• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,367 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,367

PreviousChapters Next
ACT 4 PART 3

I turned around... well, we're one person short of a Starswirl School reunion.

Seth a.k.a. Swampfire Protector of his Garden and the Creeper King... both titles are exactly the same, so really? Chick dig long titles. He houses a small nation of peaceful Minecraft Creepers in constant migration. He's at war with a second personality and his ex-girlfriend's suicide Creeper army... which is making things slightly tense here.

...hold on, I think that means I know two Seths...

Ivy Sam and Undergrowth. The ex we were talking about? That's her with her bodyguard, both gaining their forms from Vegetated Sam from Danny Phantom. She has her own army and tends to send out Undergrowth for the messier enemies like Swampfire's second mind simply known as "Creeper King". Plants are territorial and boring.

The Equestrian Dragon Drake Long. He is confused for a more intense lizard man. His form is from a Disney Channel show "The American Dragon Jake Long", but his human form looks more fierce than I last saw him. Scar across his face, red armor based off his jacket, steel toed boots, and guns. Yep. Nothing says mystical dragons like guns and pockets that hold ammo.

His eyes still resemble his dragon eyes as he glares down the plant Displaced.

Instead of twin Mickey Mouse; I see only Mickey with a Super Saiyan-like aura around him. He dual wields the two keyblades King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts wields. His skin is paper white with eyes that have no detail like the Epic Mickey, his shoes even match.

He spoke with two similar Mickey voices, "Well, I'm getting some strange familiarity."

For some reason Box is standing in for Lego Craft... again.

Next to him was Numbah One from the future. Nicholas Uno based his form on the storyboard art for "Galactic: Kids Next Door" and helped me with the craziest time travel crap I've ever stepped in... I think I still owe him a pair of shades since he resorted to Numbuh One's traditional pair instead of the futuristic ones. He's also good at countering a corrupt A.I. named Timebase that was hacked- Time. Travel. Crap.

Comic Sans pulled me next to him, "*Let's begin this meeting. *I'm Comic Sans and I made a Christmas wish granted by Santa Clause for a special mission."

Drake sighed with green smoke escaping his mouth, "Santa Clause? Really?"

"*I don't see you dealing with one hundred displaced Santas. *Most being Tim Allen. *Or evil robot Santas." Sans placed his skeleton hands in his coat pocket, "*Guys, I worked myself to the BONE. *heheh. *Bone."

"Don't start making puns." Mickey began, "My two souls made my dislike for puns double."

Swampfire rose a leafy brow, "Two minds in one body? How is it?"

"Not too bad, I guess."

"Well, that's good for you, but I'm in constant hell with this guy-" his left arm grew into a four-fingered tree arm with three blue bulbs... long enough to punch himself across the face before returning. His fixed his head back into position, "Well, that hurt."

Ivy giggled, "Hey Creeper King, can you do that again?"

"Oh, crap. Where my creepers?!"

"*Frozen in time outside. *Cool, isn't it?" Sans replied, "*I'm guessing you're all done with meet and greet for now. *Don't get me wrong, this is almost as amusing as that Gilda and Undyne cooking show I'm missing."


(Meanwhile)

"Hello, nerds and dweebs! I'm Gilda and this is Undyne."

The griffon watched as the fist warrior began to twirl a blue spear then ground it. "WE ARE MAKING PASTA, NERDS!"

They both rushed over to different areas of the kitchen, beating things up as ingredients fell into place. "Not just any pasta, though."

Gilda began punching the ingredients for the sauce into submission while Undyne tossed the whole box of raw noodles into the pan of water box and all.

Gilda looked back at the camera, "That was next episode's budget!"

"When you heat up the noodles; heat them with your PASSION!" Undyne kept cranking the burner's heat more and more as Gilda rapidly stirred the noodles while dinting and melting the pot as Undyne commanded, "Faster! Hotter! Faster! HOTTER!"

"Undyne, I think that's too hot!" Gilda screamed as her wings flared as she backed up.

"IT'S NEVER TOO HOT!" Suddenly the kitchen caught on fire, "Never mind, THAT is too hot."


"*I wonder how they're spearghetti is made." He rolled the lights in his eye sockets, "*I hope they don't lose another house."

I turned my head to Sans, "We were supposed to talk more during our spar..." I turned to the group, "...all I got was something about season five's end and liberating alternate timelines."

Drake smirked, "I see what's going on. We all wake up on the same Equestria to give bad timelines a better end."

Numbah One fixed his glasses, "I guess I'm here for my knowledge of time travel?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm the Timelord here, pal," I boasted.

"How often do you travel? It's constant for me."

"Enough to somehow end up in the Tirek timeline, fight some clowns, and have Alien X fix time-space so that I wouldn't become fractured again," I smirked, "Also remember my time loop with the Delorean and my temporary amnesia?"

"No... I forgot about that last one."

"*Good one, kid." Sans commented, "*Just like in Undertale; I've been through every reset. *The Equestria you know is Twilight Sparkle's pacifist route. *The alternate timelines is either the work of a genocide Twilight, unfortunate chance, or the villain inhabiting that version."

Mickey tilted his head, "An evil Twilight? How?" One voice sounded curious while the other skeptic.

"*Let's see... *The only reason Moon Dancer and their other friends were friends to begin with was because they shared classes in Celestia's school. *Twilight being a depressed bookworm left her home at a young age that varies depending on the timelines. *She met new friends in her world tour, but couldn't stay in one place because of her brother." his eye socket's lights were gone when he... um... opened his eye sockets. "*Since she couldn't learn advanced spells; she either found dark magic and mastered it, learned other skills requiring little to no magic, or found Starlight Glimmer's town. *Why Sombra's war wasn't in everlasting light was because Twilight assassinated Nightmare Moon. *In Chrissy's case; her changelings ambushed the princess."

Box pocketed his notebook, "So the rainboom and Twilight are the major factors of Equestria?"

"*Exactly."

Swampfire grinned, "I call the changeling timeline and Sam can have the Flim Flam brothers."

"And why?" Ivy Sam asked.

"I can merge with trees and spy on changelings while you get to make new forests and a chance at legal arson."

Drake laughed, "While you two Lorax it up; I call Tirek's world."

"No, you can have Sombra," I interjected, "Tirek is mine!"

"But I'm a dragon and... fire... and Dragon Ball Z styled fights!"

"Fine, but I'm going to knock out Sombra forces." At that point Rouge turned me into my Super Saiyan three form, letting me whip my long hair dramatically. "It'll be relatively easy."

Drake stared me down, "You lucky-"

"I'll take either the wasteland or Discord's world," Mickey called out.

Box smirked, "How about I take the wasteland. It looks like a dull flat-world so... Yeah. An open world sand box."

"Like Minecraft?" Swampfire asked.

"Exactly. If ponies can't live there then who can?"

"*Lost Displaced." Sans replied.

Everyone turned to him.

"*This mission isn't just to bring peace to the bad timelines. *We are going to find homes for Displaced inside their own Equestria."

Author's Note:

-Shelling out my storyless Displaced.

PreviousChapters Next