• Published 21st May 2015
  • 4,258 Views, 49 Comments

Luna Orders A Big Mac With Extra Sauce - canadianbrony91



Princess Luna, feeling extremely lonely even after returning from her banishment, needs another form of attention that requires the aid of a strong and healthy stallion.

  • ...
18
 49
 4,258
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

For some reason, patreon messed up and made two paid posts on chapter three. Don't worry, I'll try to fix it!

6217324 Well turns out I cant fix it :ajbemused: So I'm just gonna make the next chapter I make free for my patrons. Sorry about that, I'll try not to make the same mistake in the future

Wow princess Luna AND vinylscratch just wow lucky

I never got a chance to admire how beautiful they were and it was then that I realized I wasn't just another booty call for her.

Although, considering that she first referred to you as "sloppy seconds", you could be forgiven for doubting her.

"Oh, is that all? Shoot, that was mighty neighborly of 'ya."

That's Mac, the classic gentleman! Difficult as it is, he's always willing to play hide the apple tree with a needy mare. And her friend that she happens to have over. You know, whatever.

Although there's something odd in this chapter... It's this:

I choked on my words 'cuz she was basically givin' me a booty call in the future. I mean, I didn't wanna be rude and say no. Besides, it'd give me a bit of an outlet so I wouldn't have to take out my eh... Frustrations on Applejack.

Now THAT calls for an explanation. Preferably in graphic detail.

Comment posted by ReturnoftheMac deleted May 15th, 2016

Wow, that last chapter did not disappoint.

The chapter was interesting. Thanks for the great story.

6218376

Now THAT calls for an explanation. Preferably in graphic detail.

You'd like that, wouldn't you? pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw338_small.jpg

6224259
... Yes?
... Yes, please?

I rather enjoyed this story, have plans for a followup?

That was a fun read, although I'm surprised Big Mac was the reserved one compared to Luna. If you write a sequel, I will read it with bated breath. So PLEASE do. :pinkiehappy::trollestia:

Login or register to comment