• Published 4th May 2015
  • 3,356 Views, 43 Comments

The Great Fandom Man! - Jake Witt



Dragon Tales had magic, dragons, and rainbow rocks before it was cool. Time for Fandom Man to show these ponies whose boss!

  • ...
52
 43
 3,356

PreviousChapters Next
Chasing Somebody.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!"

You see that robot? Using his weaponized armor attachments as a way to avoid me? The robot that is somehow running like a wolf? That's a guy that thinks he's Dr. Light and Dr. Cossac's Reploid "OVER-1", despite not knowing the actual character.

"I WANT A COPY OF YOUR BATTLE MEMORY!"

And this is me, assimilating anything... Or pirating/mooching advanced systems off anybody with poor security to accessing the same wifi. I was about to do the same to Megaman- seeing as my armor would have new easily accessible weapons -when OVER-1 from "Rockman Xover" that never became "Megaman Crossover" since it was never in the app store in America. Anyway, he just happened to stroll (or float) on by, gaining attention in his OVER-10 armor.

If you make yourself shiny, gold, and divine-looking... I'd say your asking for something, I don't know. ...Also word spread throughout the park I was doing all this at.

"You're losing him!"

"Initiating Kratt Brother Animal Armor," I commanded.

"Um... there's a squirrel nearby... I guess."

"Accessing library for animal DNA," I voiced my ultimatrix, messing with it until I had cheetah selected. My armor transformed as I had a white cheetah themed armor with blue arms, legs, tail, and ear armor. My ultimatrix transformed into what looked like shoulder armor as I began to run on fours, tracking him with my visor. "It ain't easy being cheesy!" I shouted as the blue parts of my armor turned red and I gained speed, passing an offended Chester Cheetah eating what looked to be hot cheetos dipped in white chocolate... It also tasted like that.

"You should've seen his face! haha!" Rouge giggled a bit before we got serious again.

Gypsy Danger copy downloaded: 12% and Pending.

"Alas poor Cortana, she's stuck in loading limbo! I knew her well."

Back hand 100% complete. Attack failed. Gypsy Danger copy downloaded 13%.

"Its ironic, isn't it?" I called up to him. "A cat is chasing a dog!"

"Well, the dog doesn't want to be pirated!"

"I'll pay you in quests!" I said, leaping off a car.

"Screw that! I'm still waiting for the guy with my OVER-Z armor!"

"Its just armor!"

"Based on Zero!" he said, scaling a wall in an alley, pushing it and going over me. I slid, trying to make a U-Turn before I regain footing and tailed him.

"Woah, really?! Tell me who-"

"NO! You are not system raping me!"

"That's a stereotype, kid!" Rouge said aloud as I kept chasing him up a tower before bouncing off the top and going into free fall. He angled his fall, landing on a building. Meanwhile, I went all "Attack on Titan" with the opportunity and used the grappling lines on my 3D maneuver gear to launch myself almost on him.

"Please, give up! I really want your battle memory!" I begged as swung myself to another building to get ahead of him. Her turned as I kept going in one direction before I activated my duel disk. Using a data card, I summoned a fake Pinkie Pie to fire at me with her party canon with enough force for a successful turn.

OVER-1 looked down at the ground and over to me before looking back down as he landed on another roof, "How the hell am I leaping tall buildings in a single bound!"

"I know, that's my thing!" Spider Man said as we passed.

"Please!Please!Please! PLEASE, let me have a scan! A copy! Anything!"

"Warning: a piece of-" I dodged the brown bio-matter, barring my teeth as a simple scan became personal.

"I've been saving that since ComiCON!" he shouted, doing some mid-air splits and flipping both fingers at me.

"EW! EW! EW! What did I step in?!" a shrieking voice screamed below.

Using data card summons, I did an assisted triple front flip, sticking the landing.

Music begins to play as we enter the pure pony sector of town where on the ground, Colgate... or Minuette... was singing "Trust Me, I'm a Dentist" even though the radio was playing "Rock Me Amadeus"... for some reason. Once again, I have no idea what the guy is singing, but the dentist apparently had the parody set up with the dental theme. ...Oh and she was beating up owlbears with a giant blue toothbrush.

"Was that a reference?" OVER-1 asked as he stood on a lamppost below.

I dived to the ground, creating shields to create a soft landing, but absorbing the force enough to prevent the ground from cracking. "Yeah, I guess. Hey, can you at least point me into the direction of somebody who could help?"

OVER-1 reverted to his normal form (click the link in the author note.) as he hopped down to the ground. "Why would you need my programming? You have that watch thing that everyone is talking about and you just jumped off a building with a bubble shield, landing full force without repercussions as well as used some sort of animal armor to chase me and a devise that allows you to increase your armor's ability! You even equipped some sort of grappling hook belt and summon Pinkie Pie!"

"Yeah, but I have a voice command weapon library. The best I can do is summon shen gong wu and a few other weapons that aren't even my most powerful!" I countered. "Just think, I could complete what you described! I could use weapons and armor power ups based on what DNA I have as well as improve myself more!"

"Scan complete. We're done here." Cortana stated, "Gypsy Danger is downloaded, stable, and operational."

OVER-1 paused as he found a bag of bits in his pocket.

Cortana turned on the speaker, saying, "I just wiped your systems of any viruses inside of you, Reploid. Try not to go Maverick any time soon and we'll pretend this encounter never happened."

He made a sick expression as his body vibrated for a moment before slowly walking off.

As soon as he was out of sight, a Copybot was activated taking the form of Cortana as my armor began to remove itself, leaving me with my casual wear with light armor over it and my ultimatrix. As Cortana attached and adjusted the armor to herself. "Rouge, send two or three shield nodes to Oscar."

Two metal orbs left her armor's belt, entering my belt as she gave me a look. "Let me guess, I'm in trouble?"

The blue of her armor turned red as she got in a track runner's stance. "Giving you a minute head start before I play some futbol."

"Yeah, I figured." Implementing the bubble shield, I rolled away as fast as I could. Since the shield was meant for heavier armor, it acted like a hamster ball that kept me as a floating core than using force from my feet for power the momentum. I wasn't far enough when she ran up and punted me at a distance, creating cracks in the energy surface. Apparently when Cortana and Rouge filled in my request for a 'bubble shield', they got the shield part thought out as I was literally bouncing off the walls and the ground. I even ran into the Smooze. I disengaged my shield for a moment before using a regular energy shield to block another kick.

I slid on the ground near the park just as Mega Man sat at a bench with popcorn for Scrooge McDuck. "You just couldn't wait for me to download a giant robot before going nuts on something dumb!"

My ultimatrix scanned Scrooge as I took a battle stance. Rolling my eyes I said, "Not helping, ultimatrix."

"I beg your pardon?!" Scrooge exclaimed.

"You're not dumb. Though scanning you was bad time-" I quickly dodged as I blocked with a shield, quickly noting the white-green armor color and my shield recharging. Cortana threw more punches as I dodged and poorly countered her attacks. ...My actual punches are pathetic so basically while I injured my hand, Cortana didn't have any opposing force strong enough to push her. "Screw this! Falcon Punch!"

"It was somewhat effective!"

"Shut up, Brock!" I shouted as the gym leader took out his own box of rice balls jelly filled donuts to enjoy.

"You sought to have no weakness. You pirated tech and programs!"

"Well, I am a member of several thieves guilds and several pirate islands," I replied, firing some fire or lightning spells. "Stupid side quests got me involved!"

"...Oh yeah. But your a sworn hero!"

"I don't kill and bring back what I do kill without necromancy. History is written by the victors!"

Cortana lowered her chainsaw, "Are you kidding me."

"Besides there's a pirate law in the city so those we pirated from allowed us to and those we didn't were compensated with whatever bits I have lying around," Rouge explained. "Now aim for his head! Viva la Robota!"

Cortana's armor returned to its form for my ware as its split open in the back. She turned her back towards me as solid tentacle constructs grabbed me and pulled the armor back on me as the Copybot returned to my inventory. Over to my right, someone in the crowd shouted, "Boo! More lasers!"

Author's Note:

I was bored and I know my long time travel arc is in limbo. I need to rethink my goals.


OVER-1

PreviousChapters Next