do now so its your job to boss him around! He barely knows many fandoms yet, he a master of some fandoms.

You decide the crossovers and request an OC you want to make a cameo!


Rath (UAF)
Echo Echo (UAF)
Mobian

PreviousChapters Next